1. Give Anchovies- 6
Give Dark Chocolates - 10

130 coins. 28 xp

2. Give 12 brown sugar
Give 8 Milk Chocolate

3.Give 10 fried eggs
Give 15 bread
Give 3 catfish

4.Plant apple tree (present apple trees count towards this, I didn't have to plant more)
Give 8 apple pie

5.Harvest 30 flax (I thought I could plant 15 flax to get the harvest 30, but it only counts how
many plots you harvest - it doesn't double it)
Plant orange trees (present orange trees count towards this, I didn't have to plant more)
Give 8 linen flowers

6. Give 8 anchovies
Give 4 bass
Give 7 catfish

After unlocking you will find the items in your cellar.
You can buy additional items:

Japenese Stone Lantern- 6000 coins
Bonsai Tree- 5,000 coins
Mediation Stream Path- 3 gems
Cross the Garden fence- 5 gems
The Garner Corner Fence- 5 gems
The Garden T-Fence- 5 gems
Kai Pond- 100 gems
The Garden Pagoda- 75 gems

tankerslacers
02-28-14, 04:30 PM
Next:

Give 12 brown sugar
Give 8 Milk Chocolate

tankerslacers
02-28-14, 05:45 PM
Next:
Give 10 fried eggs
Give 15 bread
Give 3 catfish

tankerslacers
02-28-14, 05:48 PM
Next:
Plant apple tree (present apple trees count towards this, I didn't have to plant more)
Give 8 apple pie

tankerslacers
02-28-14, 05:56 PM
Next:
Harvest 30 flax (I thought I could plant 15 flax to get the harvest 30, but it only counts how
many plots you harvest - it doesn't double it)
Plant orange trees (present orange trees count towards this, I didn't have to plant more)
Give 8 linen flowers

BTW - does anyone know why it says "rhino keeper" under my profile name to the left?

kooky panda
02-28-14, 06:43 PM
Thanks tankerslacers! I have updated post 1.

For the titles see this thread here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?16764-TL-Titles-(edited-with-Winners-announced!)&p=116491&viewfull=1#post116491)

tankerslacers
02-28-14, 06:49 PM
Next:
Give 8 anchovies
Give 4 bass
Give 7 catfish

This unlocks the last decoration.
The end.

chokdii
03-01-14, 12:16 AM
What's the decoration? Is it worth completing for it?

crystalrayn3
03-01-14, 12:19 AM
Thanks tankerslacers & Kooky! It really helps when these lists are posted.

alex73p
03-01-14, 01:55 AM
You get japanese tea garden decorations like a koi pond....

I thought I didn't get the rewards but they were dropped in my cellar...

ciarjen
03-01-14, 07:44 AM
It's good to have some goals, thanks TL - I thought they had forgotten about them in FS2 ;)

WindermereBakery
03-01-14, 07:50 AM
What are linen flowers? I am level 19 and see no way to grow these. I also have been watching and have seen none in the store.

ciarjen
03-01-14, 08:08 AM
What are linen flowers? I am level 19 and see no way to grow these. I also have been watching and have seen none in the store.

They are the first item to craft in the Studio.

OlkaDragons
03-01-14, 01:15 PM
We have to complete all six goals in six days? Or there is separate timer for every goal?

kooky panda
03-01-14, 04:24 PM
They are all under the 7 day time limit. It is not too bad. Looks at post 1 and you can start preparing future items you need. I had to finish the first one today, but I started making other items, then I got the other ones done, until I hit the flax, and that took a few hours.
I also checked the market and bought a few of the items.

saren47
03-01-14, 04:53 PM
the hard part is getting 10 catfish, i am lucky to get 1 out of 30 when fishing. Not good.

sukyee
03-02-14, 12:27 AM
the hard part is getting 10 catfish, i am lucky to get 1 out of 30 when fishing. Not good.

