PDA

View Full Version : Mithril Dragon

nmdgames
02-27-14, 04:00 PM
Has anyone purchased the Mithril Dragon yet? It's 400 gems, and it drops dragon scales and mithril. I'm having a hard time getting enough mithril (don't have the goal unlocked to craft it yet), so I'm considering purchasing this. How frequent are the drops of scales and mithril?

Summary Info
400 gems in market
1 hour feeds when a baby
22 hour collection
Reported drops
1 mithril + 2 dragon scales
1 Mithril + 1 earth wisp
1 Mithril + 1 armor
1 Mithril + 2 jewels
1 Mithril
1 Mithril +3 dragons scales
1 Mithril + $1250
1 Mithril + Coal + coins
1 Mithril + 5 Energy
1 Mithril + 2 Gems

So, my baby is now growed up! It took 20 feedings, one hour between. 4 gems to skip. Then, it's 22 hours between collections, so I won't have any more info until tomorrow. Hope this helps!

Okay! First collection:
One mithril
Two red dragon scales
:)

My dragon's first collect was 1 mithril and an earth wisp. (:

Second collection: one mithril, one armor.
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m100/StarrsNana/CastleStory/2909df6c9fe15daa12053b89f89cb830.jpg (http://s102.photobucket.com/user/StarrsNana/media/CastleStory/2909df6c9fe15daa12053b89f89cb830.jpg.html)

vitriolicheart
02-27-14, 04:29 PM
I just noticed it. I kinda want one so my current dragon has a friend.

Queenzod
02-27-14, 04:36 PM
I bought one. It's growing up now. I expect it will take 20 feelings like the other dragon, and then I'll post what I can.

Oops! I just realized I typed feelings instead of feedings! No, it was autocorrect. I guess I run an emotional kingdom!

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-27-14, 04:37 PM
20?!?... How often do you feed it, as in hours between? (Or feel it, in your case lol j/k ;) )

Queenzod
02-27-14, 04:39 PM
20?!?... How often do you feed it? (Or feel it, in your case lol j/k ;) )

Once an hour. The little tyke has had three feedings so far. It's 4 gems to skip each feeding, but I want to do it the regular way.

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-27-14, 04:41 PM
Once an hour. The little tyke has had three feedings so far. It's 4 gems to skip each feeding, but I want to do it the regular way.
Ahh, ok, hourly isn't too bad then...I wouldn't wanna waste my gems skipping either - you're a good Mommy. Lol

stuffedmounts
02-27-14, 04:42 PM
I'd be interested in buying it but it depends on the drop rate. For 400 gems it better at least be decent but I have my doubts. We'll see.

katbtodd
02-27-14, 04:48 PM
I want to buy one too but don't want it turn out like the mermaid pond..wait 5 hours for 2 scales but if we get dragon scales more then we do from the other little guys .it might be worth it ,,, I have two reg dragons and hardly ever get scales , thinking hard here ,,as long as we collect from it at least once aday to collect something ,,

BungoCook
02-27-14, 04:59 PM
Has anyone purchased the Mithril Dragon yet? It's 400 gems, and it drops dragon scales and mithril. I'm having a hard time getting enough mithril (don't have the goal unlocked to craft it yet), so I'm considering purchasing this. How frequent are the drops of scales and mithril?
Just wondering...can we actually craft this dragon?
I had a look in the market and there is no wee crate next to it, unlike the other craftable animals. I do apologise if this has already been answered in the blythewood sampling part 2 thread. I haven't read this as I am not finished part 1 yet. Letters still exchanging.
I wondered if the mithril dragon egg might be a rare drop from the fort as are the other dragon and manticore animals? If not could this be considered ? It would start to take away the feeling of unfairness that this is a gem only acquisition.

katbtodd
02-27-14, 05:11 PM
I had a look in the market and there is no wee crate next to it, unlike the other craftable animals. I do apologise if this has already been answered in the blythewood sampling part 2 thread. I haven't read this as I am not finished part 1 yet. Letters still exchanging.
I wondered if the mithril dragon egg might be a rare drop from the fort as are the other dragon and manticore animals? If not could this be considered ? It would start to take away the feeling of unfairness that this is a gem only acquisition.

