PDA

View Full Version : What do you think the percentage of male and female players is on RS?

WrestlerHouse
02-27-14, 02:14 PM
Sometimes I feel like the only male who plays RS. Is this more of a female game or something. Like what do you think the percentage is of male and females?

jayka28
02-27-14, 02:33 PM
I don't think i know the full percentage, but there are definitely more female players. And yes, boys can cook too. But I guess this attracts more females because we like cute things. :o

ElaineCarrel
02-27-14, 02:36 PM
I've never thought about it or really paid attention 2 it. When I'm tipping,gifting or leaving messages it's like I don't care if they're male or female. They're someone I met in the game and that's all that matters.

freesiawoods
02-27-14, 10:23 PM
I'd say over 90 percent are female going by the icons of neighbours and the community lists. Can't imagine my hysbabd or son playing RS, but my daughter gets it:-)

Play it if you like it, it's nice to have some males around.

WrestlerHouse
02-27-14, 11:12 PM
Well the default icon is also a female, so a lot of new players don't change the icon. I don't know why I like it so much as a guy lol.

CruiserBobs
02-28-14, 01:48 AM
Well the default icon is also a female, so a lot of new players don't change the icon. I don't know why I like it so much as a guy lol.

Because guys can like cute things as well!

betita_elfica
02-28-14, 02:34 AM
I am a male and my girldfriend was who recommended this game for playing both. At first time I said that this game is for girls but then i enjoy it.

There are items to customize your restaurant with funny items not all items are pink cute things, but... I also think that this game is more for girls because there are a lot of cute love items, my restaurant has a lot of playing machines like arcade game, clow machine, love machine, football machine, mechanical dregons,... I want more items like this.

Pd. Now i want to expand at maximum so my design is incomplete are a lot of items saved

zZ_guera_Zz
02-28-14, 06:10 PM
My fiance plays, too, and his icon was female for a long time before he realized he could change it. There are a lot more males playing restaurant than bakery. My fiance used to play bakery, too, but he quit because it's too pink. RS is more male friendly.
I'd say it's probably more like 75% females and 25% males playing restaurant story. More than anyone thinks lol.