Would suggest u make some anchovy bait/spicy bait... These hav higher chance to catch catfish/bass

klengenhues
03-02-14, 01:23 AM
I don't understand this:

After unlocking:

Bonsai Tree- 5,000 coins
Kai Pond?

does this mean that you have to buy them afterwards ? they just get unlocked ? And if you don't fulfill all the goals you get nothing?

klengenhues
03-02-14, 02:01 AM
I'm glad to see this thread. Otherwise it would be very hard to get all this stuff in 6 days. Thank's all.

OlkaDragons
03-02-14, 04:40 AM
Thanks, kooky panda!
Only reading this thread it is possible to finish goals in time. But though it is not an easy task, especially for those who don't have much place in the barn and just sold all their chocolate and fish :(

ciarjen
03-02-14, 06:33 AM
I don't understand this:

After unlocking:

Bonsai Tree- 5,000 coins
Kai Pond?

does this mean that you have to buy them afterwards ? they just get unlocked ? And if you don't fulfill all the goals you get nothing?

You get a reward items as you progress though each quest. It will appear in your storage cellar for free.

klengenhues
03-02-14, 06:58 AM
ah ok. I just looked at my cellar. I have already some items. Great. ��������

kooky panda
03-02-14, 10:14 AM
I don't understand this:

After unlocking:

Bonsai Tree- 5,000 coins
Kai Pond?

Sorry for the confusion, this is the cost to buy additional ones. When you unlock you will automatically them placed in your cellar(storage).

WindermereBakery
03-02-14, 11:17 AM
Thanks so much ciarjen, for your help with the linen flowers. I didn't realize what those were called and I would have been looking everywhere for a way to grow them LOL

Does anyone remember how far you have to get in the quest line to get the koi pond? I don't know if I will have time to complete every quest because of other obligations, but I would love the pond. I don't have the money to buy everything either, I just spent it all on the studio, some orange trees and some pigs.

I hate to be the one that asks weird questions, BUT...I wonder where they got the idea for the Japanese garden stuff? I love it but it's not really what I pictured for a farm setting. Next they'll have quests where you receive ancient Egyptian artifacts.

crystalrayn3
03-02-14, 11:48 AM
I hate to be the one that asks weird questions, BUT...I wonder where they got the idea for the Japanese garden stuff? I love it but it's not really what I pictured for a farm setting. Next they'll have quests where you receive ancient Egyptian artifacts.

Having non-farm related themes was common in the first Farm Story. We had medieval, Asian and many other exotic themes. They worked well because it was fun to redecorate & switch things up once a player got bored with their layout. I'm not sure how well this will work in Farm Story 2 due to the crafting/baking buildings. Their designs may not lend themselves very well with non-farm related themes.

jacobtoddsmom
03-02-14, 10:17 PM
I actually really enjoyed these goals. Easy enough to do and enough time where you didn't have to panic.

crystalrayn3
03-02-14, 11:36 PM
I actually really enjoyed these goals. Easy enough to do and enough time where you didn't have to panic.

I like the fact that by completing the goals you earn the new decorations instead of having to purchase them.

OlkaDragons
03-03-14, 02:34 AM
Does anyone remember how far you have to get in the quest line to get the koi pond?

Koi pond - last reward in this quest line, so you have to complete all goals to get pond

klengenhues
03-03-14, 02:07 PM
I fullfilled all the quests and I got the items in my cellar. They are great. This time we really got some nice things from TL. But I still have a problem and I suppose most of the players here. There's no space to place these items. So all we need right now is space !!! Please give us some more additional expansions. PLEASE.

kandiland65
03-04-14, 10:12 AM
What do you mean by "give"? Sell to other payers or send off in the plane or both? Thank you!

klengenhues
03-04-14, 11:48 AM
I meant give us the opportunity to expand more space as we do normally with the maps.

