PDA

View Full Version : Has this ever happened to anyone else? Not happy right now.

vesperivy
02-28-14, 06:44 PM
I had some Coffee cooking on one of the drink mixers, and I served it when it was finished. So, I went to the movies and I guess I lost my internet connection or something during the movie because when I got home & checked Bakery Story I got the "Bakery Story is an online game" error message (which is weird because I also checked Restaurant Story and did not get that message??) At first when I noticed the message, I thought it wasn't a big deal & would be fixed soon, since I was home where I had Wifi instead of just the 3g network, but when I tapped the "try again" button I noticed that the stupid game had decided to reset my Bakery to before I served the coffee, so it was SPOILED and I had to waste gems on it! I am not happy about that since I already don't have very many gems to start with, and it was something I had ALREADY SERVED!!! Anyone have an explanation for this?

kooky panda
02-28-14, 06:57 PM
If you lose connection in your games, things you did may not save. Before leaving the game go visit a neighbor and come back to make sure what you did saved.

I am sorry your food spoiled, but please note that you do not have to spend gems on spoiled food, unless you did not want to make it again.

vesperivy
02-28-14, 07:17 PM
I didn't consider that. Sorry for the trouble.

mollybrown0
03-01-14, 06:08 AM
I get that sometimes too. I always check messages before I do anything first and if the messages don't load, I close the game and restart it becuase otherwise, nothing will save. Its a good to try and visit other people or load up messages or news, it will give you an indication of whether your connection is good and your progress will save.