PDA

View Full Version : Change Kingdom Name for 10 Gems

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-27-14, 04:22 PM
Anyone else seen this offer from Old Thomas on your kingdom profile? Anyone done it? Can we only do it once, for 10 gems?

PikaSquirrel
02-27-14, 04:30 PM
You can do this more than once.

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-27-14, 04:35 PM
Hunh, verrrrry interesting, thanks lol...looking for ways to gain gems. Want blue dragon and and and lol...

tollerach
02-27-14, 05:12 PM
This means you SPEND 10 gems in order to be able to change your kingdom name. This is NOT a way to get gems. Sorry to burst your bubble but I also hopes this saves you from spending gems on something you don't want.

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-27-14, 05:19 PM
This means you SPEND 10 gems in order to be able to change your kingdom name. This is NOT a way to get gems. Sorry to burst your bubble but I also hopes this saves you from spending gems on something you don't want.
Ohhhhhhhhh! ...well dang, it's worded in a confusing way on there, then. *boo boo lip* - yeah, my bubble's burst but at least I hadn't done it yet, was sitting here trying to think of a new name lol.
Wow, thanks for the head's up. Gem traps are bad enough, this woulda been ANOTHER 10 gems to watch get flushed lol. Whew, saved by tollerach, THX! :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-27-14, 05:34 PM
LOL! ...more I think about this ...of COURSE it was silly of me to think there was such an easy way to earn T-E-N gems in CS!! How utterly juvenile of me lol. Chalk it up to a brunette having a blonde moment, sheesh. Lol

kooky panda
02-27-14, 07:26 PM
In all the Team Lava games there is an option to change your game name but the cost to do this is 10 gems.