As far as I read no quest as of right now ... So it's a buy only right now

kooky panda
02-27-14, 07:28 PM
Currently you can only obtain this little dude by buying him from the market.

lunerasilver
02-27-14, 07:37 PM
Just noticed this dragon today too! (Of course, gems are no longer on sale.....)

vednir
02-27-14, 07:59 PM
I wonder if the adamant dragon is just around the corner.

brdwybaby
02-28-14, 12:17 AM
I got mine about an hour ago! He's too cute! :)

m1stery
02-28-14, 12:33 AM
It's a shame we can't get a Mithril Dragon Eggs from the Roost :/

claupu
02-28-14, 12:48 AM
I'm very tempted to buy one, but I not desperate for mithril at the moment as I just started the Fairie Respite Quest a few hours ago. So I'm still waiting for the info how much mithrils it'll gonna drop at what time rate. Hopefully it'll be posted? Thank you all for youre adventures natures :).

infinitelove19
02-28-14, 01:42 AM
Waiting to hear what the drop rate is... but I will hazard a guess at 22 hr collection times and hoping it only drops dragon scales & mithril at an equal rate. Of course, the description says its scales are made of mithril, so maybe it drops those, too. As in mithril scales in addition to mithril and regular dragon scales. Hope not!!

Would love to hear when somebody knows.

Would also love for this to be obtainable through the game somehow, even if it happens later on. ;-)

Waiting for a gem sale to buy gems to buy this little guy! :-)))

infinitelove19
02-28-14, 01:43 AM
OMG, LOL, as soon as I entered that I was waiting for a gem sale, I went to my game to see if I had any new game install goals & sure enough one pops up!! ;-)

bowlfullofcherries
02-28-14, 05:28 AM
That makes two really expensive gem items with no goals now. I was a bit disappointed that the mermaid pond hadn't its own storyline interwoven with the rest, but only a little because the updates surrounding it were amazing. They really are. TL is doing a great job giving us fun and interesting tasks for this game. I've only just gotten Agnes's response letter and sapling tree. I'm teetering on the brink of spending four gems for my last plant needed to upgrade the garden. Good times. But I feel even more like hoarding my precious gems when I see a four hundred gem item drop out of the blue. I was chuckling because I'd requested a blue fish and got a lovely pond and awesome dragon instead. What a trade. But expensive. And outside the storyline. Hm. I'll wait on these. Better to spend gems on items that will further my progress with the storyline. Not that I'm not tempted; These things are lovely. Serious props to the TL design team.

kikilicious74
02-28-14, 08:39 AM
I know the dragon is gems only, but is he going to be a forever thing, or limited time only?

dracoonic
02-28-14, 11:36 AM
need.drop.rate.desperately. - and.gem.sale.as.well.

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-28-14, 11:49 AM
I wonder if the adamant dragon is just around the corner.

...IF there is an adamant animal in the works, can it NOT be another dragon in a different color?...how about a new animal altogether?..how about the gryphon that was mentioned in the latest suggestion poll? - maybe his talons are made of adamant or something, that he drops *shrugs*

Queenzod
02-28-14, 04:49 PM
So, my baby is now growed up! It took 20 feedings, one hour between. 4 gems to skip. Then, it's 22 hours between collections, so I won't have any more info until tomorrow. Hope this helps!

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-28-14, 04:55 PM
Thanks for keeping us updated Queenzod, can't wait to hear what he drops :)

dng1234
02-28-14, 05:26 PM
I know the dragon is gems only, but is he going to be a forever thing, or limited time only?

I'm wondering this too. I have a soft spot for the special animals and especially the dragons. I'll be more inclined to get some gems if its a limited time.

katbtodd
03-01-14, 04:40 AM

Please I need to know if reg.scale or will they be new scales that won't help with nothing,,,if red ones,,, that would be wonderful I'm so low on scales ,

mistleomi
03-01-14, 07:01 AM
Could not resist and bought one too, spent almost all my gems. Even if it drops mithril rarely, it will still be an additional source. I have a very hard time gathering enough mithril despite even having the 4th shard and 2 deep mines.

katbtodd
03-01-14, 07:20 AM
Please,,,tell us about his scales,, it says drops scales as well ,,but,are going to be like other scales ,,, or some thing different

Queenzod
03-01-14, 10:34 AM
Please,,,tell us about his scales,, it says drops scales as well ,,but,are going to be like other scales ,,, or some thing different

You have to be patient! It's not ripe yet! :)

katbtodd
03-01-14, 10:38 AM
You have to be patient! It's not ripe yet! :)

Thanks ,,and laughing here

iLLUMI2012
03-01-14, 12:53 PM
For those struggling to get Mithril, you can also get them from the Jeweler's Trade. It takes 3 hours and I received 2 Mithril amongst the other minerals when I collected from it.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-01-14, 01:01 PM
For those struggling to get Mithril, you can also get them from the Jeweler's Trade. It takes 3 hours and I received 2 Mithril amongst the other minerals when I collected from it.
I'm hesitant to do that jeweler's trade again ... I did it & only got 3 iron ore & 3 silver. Hardly worth all the resources I traded & waiting 3 hrs... for THAT. ?!

