PDA

View Full Version : OMG, didn't expect Jousting Arena gives me Light Armor, what else will I get?

mamalovesson
02-28-14, 10:06 PM
Another nice surprise from one of the kingdom's building, mine is still on level one and already gave me sword and armor, should I have it level up? What else will I get?

So happy!

gdmcrjunkie
02-28-14, 10:54 PM
I collect from Jousting Arena, Knights' Hall and Thurston's Fort when I have energy to spare for armour and sword drops. More silver for other purposes and more iron to make silver with!

My Jousting Arena is levelled up and drops the same things. I doubt the drop rate changes from level to level but I don't know for sure. Still, I think the upgrades were worth it for the appearance changes each level~

outhouse01
02-28-14, 11:03 PM
I collect from Jousting Arena, Knights' Hall and Thurston's Fort when I have energy to spare for armour and sword drops. More silver for other purposes and more iron to make silver with!

My Jousting Arena is levelled up and drops the same things. I doubt the drop rate changes from level to level but I don't know for sure. Still, I think the upgrades were worth it for the appearance changes each level~

Totally agree with above. I collect from thurston's fort, the arena and the knights hall whenever I can. You do not get them always, but swords and armour do drop from time to time. In my opinion, well worth the energy for the chance of a drop. In regard to the other question, I have not received anything else. Cheers

mamalovesson
02-28-14, 11:08 PM
Thank you so much gdmcrjunkie and outhouse01 for your useful information, I shall have it upgraded step by step because I am in short of Iron Ore right now to craft swords needed for leveling it up to 2. I have Thurston's fort with me however I receive only coins and xp so far. Will it drop me something special?

Have a great weekend. xx

Castloninian
02-28-14, 11:58 PM
Thank you so much gdmcrjunkie and outhouse01 for your useful information, I shall have it upgraded step by step because I am in short of Iron Ore right now to craft swords needed for leveling it up to 2. I have Thurston's fort with me however I receive only coins and xp so far. Will it drop me something special?

Have a great weekend. xx
Thurston's fort only drops swords sometimes.

mamalovesson
03-01-14, 12:05 AM

Thank you very much Castloninian.
Cheers,

gdmcrjunkie
03-01-14, 01:37 AM

I got armour from it a couple of days ago actually, it was such a pleasant surprise!

Castloninian
03-01-14, 07:45 AM
I got armour from it a couple of days ago actually, it was such a pleasant surprise!

Wow, I've had the fort for a long time but never seen it drop anything but coins or swords. Perhaps this is an update?

shambalaya
03-02-14, 04:40 AM
Really, an armour from the fort? I collect from it a couple of times every day, and I also never see anything but swords and coins...

mamalovesson
03-02-14, 05:04 AM
Wow, I've had the fort for a long time but never seen it drop anything but coins or swords. Perhaps this is an update?

Really, an armour from the fort? I collect from it a couple of times every day, and I also never see anything but swords and coins...

Yes an Armor! I was like "is it true" o.O and I received a sword just now.