PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 02/27/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 2

Pages : 1 [2]

tigarlilyvol
03-03-14, 01:48 PM
At which quest stage do they get angry and stop producing?

Either right before not all fairies are the same or during the part not all fairies are the same they tell you to visit faerie respite and you don't get anything

QueenCarolyn
03-03-14, 02:07 PM
This happened to me too. I crafted two potions and clicked both potion shops to pick them up. Then the dialogue popped up, and when it was over, I only had one potion.

So, if you haven't done this step yet, only click on one potion, then read the dialogue, then start the quest and then go back to get the second potion.

Dabag
03-03-14, 05:11 PM
Hi All : Did anyone capture the letter from Old Thomas to Agnes?

(FYI: like many of you, I have more than 1 device loaded with Castle Story, but only my ipad2 has advanced this far in the game)

Do not know what happened.

Just completed The Blythewood Sapling Part 1, last goal (To be selfless, no matter the cost), visited the sapling. The congrats showed up.

THEN
NO dialog, just the congrats showing up for Part 2 first goal (planting the seeds of)
Followed by the Kingdom goal (four trinkets of blessing) with the dialog of waiting for the carrier pigeon & a letter from Agnes to Old Thomas.

I did not visit Old Thomas House nor did I visit the level 5 Library.

There is usually dialog (storyline) and considering this is the beginning of Part 2, figure I missed the letter from Old Thomas to Agnes.

Since the Blythewood Sapling Quests are all about the letters, would really like to have the complete dialog (The Blythewood Sapling Part 2) of the letter from Old Thomas to Agnes for the Castle Story: goals Thread

Can you help?

eepopp
03-03-14, 05:34 PM
Hi All : Did anyone capture the letter from Old Thomas to Agnes?

(FYI: like many of you, I have more than 1 device loaded with Castle Story, but only my ipad2 has advanced this far in the game)

Do not know what happened.

Just completed The Blythewood Sapling Part 1, last goal (To be selfless, no matter the cost), visited the sapling. The congrats showed up.

THEN
NO dialog, just the congrats showing up for Part 2 first goal (planting the seeds of)
Followed by the Kingdom goal (four trinkets of blessing) with the dialog of waiting for the carrier pigeon & a letter from Agnes to Old Thomas.

I did not visit Old Thomas House nor did I visit the level 5 Library.

There is usually dialog (storyline) and considering this is the beginning of Part 2, figure I missed the letter from Old Thomas to Agnes.

Since the Blythewood Sapling Quests are all about the letters, would really like to have the complete dialog (The Blythewood Sapling Part 2) of the letter from Old Thomas to Agnes for the Castle Story: goals Thread

Can you help?

Hi Dabag,

Is this what you wanted? Please let me know if you want me to upload pictures of the dialogue in a separate thread so that I don't spam this board with a ton of images.

Congratulations! Screen of To Be Selfless, No Matter the Cost with message "Continues Next Thursday 02/27/2014", Rewards 3,100 Gold, 10 XP.

/Start Letter from Thomas to Agnes:

Dear Agnes,
It was a struggle deciding what to do with the sapling.
We realized we know nothing about the Praying Tree.
In the end, the Ruler decided to plant the sapling and let come what may come.
Some claim to have seen the sapling dance in the sun! But, that was a while ago...
The sapling appears weaker by the day and I'm afraid it will wither away if we don't act soon.
Perhaps Mythic Essence is no longer enough?
Do you have an inkling to what we should do?
Do you know more about the Praying Tree?
Yours, Thomas

/end letter

Then "Planting The Seeds Of...?" goal appears to Check Old Thomas' House and Check a LV. 5 Library.

meme1098
03-03-14, 08:16 PM
This happened to me too. I crafted two potions and clicked both potion shops to pick them up. Then the dialogue popped up, and when it was over, I only had one potion.

So, if you haven't done this step yet, only click on one potion, then read the dialogue, then start the quest and then go back to get the second potion.

When you craft 2 potions, the dialog pops up and Thurston guzzles one potion. So one potion is used by Thurston to try out to make sure it works.
You then have one left which you can use on the next quest line, the deep sea adventure.
Now go back to the potion shop & craft more since it will take 3 adventures to get the 10 blue Lapis Lazuli.

dragoniakingdom
03-03-14, 08:22 PM
When you craft 2 potions, the dialog pops up and Thurston guzzles one potion. So one potion is used by Thurston to try out to make sure it works.
You then have one left which you can use on the next quest line, the deep sea adventure.
Now go back to the potion shop & craft more since it will take 3 adventures to get the 10 blue Lapis Lazuli.

Just to add that it may take 4 adventures.