Queenzod
03-01-14, 02:53 PM
Okay! First collection:
One mithril
Two red dragon scales

caramel411
03-01-14, 02:56 PM
Okay! First collection:
One mithril
Two red dragon scales

Thank you so much for posting :) Very helpful to know!

rachmac07
03-01-14, 03:22 PM
First collection from the mithril dragon for me was also one mithril and two dragon scales :)

judyvines
03-01-14, 06:34 PM
On my first collection from the new dragon, I got one mirthril and three dragon scales. Not bad!

dng1234
03-02-14, 07:49 AM
Nice to see so far that its a more consistant source of scales. Now come on gem sale!

gilachaya
03-02-14, 09:39 AM
My dragon gave 1 mithral but no scales on the first collection. I still love my new blue dragon.

sunnygirl634
03-02-14, 11:21 AM
First collection from the mithril dragon for me was also one mithril and two dragon scales :)

Me too!

Queenzod
03-02-14, 12:55 PM

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-02-14, 01:13 PM

Awesome! ...I'm tending my baby now ...soooooo cute!! :)

pugzbakery
03-02-14, 01:33 PM
My dragon's first collect was 1 mithril and an earth wisp. (:

dracoonic
03-02-14, 02:17 PM
oh nice

sukyee
03-02-14, 04:55 PM
My little blue drop me 1 mithril and 2 jewels... Oh well where's my scales

claupu
03-03-14, 02:17 AM
I bought my dragon yesterday and now the wait begins. I'm very impatient to get the first drop.

enaid03
03-03-14, 08:19 AM
Mine has dropped one scale and one mithril in one collection, today was one mithral.

stuffedmounts
03-03-14, 12:35 PM
It doesnt even drop scales each time? That's lame. Deal-breaker too. I was going to buy it but not now. I need scales, not earth wisps, jewels, and all that other common stuff. Oh well.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-03-14, 01:52 PM
First drop - 1 mithril & 1 light armor.

katbtodd
03-03-14, 01:55 PM
My frist collect was one Mithril and 3 dragons scales ,,

infinitelove19
03-03-14, 01:57 PM
My first two collections from mithril dragon were mithril & dragon scales each time. Thanks to gem sales, I have bought one mithril dragon in each of my three kingdoms... guess there's a first time for everything! ;-)

I noticed while collecting from my regular dragon that it gave light armor. Did the dragon always do this, or is this new? Not sure I need any more armor, but I guess it can't hurt!

homegrown234
03-03-14, 02:01 PM
We need an adventure " Slay the Dragon". Send your knights to defeat the fire breathing dragon. Requirements for adventure 2 lumin essence, 2 enchanters essence, 5 light armor and 5 swords. Rewards consisting of dragon scales, mythic essence, mithril, adamant and gems. Sounds about right. :D

maguar
03-03-14, 02:40 PM
I noticed while collecting from my regular dragon that it gave light armor. Did the dragon always do this, or is this new? Not sure I need any more armor, but I guess it can't hurt!

There's always been a chance for amor and swords from the normal dragon :)

jacobtoddsmom
03-03-14, 04:01 PM
I would love to see an option where we can buy our neighbors a dragon as a gift pretty please.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-03-14, 04:10 PM
I would love to see an option where we can buy our neighbors a dragon as a gift pretty please.

YES!!! ..as well as any other item in the market, for that matter!

templemore
03-03-14, 11:53 PM
Serious? Is this all we get for spending 400 gems? Come on TL!!! At least decrease the collect time.

katbtodd
03-04-14, 03:17 AM
Day 2.. One Mithril and 3 dragon scales. So happy... That's 6 dragon scale in two days,, will 10 cuz I got 2 each from my other dragons ,,

katbtodd
03-04-14, 03:21 AM
Serious? Is this all we get for spending 400 gems? Come on TL!!! At least decrease the collect time.

