PDA

View Full Version : new device - Game-level reset

bine8
02-28-14, 06:12 AM
Help,

I got a new IPhone5c.
I install all my Apps including Dragon story to my new device.
Now i want to transfer my old Game-Level etc. to the new device .

Stormid8 = bine8
my level in Dragon story is about 76 ?
my Island is "Valley of wings"

After read that i need a STorm8App on both devices, I install PetLive on both.
On the new I played with some levels to unlock the settingsbutton afterwards I insert my Storm8 ID and select "new device"

Afterwards go to my old device and do the same but with old device but now it was said, that my ID is already used.

Because my new phone have still some problems I stoped my activities with the installation.

afterwards I want to play again on my old device, but now, I'm back on level 0 ..

Could you please help.

kooky panda
02-28-14, 06:20 AM
Sounds like you are trying to transfer by using a storm 8 game.
Since your storm ID is the same as your forum name you already have a password for your storm ID. You do not need to do anything on your old device.
On you new device under the Petslive game go to the transfer button and select new device and enter your bine8 storm ID and your forum password and then transfer.
Then restart your device and all your games should transfer over.

bine8
02-28-14, 07:05 AM
Thanks,
On the new device it's working now.
I only lost the last battle success, but that's ok - it's better than lost all friends and dragons ;-)
On my old device it's still on level 0 but this does not count for long.

kooky panda
02-28-14, 10:49 AM
Thanks,
On the new device it's working now.
I only lost the last battle success, but that's ok - it's better than lost all friends and dragons ;-)
On my old device it's still on level 0 but this does not count for long.

When you did the storm 8 transfer, you pulled your storm ID off you old device.
You can start games over and set a new storm ID on your old device is you want to.

Or you can log on and off your games between your two devices by using the login feature.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!