PDA

View Full Version : Open Issue Alliance War Ranked Down From 5000 to 0 glory. Bugs? Hack? or *****?

LookAtmeer
02-27-14, 10:04 PM
Our alliance got ranked down from 5000 to no glory. I don't know what happened. And there's no way our opponents can assault those 5000 glory. Help us, the war is still going on. We only have 30 minutes. Help.

Btw, our alliance name is Lethal Ninjas.

Chianti
02-28-14, 04:08 PM
hah, wow, that's an awesome bug. Did your leader happen to change the alliance name, or make any other alliance modification when you lost all the glory?

heidisthebest
03-01-14, 06:27 AM

ATTACHED SCREENSHOTS OF BATTLE STARS AND OPPONENT!

9minutes before war ends our Battle stars totalling to 10k+ dissappeared!!! Is this a new feature from Fire Mocha??? HEY?!?!? Thats not fair? I used gems to gather Battle stars and ur prize of 25gems for winning aint enough to meet the gems i used for this battle!!! FIX IT AND WE WANT OUR GEMS AWARDED TO US!!! We won this war!!! See the opponents total of battle stars compared to ours!!! I alone beat them!

nachomandeluxe
03-01-14, 07:44 AM
Why would you use gems to get battle stars. You probably could have won it with your alliance members

sansoucis
03-11-14, 04:21 PM
When our alliance reached 10,000 glory, we suddendly lost all accumulated glory and started back at 0. This was a war between 4 of the top ranking 50. Too bad we were ahead by 1,000 glory. This is sickening. Wage war for 11 hours now and lose because of a bug.

sheloco
03-17-14, 07:36 AM
We have 5 minutes left in our battle. Four minutes ago, we went from around 6000 glory to zero. We did nothing to the name of the alliance; no one came in or out of the alliance; we have a handful of people battling. Not cool. FireMocha, please address this.

sheloco
03-17-14, 07:39 AM
We have 5 minutes left in our battle. Four minutes ago, we went from around 6000 glory to zero. We did nothing to the name of the alliance; no one came in or out of the alliance; we have a handful of people battling. Not cool. FireMocha, please address this.

Also, the individual member list still shows all of the glory for each person. It's just on the alliance page that it zeroed out.

tatyjana
03-17-14, 07:51 AM
The same happened to us, too. We lost 6500 glories 10 minutes before the end of the war. The individual members still had their glory.

yenminh2
03-17-14, 05:44 PM
Please investigate this just happen to our alliance too. Went from over 6800 down to zero with 40 minutes left in the war.
Our alliance name is DEATHLY AVENGERS

FrozenTurtle
03-17-14, 05:58 PM
This is a known issue. The game is allowing you to join two wars simultaneously in error. When your total resets to zero, this should be when the first war ends. You should be getting rewards for both. Can you guys confirm?

We're working on a fix that will prevent Alliances from joining more than one war at a time. Thanks for your patience!

Russelsarip
03-17-14, 07:31 PM
we have 6000+ Glory and at the 30 munites of war our Glory down from 6000+ to 0 i just want to this problem to be solve, cuz all of us dont sleep and used gems to get those glory, this happend to us twice so i hope this problem to be fix as soon as possible. thanks and more power

Anyway out Alliance is WARLORD

alexanderthemedic
03-18-14, 06:04 PM
Same thing happened to us. We were up by 7000 stars and went down to nothing with thirty min left. No gems awarded. Rock steady yo