Other dragons are 350 gems and there days you get nothing but [] from the red ones,, ,, and collection time is 22 hours so 400 gems gets you at least a Mithril plus , I feel it's fair ,,,yes it should have been a quest and it still may be down the road,,, the way they worded it,,,,

katbtodd
03-04-14, 03:24 AM
We need an adventure " Slay the Dragon". Send your knights to defeat the fire breathing dragon. Requirements for adventure 2 lumin essence, 2 enchanters essence, 5 light armor and 5 swords. Rewards consisting of dragon scales, mythic essence, mithril, adamant and gems. Sounds about right. :D

Sounds like a great idea

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-04-14, 11:45 AM
Second collection: $1250 coins (wow) & 1 mithril

nmdgames
03-04-14, 05:34 PM
My first two collections were each 1 Mithril and 2 red scales. Not sure what the red scales are used for yet (I haven't unlocked the Glimmergate).

I'm already happy with the mithril each day. I'm stuck on the Fairie Respite because it's so hard to me to get mithril.

katbtodd
03-05-14, 04:01 AM
My amber dragons one jewel,and armor my Mithril dragon 1 Mithril and 3 dragon scales just loving this little guy, he is with his weight in gems,

Queenzod
03-05-14, 11:48 AM
Just for continued info, my mithril dragon has given one mithril every day, and then other normal dragon stuff like jewels, armour and scales. So if you need mithril and have the gems, I think it's worth it. Plus, Big Blue is very cute!

katbtodd
03-06-14, 02:44 AM
One Mithril and Coal and coin , was not happy with my little blue guy this morning ,, my other two ambers just gave coins,, " "what's up with that"

jtm101
03-06-14, 05:04 AM
Mithril + 5 Energy on my first collect, crikey he takes a long time to grow up ;-)

kudukuda
03-06-14, 05:32 AM
1 mithril +2 gems on first collection.
Funny how i started to get mithril from other sources once i bght the little fellow.
Took forever to grow but was worth every gem spent!!! PLUS it cost me 398, now that I got 2 back....

stuffedmounts
03-06-14, 09:47 AM
One Mithril and Coal and coin , was not happy with my little blue guy this morning ,, my other two ambers just gave coins,, " "what's up with that"

Coal?! I would be pissed. That's worse that getting an earth wisp. Maybe tomorrow your 400 gem dragon will give you water! lol

kudukuda
03-06-14, 10:24 AM
Coal?! I would be pissed. That's worse that getting an earth wisp. Maybe tomorrow your 400 gem dragon will give you water! lol

Love it!!!

katbtodd
03-06-14, 10:29 AM

Shhhhhhh don't give him any ideas

stuffedmounts
03-06-14, 11:29 AM
lol :)

katbtodd
03-07-14, 05:14 AM
One Mithril and 1 sword ,,,,

jlee91587
03-07-14, 11:46 PM
I'd like this better if he was a random drop from the roost, or could attain it some other way. It seems nothing really good comes in this game unless you spend the gems.

zoo123g
03-08-14, 07:07 AM
love my dragon :)

luke1100
03-10-14, 01:33 PM
A neighbour has said that there is a quest for the dragon......can anyone confirm this?

meme1098
03-10-14, 01:35 PM
You can only get the mithril dragon from the market. It was never attached to a quest.

kooky panda
03-10-14, 01:37 PM
A neighbour has said that there is a quest for the dragon......can anyone confirm this?
There is not a quest for the Mithril Dragon. The only way to get one is to purchase (with gems) from the market.

There is another Dragon related Quest

See post 2 here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54528-Castle-6-27-2013-Update-The-Dragon-Egg&p=672593&viewfull=1#post672593)

luke1100
03-10-14, 01:38 PM
You can only get the mithril dragon from the market. It was never attached to a quest.
Well that's my excitement for the evening ruined! I'm struggling to get mithril ......it's going to take weeks to get what I need to continue!

luke1100
03-10-14, 01:40 PM
There is not a quest for the Mithril Dragon. The only way to get one is to purchase (with gems) from the market.

There is another Dragon related Quest

See post 2 here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54528-Castle-6-27-2013-Update-The-Dragon-Egg&p=672593&viewfull=1#post672593)
Thanks kooky but it's the mithril dragon I need and there's no way I can afford it......don't suppose there's any of TLs "install and play" to get gems coming up is there?

luke1100
03-10-14, 02:02 PM
Thanks kooky but it's the mithril dragon I need and there's no way I can afford it......don't suppose there's any of TLs "install and play" to get gems coming up is there?
The neighbour in question says that they hatched one! Is that possible?

meme1098
03-10-14, 02:17 PM
The neighbour in question says that they hatched one! Is that possible?

