PDA

View Full Version : Gifts vanished

Tea
01-16-11, 02:50 AM
All my gifts have vanished. I hadn't collect them in a few days so they were still listed in the news feed. Now they are all gone, poof. I've tried rebooting the game. I've waited a whole day too in hopes that a neighbor would send more gifts maybe that might make all the old gifts come back. But I don't seem to be able to receive any gifts either. I can't imagine that no neighbor has sent any gifts in over a day. I usually get at least 10 a day, now I'm getting none.

My bakery name is Tea Garden and my ID is Lueann.

Unregistered
01-17-11, 09:28 AM
All my gifts have vanished. I hadn't collect them in a few days so they were still listed in the news feed. Now they are all gone, poof. I've tried rebooting the game. I've waited a whole day too in hopes that a neighbor would send more gifts maybe that might make all the old gifts come back. But I don't seem to be able to receive any gifts either. I can't imagine that no neighbor has sent any gifts in over a day. I usually get at least 10 a day, now I'm getting none.

My bakery name is Tea Garden and my ID is Lueann.

you need to accept the gifts within 24 hours of them being sent, or they will go poof.