Marmalademuffin
03-05-14, 02:48 PM
I really enjoyed these goals and love the look of the new decorations, especially the koi pond! I was beginning to get a little tired of the game but this has been fun! I would love to see more goals in this game.

aimeeq
03-06-14, 02:05 PM
I was almost finished with the chore goals, the timer said I had 6 hours left, so I went to buy some stuff, came back and the goal was gone!!!! TL needs to fix these timer issues in all games

aimeeq
03-06-14, 02:06 PM
Or possibly say "Ends at 1:00 PST or something instead of. Timer?????

utara
03-06-14, 02:42 PM
I had the same problem. Was a couple of fish away and 5 hours. But then it was gone.

aussieariella
03-06-14, 03:06 PM
same, just been trying to get fish - it said i had four hours left to do that; and i checked again and it was vanished. this after spending gems trying to do part of it before that due to having to buy orange trees :( disappointing when it said there was time left

kooky panda
03-06-14, 03:29 PM
Current thread on Goa expiring early

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?66191-Chore-time-quest&p=862465&viewfull=1#post862465

Clark_Wayne
03-06-14, 05:42 PM
Liked the chores but don't like that some stuff need gems to be bought :(

chokdii
03-06-14, 11:36 PM
I liked the goals until I was on the fourth one and they dissappeared and now can't finish the goal. I hate hate these type of goals that don't give you enough time to complete. I put the three goal rewards in storage cause I just can't stand looking at them as it will just irk me every time I see them and how the goals were removed way to early. It's one of the reasons why I quit Castle Story that and the goals that required gems to complete caused me to quit that game.

orleansparish
03-07-14, 12:58 AM
I worked my tail off finishing these goals in just under 28 hours, to be disappointed in how tiny the final reward was. Is the pond meant for the pets viewing only?

JustKay
05-12-15, 05:04 PM
After unlocking you will find the items in your cellar.
You can buy additional items:

Bonsai Tree- 5,000 coins
Kai Pond- 100 gems

S8, can you re-release these items? I missed out on this event and based on how short this thread is many of your current players probably did too. I think these items are a perfect matches for the current event and would love to be able to decorate with them. It's guaranteed gems sales! Given you could previously buy them outright even during this old event\goal period, there shouldn't be any reason not to make them available again. Pretty please, with a sakura blossom on top?

Rynetory2
05-12-15, 08:49 PM
We weren't able to buy the items outright. We had to complete the goals before we can unlock, get them and buy additional. Without completing the goals, we wouldn't be able to get them. To make these limited prizes on sale so easily now (regardless of how many gems) will be very unfair to the players who had actually made time to be available and effort for the goals to attain the prizes then. Then what's the point of us participating in any events when we can purchase prizes like items in market place?

CottageRose
05-12-15, 09:18 PM
It would be nice though if TL would consider making some of these other prizes also randomly available through the treehouse. (I did, in fact, get my Koi Pond from the treehouse.)

I don't understand zero-sum scarcity-model values for virtual items. If someone else is able to get a pet or decoration I already have, I don't enjoy mine any less.

Rynetory2
05-12-15, 10:47 PM
Although these prizes are virtual, they nevertheless were attained through effort. It's zero effort to pay 180 gems in tree house game. Imagine you can purchase the spring fawn in the tree house, surely it will be unfair to players who had spent days/weeks to upgrade their blossom tree and collecting every 3 hours.

It would be fairer to bring back an old event (although boring to repeat. Yawn..) than having it sold effortlessly.

JustKay
05-12-15, 11:59 PM
Although these prizes are virtual, they nevertheless were attained through effort. It's zero effort to pay 180 gems in tree house game. Imagine you can purchase the spring fawn in the tree house, surely it will be unfair to players who had spent days/weeks to upgrade their blossom tree and collecting every 3 hours.

It would be fairer to bring back an old event (although boring to repeat. Yawn..) than having it sold effortlessly.

Apologies, I didn't know that they were locked by the goals. I just saw the prices listed and thought that as in other games, the goals were there to give you one of each item for free but the additional could be bought. I would agree with you that bringing back the old goals would be and equally fair way to give access to players who missed the first event.

I don't mean to start a war, but in a game where you can gem your way past goals/item requirements the point about effort sort of leaves me unconvinced. What about someone who paid $500 to upgrade their tree in 5 minutes using gems versus someone who worked the newspapers non-stop for 7 days to get the parts for "free" (like I did)?