Mine have been (1) 4 (2) 4 (3) 1 (!!!!!!!) . Now preparing #4 for the final one.

meme1098
03-03-14, 08:30 PM

Mine have been (1) 4 (2) 4 (3) 1 (!!!!!!!) . Now preparing #4 for the final one.

Ah gee...so sorry. Seems there's always someone with hard luck in this game. Sorry it landed in your kingdom.

Dabag
03-03-14, 08:56 PM
hi eepopp: Fantastic! It is exactly what I was looking for. I really appreciate the prompt response

Thank you! No need for the photos. but it is very kind of you to offer. I hope to capture them when I get there on another device(in a couple of months)

I trust you are right on with the dialog. You must be a fellow member of the Old Thomas Club, like me, and have a scroll for everything. lol

again, I Thank You very much
dabag

lmowa
03-03-14, 08:59 PM
My manticore has dropped 1 whisker in 8 days. Between waiting for them for 2 different goals and mithrill which is even worse I am about to give up on this game. It gets boring and frustrating waiting for weeks to finish a goal.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-03-14, 11:06 PM
No official name, I have been calling mine:

Lenny and Squiggy!!

LOL, that's too cute; I like the nod to Laverne & Shirley. :)

JustKay
03-03-14, 11:08 PM

Same here, I'm out 20 Mermaid Scales... however I tried to justify it by saying one of the potions must have gotten used up in the test run, leaving only one left for the quest :D

outhouse01
03-04-14, 12:46 AM

4 adventures for me also. Got 3, 2 and 3. Just sent the forth one off. If I only get 1 - well!!!? Not sure what I will say. Fingers crossed for at least 2 more. Cheers.

Castloninian
03-04-14, 01:40 AM
4 adventures for me also. Got 3, 2 and 3. Just sent the forth one off. If I only get 1 - well!!!? Not sure what I will say. Fingers crossed for at least 2 more. Cheers.

I didn't think you would get just the one... eek! So far been extraordinarily lucky with 3 then 4. I guess my next one will only give 2 so I will still need to do a 4th adventure. Don't want to contemplate getting just the 1 next!

outhouse01
03-04-14, 05:03 AM
I didn't think you would get just the one... eek! So far been extraordinarily lucky with 3 then 4. I guess my next one will only give 2 so I will still need to do a 4th adventure. Don't want to contemplate getting just the 1 next!

No, of course, on the forth adventure I got 4. So now have 2 to spare for when they are needed again (in 12 months time I guess). It's just the luck of the draw I suppose. Hopefully you don't need to do another one. Cheers

cakeandpie
03-04-14, 09:26 AM
Ugh, level 5 mines? Not cool! I need 10 ornate blocks, 10 ornate beams, and 8 magic cement! This is going to take forever, especially since I keep running low on living wood--seems like *everything* needs living wood lately, and doing alchemy to get more only makes one measly living wood!

Castloninian
03-04-14, 09:35 AM
No, of course, on the forth adventure I got 4. So now have 2 to spare for when they are needed again (in 12 months time I guess). It's just the luck of the draw I suppose. Hopefully you don't need to do another one. Cheers

Got three on my last one so luckily only needed to do three adventures. Now have a potion left because I assumed I would need to do four adventures.

sjs0514
03-04-14, 09:48 AM
Ugh, level 5 mines? Not cool! I need 10 ornate blocks, 10 ornate beams, and 8 magic cement! This is going to take forever, especially since I keep running low on living wood--seems like *everything* needs living wood lately, and doing alchemy to get more only makes one measly living wood!

Same problem here. Trying to do Desert Sands adventures (labor intensive too!) because I've gotten ornate beams, blocks, and cement from them. Guess we just have to be patient!

anissada
03-04-14, 03:44 PM
wow! i did get ONE mermaidscale when i collected.my ELEVEN wells..
times before i only got two or three.. but ONE is just frustrating.
although TL keeps telling us the droprate never changes, my experiences are different.
anyone else have this too ?

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-04-14, 04:19 PM
Well I was always able to look around, but not sure about the snowy mountain though, Maybe it is new! ..... :(

I have a theory about the snowy mountain in the distance ... It's a dormant volcano and if we ever get there, we'll be able to find some magic lava rocks .... Get it? - - from Team LAVA. lol

Dabag
03-04-14, 04:46 PM
the above photos are from Post #3 by naturalnana , sorry I missed goal#3
copied them to my document worksheet, not saved as photos, so had to work around that.

I know how frustrating it is to see all your hard work seem to disappear. It is not a storage problem (with photobucket) but the number of views that require the additional bandwidth. Since this is an update thread the views are astronomical.

Would a moderator please repost these photos in Post #270 to Post #3 then you can delete post#270 after all they really are natualannas

thank you

amberly321
03-04-14, 10:27 PM
although TL keeps telling us the droprate never changes, my experiences are different.

