PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm new. Please help me.

upcloud
02-28-14, 12:41 AM
Hello, everyone, I have some questions.

When I build a new oven, I need some tools from friends. Now I have over 200 friends, and I only need 5 tools.

But after I sent my request, I could not receive even 1 piece of tool within that day.

So, I think it is because I already received 20 gifts from friends that day, I can't get more within a day.

Is that true?

And I also want to know, if some of the 20 gifts I don't want, and I deleted 5 of them. Can I get 5 more gifts?

maguar
02-28-14, 02:22 AM
Sending too many requests in a day can actually delay getting the parts as only 20 get sent out each day. The gifts and requests are separate so that wouldn't affect it. You should be able to decline gifts which allows other neighbours to gift you. Ther might be an issue with this but I can't remember if off the top of my head.

ElaineCarrel
02-28-14, 03:49 PM
And I also want to know, if some of the 20 gifts I don't want, and I deleted 5 of them. Can I get 5 more gifts?

Yes. Whatever # of gifts u decline means ull be able to accept that many more. It's very important that at the start of the day ( or whenever ur new list of gifts appear) that u go thru the list of gifts uve received and either accept or decline them so that ur other nbrs have the opportunity 2 attempt 2 gift u. Also try 2 make sure ur nbrs know what parts u really need.
I make it a habit 2 ACCEPT ALL GENERAL PARTS even if I don't currently need them.

sally_brown
02-28-14, 05:25 PM
Wait, we can only send out 20 requests?

maguar
02-28-14, 05:35 PM
You can send out more than 20 but only 20 go out that day. The next day the next 20 go out and so on. You'll get a much better response only sending to 20 that you know will respond daily.

sally_brown
03-01-14, 05:52 PM
Oh, good to know. Thanks.