There's also the perspective that having an item exclusively for a year is a benefit in it's own right. In many of S8's games they re-release past items for sale (Mystery Box first prizes, etc). Being the first person to display a rare items is a status symbol many people are willing to pay for that naturally diminishes with time.

CottageRose, thanks for mentioning that the Koi Pond is a treehouse prize. I did not know this, but it is somewhat unfortunate that you can't choose which prize to play for. I'd have to randomly wait for it to come up. Do you know if the other items (bonsai, pagoda) are also possible prizes?

pundoggity
05-13-15, 05:49 AM

Apologies, I didn't know that they were locked by the goals. I just saw the prices listed and thought that as in other games, the goals were there to give you one of each item for free but the additional could be bought. I would agree with you that bringing back the old goals would be and equally fair way to give access to players who missed the first event.

I don't mean to start a war, but in a game where you can gem your way past goals/item requirements the point about effort sort of leaves me unconvinced. What about someone who paid $500 to upgrade their tree in 5 minutes using gems versus someone who worked the newspapers non-stop for 7 days to get the parts for "free" (like I did)?

There's also the perspective that having an item exclusively for a year is a benefit in it's own right. In many of S8's games they re-release past items for sale (Mystery Box first prizes, etc). Being the first person to display a rare items is a status symbol many people are willing to pay for that naturally diminishes with time.

CottageRose, thanks for mentioning that the Koi Pond is a treehouse prize. I did not know this, but it is somewhat unfortunate that you can't choose which prize to play for. I'd have to randomly wait for it to come up. Do you know if the other items (bonsai, pagoda) are also possible prizes?

I agree with rynetory2 on this one.

The event that triggered these prizes/items for sale is over. We have had so many events in the past, and i'm sure many more to come. So where would the line be drawn? Do we ask for every past prize to be rereleased?

regarding tree upgrades with gems...
$500 for gems to upgrade a tree is a far greater amount to spend than say $12.99 AUD to buy 250 gems and have change after buying from treehouse. Also I dont believe this is effortless since even once tree is fully upgraded it still requires the player to check in every 3 hours and collect blossoms. $500 is not giving instant gratification by any means.
The option to use gems is offered in every event anyway. So players choose, spend money or not. Everyone has the same option so I don't believe this is unfair. But, to offer the same prize to someone who didnt even participate? I would think that would be the option most likely to be considered as "unfair" and requiring little effort.

Totally respect your opinion Justkay. Im glad we have this forum to be able to discuss these matters maturely.
Happy farming to all :)

JustKay
05-13-15, 06:33 PM
regarding tree upgrades with gems...
$500 for gems to upgrade a tree is a far greater amount to spend than say $12.99 AUD to buy 250 gems and have change after buying from treehouse. Also I dont believe this is effortless since even once tree is fully upgraded it still requires the player to check in every 3 hours and collect blossoms. $500 is not giving instant gratification by any means.
The option to use gems is offered in every event anyway. So players choose, spend money or not. Everyone has the same option so I don't believe this is unfair. But, to offer the same prize to someone who didnt even participate? I would think that would be the option most likely to be considered as "unfair" and requiring little effort.

I do love a good discussion, and this one has been very respectful so far :)

I would like to add that you can gem your way past the 3 hour collection times too. So paying even more money will get you Bambi in one hour, and I'm almost certain some rich kid somewhere would have done this (if not someone from one of the many information websites out there that always have all the information on an event within a day of it starting). I guess that does "count" as effort given you're pressing buttons at least another 100 times (not including the effort to buy the gems). It certainly wouldn't match the effort of buying something straight out from the shop and the total gem cost almost certainly won't come close to even the most expensive item in the store.

That said comparing a year old event to the current one is also unfair. Based off the goals for the past event, you could have unlocked some of the smaller items very easily (or for a handful of gems to skip for those short on patience). It's only the more recent events where S8 have increased the cost of skipping ahead. Based on that comparison, in this instance I think being able to buy those items from the store for gems doesn't seem unreasonable. It doesn't have to be all of them, even just some of the smaller items (bonsai, stone lantern) would be nice to decorate with. While the pagoda is nice the koi pond seems squashed and doesn't compare to the new one.