That's the regular dragon. You can get the dragon egg from collecting from the roost. Then you need the burning ember(rare drop from Desert Sands Adventure) and lumin essence to incubate the egg in the forge.

tigarlilyvol
03-13-14, 07:18 AM
Got gems and Mithril this morning from Big Blue

CLOVERKAITO
03-15-14, 03:07 AM
Still debating if I should buy this mithril dragon... I do have just enough gems right now (from the downloading games, purple cow, sir piggy, and going on adventures etc) so maybe I should just buy this dragon instead of losing them to gem traps? =P Fell into a few of those traps recently and probably lost about 30, lol.

labsandboxers
03-15-14, 04:04 PM
I love having my blue dragon. It helped me finish some quest. Now I'm working on storing them. Right now I have no blue quest book so stocking up is the only thing I have to do.

Queenzod
03-15-14, 05:57 PM
I love having my blue dragon. It helped me finish some quest. Now I'm working on storing them. Right now I have no blue quest book so stocking up is the only thing I have to do.

I wish I could get rid of my blue book! I have two goals in there that are on permanent auto reset. I've had them for months and they just won't go away. I downloaded the games, played a couple of levels, and deleted them. Now the ads won't leave me alone! It's actually rather irritating. But I guess in the grand scheme of things, what with all the problems in the world, this isn't really a big deal. I could have worse problems!

labsandboxers
03-16-14, 05:28 AM
The game timers really do eventually go away. My last one was a valentines game.

outhouse01
03-17-14, 11:13 PM
Hi, I have some gems at present. My question is, do I spend them to purchase a m dragon or do I spend them on some rainbow pots and wait again for more gems to purchase the m dragon. I currently have 24 mirthil in stock. I also have 22 dragon scales in stock ( with 2 dragons). I have no goals outstanding, apart from a pesky "get to level x" on a game that I don't like and have deleted but the goal just keeps reinventing itself and won't go away. Hope this is an ok place to post. I searched for something similar, could not find anything, but, did not want to start a new post. Look forward to any advice that is available. Cheers.

Castloninian
03-17-14, 11:31 PM
Hi, I have some gems at present. My question is, do I spend them to purchase a m dragon or do I spend them on some rainbow pots and wait again for more gems to purchase the m dragon. I currently have 24 mirthil in stock. I also have 22 dragon scales in stock ( with 2 dragons). I have no goals outstanding, apart from a pesky "get to level x" on a game that I don't like and have deleted but the goal just keeps reinventing itself and won't go away. Hope this is an ok place to post. I searched for something similar, could not find anything, but, did not want to start a new post. Look forward to any advice that is available. Cheers.

Hi Outhouse. I've got enough for a mithril dragon as well but don't think I need it. With two dragons you will probably have enough scales (now you're not using they will build up), and mithril can be gained from jewelers exchange or can be crafted. I suspect that if I were to buy the mithril dragon I would max out on mithril within a few weeks. There is currently no big need for it.

Curious as to what other people think :)

ciarjen
03-18-14, 02:40 AM

I have got two mithril dragons with 30 mithril now in my inventory. At some point I will probably max out on them. I've got mermaid ponds too and I max out on mermaid scales now but I don't regret spending the gems.

Sourcing mithril from silver was just spoiling the game for me and now I have a regular source of mithril, I can build up my silver stock and not waste energy chopping up rocks I don't need and relax and enjoy the game.

The rainbow pots are nice but the drops are very random. With the mithril dragon you always know what you are getting. There is always a chance as well that there will be another quest which requires more mithril/dragon scales.

Queenzod
03-18-14, 07:18 AM
Plus, you can make adamant from it, and given that the sapling upgrades used 8 (I think), that's a way to build those back up again.

outhouse01
03-19-14, 12:11 AM
Plus, you can make adamant from it, and given that the sapling upgrades used 8 (I think), that's a way to build those back up again.