I have 6 ponds/wells and in last 4 collections (that's 24 times) I also received a total of one mermaid scale. I've always been maxed out before needing such a huge quantity for crafting. Then only received 2 potions from my first adventure. Broke down and purchased mermaid pond - at least it's pretty!

Castloninian
03-04-14, 11:05 PM
It is just luck, I really believe it. Sometimes when I collected my 6 wells/ponds I could get 3 or 4 scales. And sometimes I got none. There is no rhyme nor reason to it.

rosewaterlily
03-05-14, 12:56 AM
I'm only getting two lapis each for the first two adventures. Gonna take some serious stocking up on mermaid scales to do three more adventures to get ten lapis. Good thing wells refresh every five minutes. :P

maguar
03-05-14, 02:54 AM
the above photos are from Post #3 by naturalnana , sorry I missed goal#3
copied them to my document worksheet, not saved as photos, so had to work around that.

I know how frustrating it is to see all your hard work seem to disappear. It is not a storage problem (with photobucket) but the number of views that require the additional bandwidth. Since this is an update thread the views are astronomical.

Would a moderator please repost these photos in Post #270 to Post #3 then you can delete post#270 after all they really are natualannas

thank you

Done and done :)

ciarjen
03-05-14, 03:17 AM

The other day I collected from 12 water sources and didn't get one scale but I don't think the drop rate has fallen. I recorded all of my collections and I could see over time the drop rate was consistent - 24% - it's just sometimes there is nothing and other times there can be more than one per collection and it balances out.

katbtodd
03-05-14, 04:07 AM
I'm only getting two lapis each for the first two adventures. Gonna take some serious stocking up on mermaid scales to do three more adventures to get ten lapis. Good thing wells refresh every five minutes. :P

Took me 4 trips to get all I needed that's a lot of mermaid scales,. That I'm having a hard time getting back, even the mermaid pond not giving many I'm lucky to get two every 5 hours..and I been getting o-1 around 10 ponds and wells I keep doing it... Around and around,,, a lot of energy wasted trying to get my scales back up

katbtodd
03-05-14, 12:27 PM
After you level up the tree to level two... What are you getting from it..is it still just coin,,, I leveled up as far as it will let me go this time,,, have to collect in 5 hours, wonder if this is it..or we will be leveling it up more Thursday

Aggwynn
03-05-14, 03:42 PM
It's so quiet this week. Is everyone busy working on the Blythewood Sapling =)? How is everyone doing?

eepopp
03-05-14, 03:46 PM
It's so quiet this week. Is everyone busy working on the Blythewood Sapling =)? How is everyone doing?

I'm making the Moonstone, and contemplating making a 2nd for giggles. I'll be done with this quest line by tomorrow morning before the new update. :)

jim23cash
03-05-14, 03:59 PM

Thanks, this is a fun storyline. I just updated the tree, and am waiting to visit and look at the leaves... Then wait for angry fairies! (;

oliverrr11
03-05-14, 04:04 PM

Hi! Just on hold waiting for some new news from Agnes. The tracking number for her package shows it is in transit and I should get it tomorrow night. So I wait. It IS very very quiet....

Aggwynn
03-05-14, 04:22 PM
We're happy to hear you guys are having fun with it =)

Anyone else wants to share where they're at right now? Don't be shy!

jptheripper
03-05-14, 04:44 PM
I'm waiting on the royal exchange. First time in a long time I wasn't done ahead of time. Loving this upgrade, looking forward to trolls!

Aggwynn
03-05-14, 04:55 PM
Yes, Agnes is too busy trying to not be caught by The Baron =(

dolla525
03-05-14, 05:19 PM

Anyone else wants to share where they're at right now? Don't be shy! doing sea adventures �� to collect the luipz loving this update and taking time to finish it.. Thanks Aagwynn.. I hv a beautiful queendom and ready to add more of the new things to it.❤️

Queenzod
03-05-14, 05:26 PM
My moonstone comes out of the forge in 3 hours. I am loving these updates, too! It is quiet this week. It's strange having the exchange be booked up for so long. It kinda throws me off a little. :)

homegrown234
03-05-14, 06:02 PM
I'm stuck on all three of my goals due to a lack of dragon scales for mythic essence :(

Aggwynn
03-05-14, 06:23 PM
Dolla25 and Queenzod, awesome stuff =)

Homegrown234, sorry to hear that! I hope you get lucky soon with your Dragon!