I doubt TL will re-release the original goals. I don't ask for the items to be given to me. I am willing to pay fair price for them, for not being there when the goal was originally released. S8 have crossed this line in so many of their other games already. In Fashion Story items from the World Games event were made available last year on sale for those who weren't there at the time. I was happy to see what other players can do with the decorations. LTOs have come back on limited time sales. Even first prizes from mystery boxes have been released for a fraction of the amount a player would have spent to win a 1% chance item.

pundoggity
05-13-15, 06:53 PM
I do love a good discussion, and this one has been very respectful so far :)

I would like to add that you can gem your way past the 3 hour collection times too. So paying even more money will get you Bambi in one hour, and I'm almost certain some rich kid somewhere would have done this (if not someone from one of the many information websites out there that always have all the information on an event within a day of it starting). I guess that does "count" as effort given you're pressing buttons at least another 100 times (not including the effort to buy the gems). It certainly wouldn't match the effort of buying something straight out from the shop and the total gem cost almost certainly won't come close to even the most expensive item in the store.

That said comparing a year old event to the current one is also unfair. Based off the goals for the past event, you could have unlocked some of the smaller items very easily (or for a handful of gems to skip for those short on patience). It's only the more recent events where S8 have increased the cost of skipping ahead. Based on that comparison, in this instance I think being able to buy those items from the store for gems doesn't seem unreasonable. It doesn't have to be all of them, even just some of the smaller items (bonsai, stone lantern) would be nice to decorate with. While the pagoda is nice the koi pond seems squashed and doesn't compare to the new one.

I doubt TL will re-release the original goals. I don't ask for the items to be given to me. I am willing to pay fair price for them, for not being there when the goal was originally released. S8 have crossed this line in so many of their other games already. In Fashion Story items from the World Games event were made available last year on sale for those who weren't there at the time. I was happy to see what other players can do with the decorations. LTOs have come back on limited time sales. Even first prizes from mystery boxes have been released for a fraction of the amount a player would have spent to win a 1% chance item.

With respect, I am happy to agree to disagree on this one.
I hope TL considers your request and give you a chance to aquire what you desire. Or better yet perhaps they can offer a a new event with more desirable prizes that squash the other decorations you seek such as pagoda bonsai etc. after all they do such a good job improving on prizes. Bambi has got to be the most adorable pet/prize they have released so far, in my opinion anyway.
Happy farming Justkay
Catch you on another thread sometime :)

CottageRose
05-13-15, 08:09 PM
I'm sorry to say that it was a treehouse prize at one point last year, but I don't think it is any more. I hope this year's koi pond is entertaining you instead. :)

JustKay
05-13-15, 11:05 PM
I'm sorry to say that it was a treehouse prize at one point last year, but I don't think it is any more. I hope this year's koi pond is entertaining you instead. :)

Yes, the more I look a the new Koi pond the less I am disappointed at missing out on the original one. This new pond also has a stone lantern too :)

JustKay
05-16-15, 11:22 PM
Well, I guess this is it, about as far as I can take decorating my Japanese shire without those old decorations. I don't think I had much space anyhow.

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad113/just_kev/IMG_3505_zpskxqp5tx2.jpg

JustKay
05-19-15, 04:24 PM
Well so much for effort... the Spring Fawn is now purchaseable on Android for 500 gems! Sort of makes me feel a bit like a chump for staying up late at night and grinding that wheel. Has it even been a day since the event ended? Oh, well, c'est la vie.

jigsaw75
05-21-15, 10:57 AM
Well so much for effort... the Spring Fawn is now purchaseable on Android for 500 gems! Sort of makes me feel a bit like a chump for staying up late at night and grinding that wheel. Has it even been a day since the event ended? Oh, well, c'est la vie.

They didn't get to participate in the event. Consolation prize, sort of.