PDA

View Full Version : Any new expansion?

mafruha
02-28-14, 02:05 AM
Hi teamlava
I was eagerly waiting for this week's update that it would be about new expansions.but alas it is about new expensive mithril dragon. I was wondering when will be the new expansion coming? Because everybody's kingdom is getting stuffed with things and we need more space..
Thanx..

Triple_K
02-28-14, 02:00 PM
I need expansions too...and before anyone says anything about double buildings, the only double buildings I have are resource buildings and a few extra lantern spires. Right now my kingdom is a mess and in need of a redesign. I hope march update includes some expansions.
Pleaseeeeee TL, some exansions for us :D
Thank you!

m1stery
02-28-14, 02:06 PM
Sign me up for this too. Really hope some new expansions are waiting for us in March. And lets hope they're a bit cheaper and don't cost 5 expansion permits. That was insane!

echowuuu
02-28-14, 02:14 PM
Sign me up for this too. Really hope some new expansions are waiting for us in March. And lets hope they're a bit cheaper and don't cost 5 expansion permits. That was insane!
I can only hope they won't cost more than 5 permits, the permit number will only go up instead of down :(

With recent introduce of maze, sapling and mermaid pound, I'm very stressed with my space.

meme1098
02-28-14, 02:32 PM
Here's 3 spots that would work well & square things up a bit.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2m2dv85.jpg

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-28-14, 03:51 PM
I'm nowhere CLOSE to being fully expanded (only level 25) but when I move the game around and see the coastline in areas South & East OMG, I wanna get there SOOOOO bad, to dip my toes in the water.... Build a dock on it, for a FOREIGN exchange... Look for Lorelei... play with the dolphins & merMEN... The list goes on & on...
OH, to be able to someday expand to the coastline!!!!!

brdwybaby
02-28-14, 04:19 PM
Yes please please please :)

maguar
02-28-14, 05:19 PM
We've got this info now

We can't guarantee a date for when expansions are coming, but we can say that they are on our roadmap :)

Queenzod
02-28-14, 07:04 PM
I don't know if this is true, but has anyone noticed that the look of the whole kingdom is slowly changing over time? The need for space is forcing people to put away buildings, and most of that is the older stuff, the spires and chateaus, and some of the military stuff. The new stuff is more...fairyland/fantasy looking. I like it! I'm loving the new look! Anyway, just blabbering away here while dinner cooks...

jemawho
03-01-14, 01:32 AM
I love the range of challenges in this game - including how to arrange the buildings etc to get maximum income in the allocated space! I am just thankful that the storage is infinite!