Thanks. I think I am going to go with the m dragon. Even if it is only just to complete my critter enclosure. Cheers

preinsko
03-20-14, 07:57 PM
Just adding my 2 cents. I have 2 deep mines and I'm lucky if I get 1 mithiral drop per week. Every post I read reports at least 1 mithiral each day plus 1 or 2 additional items. In most cases if you have to skip a mithiral requirement it costs 50 gems. Do the math 400 gems is 8 skips and it doesn't end there. Making it requires 50 silver which you have to wait for. In my opinion the Mirthiral dragon is a real bargain!

labsandboxers
03-23-14, 07:28 PM
I hope you decide on the dragon. I think you might regret it in the future if you don't have a stock pile of milrith and adamant

carolinarain
03-24-14, 12:23 AM
I was on the fence about the Mithiral Dragon because at the time I had about 25 mithiral stocked up and it wasn't needed very often so I was like "Eh, I don't really need this, I seem to come across it often enough." Then there was a gem sale, so I used up the last of an iTunes gift card that had been sitting around since Christmas and bought I think $4.99 worth of gems so I had some to play with and decided to splurge on him. I like to try and get all the animals, but I don't want to spend ridiculous amounts of money on them. I've been lucky so far, I actually have one of everything now and a lot of them (like my royal pig and cow, different colored cows, sheep and pigs, etc) I've gotten as drops from knight quest. Actually, I have not paid gems for any of them now that I think about it, with the exception of the Mithiral Dragon and one of my other dragons. ANYWAY that got so rambly...my point is I wasn't going to get him, but I caved because I thought he was cute, and I had the gems and now I'm really glad I did. Mithiral seems to be needed a lot lately, adamant is too with the Blythwood Sapling quest (and you need a lot of mithiral to make even one adamant). I think he's worth the money. I was worried he'd only drop once every two or three days or something like that, or that mithiral wouldn't be dropped every time you collect from him, but you collect from him as often as you do the other dragon, and he drops mithiral every time, along with coins, dragon scales and maybe energy? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think I've gotten energy from him. I usually collect from him and my other two regular dragons all in a row so I could have mixed up who dropped what easily, so I apologize in advance if I'm wrong!

Very long story short, I give him 4.5 out of 5 stars. It'd be 5 out of 5 except I think he's a liiiiiittle pricy, but if you don't mind parting with the gems its definitely a good investment.

ciarjen
03-24-14, 02:58 AM
I was on the fence about the Mithiral Dragon because at the time I had about 25 mithiral stocked up and it wasn't needed very often so I was like "Eh, I don't really need this, I seem to come across it often enough." Then there was a gem sale, so I used up the last of an iTunes gift card that had been sitting around since Christmas and bought I think $4.99 worth of gems so I had some to play with and decided to splurge on him. I like to try and get all the animals, but I don't want to spend ridiculous amounts of money on them. I've been lucky so far, I actually have one of everything now and a lot of them (like my royal pig and cow, different colored cows, sheep and pigs, etc) I've gotten as drops from knight quest. Actually, I have not paid gems for any of them now that I think about it, with the exception of the Mithiral Dragon and one of my other dragons. ANYWAY that got so rambly...my point is I wasn't going to get him, but I caved because I thought he was cute, and I had the gems and now I'm really glad I did. Mithiral seems to be needed a lot lately, adamant is too with the Blythwood Sapling quest (and you need a lot of mithiral to make even one adamant). I think he's worth the money. I was worried he'd only drop once every two or three days or something like that, or that mithiral wouldn't be dropped every time you collect from him, but you collect from him as often as you do the other dragon, and he drops mithiral every time, along with coins, dragon scales and maybe energy? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think I've gotten energy from him. I usually collect from him and my other two regular dragons all in a row so I could have mixed up who dropped what easily, so I apologize in advance if I'm wrong!

Very long story short, I give him 4.5 out of 5 stars. It'd be 5 out of 5 except I think he's a liiiiiittle pricy, but if you don't mind parting with the gems its definitely a good investment.

Yes he occassionally drops a few energy.

I have a second account which is way behind in the questlines but I have a mithril dragon. i think it is a great investment for someone starting out. I should be at max for mithril and dragon scales by the time that I need them and I wont have to worry about sending knights out to find a burning ember if I ever get a dragon egg :D

pixieblob
03-30-14, 05:06 AM
Happy mother's day to me, I've just treated myself to a Mithril dragon. Finally I'll be able to carry on with the greselda quests as I was stuck waiting for dragon scales (still waiting for bestiary books to be able to hatch the poor dragon egg and will need mithril for that anyway)

AVAL0NIAN
07-22-14, 07:39 AM
Just got myself a mithril dragon. Needed a treat to cheer myself up. Just a bad week. Will be great to max up on mithril. Anyone joining me? ����