Queenzod
03-05-14, 07:03 PM
So, Aggwynn, are you bored or what? Looking for some chatting? :)

What's your favorite part of the game?

tigarlilyvol
03-05-14, 07:06 PM
I'm waiting on new update just wish Agnes would get a faster pigeon, maybe a hawk or an eagle would fly a little faster. Collecting a few more mermaid scales, petals, cooking a few last minute food items for my knights in case they are needed.

nickiz09
03-05-14, 07:07 PM
This whole visiting the level 5 deep mine is ****ING me!! I need living wood!! Ugh!

gdmcrjunkie
03-05-14, 08:15 PM

I've finished this part and am looking forward to the next. In the meantime I'm trying to stock up. Maybe we'll need red things for fire and brown for earth? (Please no more Mythic Essence, still trying to get some whiskers)

I'm surprised the faeries seem to agree with the Baron though. And I wonder what the tree will look like when we're done. So excited!

craterlake
03-05-14, 08:47 PM
What is the maximum number of gifts you can receive per day. I've been hanging out for silver and have been not accepting some other stuff that has been sent my way. Need silver to make more ingots - figure we will need at least 2 more for next weeks trinkets and at 60 silver a piece that's a lot more than my mines are putting out

butterfly_25
03-05-14, 09:08 PM

I'm actually not on part 2 yet, I've been busy trying to finish the required upgrade of the Faerie Respite. Which is why it's been quiet and slow for me. So basically I am a week behind the updates now... Each adventure has only given me 1 faerimer column. I am on the 4th dark caves adventure in a row right now, so I should be able to upgrade my respite tomorrow night. Still a bit more to go after that..

echowuuu
03-05-14, 10:51 PM
wow this week is intense, i just completed the quest line, which i usually finish up the weekly quest within 2-3 days after the release.

for now, i just need wait for more fertilizer to upgrade the second tree.

elaur
03-05-14, 11:25 PM
Yikes now the fairie respite isn't giving stuff? :(

Castloninian
03-05-14, 11:32 PM

My exchange should be done in a few hours, so then I can get on with the last steps. Finding the two 2-day exchanges hard as I max out on the things I normally trade.

pixieblob
03-06-14, 12:50 AM
I'm still working on unlocking the glimmergate. Looking forward to all of this when I've cuaght up though

m1stery
03-06-14, 12:55 AM

I'm stuck on part with lv5 deep mine. I have finally crafted all the magic cement I need, but lack of living wood is holding me back :( I guess I'll have to wait minimum another week in order to craft 6 ornate beams

JayUK69
03-06-14, 01:02 AM
I finished this part yesterday, and now waiting on part 3. I have already crafted extra silver bars and letters in advance as these were taking up so much resources and time. Especially the silver bar with the silver ore needed. Still only halfway to maxing out on that again.

mafruha
03-06-14, 02:17 AM
Goodness tree should look more sofhisticated.. It really looks dull..

Anyuszko
03-06-14, 02:28 AM
Discount for those who will run thru todays update (to help us to be ready with resources), I figured out something.

Since part 13 consist of some steps, if you do not finish it (not visiting the tree), you are able to buy/craft additional moonstone trinkets, moonstones and life tree trinkets.

At the moment, I am thinking to buy an additional trinket for 50 gems. As I saw, the plain trinkets were the same in the first 2 upgrades. I do not know what part three of this questline should contain, but it may help rush through certain part.

(I buy an additional one for my second sapling, see more here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65957-Building-up-second-sapling-tips-for-ultimate-players )

http://w3.enternet.hu/kanaizol/trink.png

katbtodd
03-06-14, 02:51 AM
My faeries are up set and won't give no more.... Waiting for up date to day,,,, I want my faeries happy,, I love the stuff they give

loui5e
03-06-14, 03:48 AM
Has any body esle. Had this problem I made two postion gills and when they were done only one was in my inventory. I was not happy all the mermaid scales and all stuff we used to make it... Please team lava ,,can you help and replace it and yes I frosted closed my game and that didn't work I shut my iPad down Nd that didn't work,,,, I wrote,this in your bug department too

Yes, this happened to me too! Was gutted! Those mermaid scales are hard to come by! Have you managed to get it back yet?

lordviv
03-06-14, 04:05 AM
Yes, this happened to me too! Was gutted! Those mermaid scales are hard to come by! Have you managed to get it back yet?

This happens to all who get past this stage, step 5 requires Thurston to drink one potion of gills. So, if you crafted 2, one was consumed the moment you cleared that goal in the quest line. Incidentally, about 4-5 posts after the one you quoted by katbtodd, several players responded and sorted this out :p

freesiawoods
03-06-14, 04:19 AM
On my first deep sea adventure. Took a while to gather the MS for the gill potions and still struggling to collect more for subsequent potions.

LonBB
03-06-14, 08:26 AM
Help! What to do?

I'm stuck!
Got the Goddess tree and Fairie level 5 but my tree doesn't grow!
Does anyone know?

meme1098
03-06-14, 08:50 AM
You can go to the first page of this thread, 2nd post and check all the steps to see where you are in the quest. If you're done then there's nothing else to do for now until another update to the Blythewood quest line.

Queenzod
03-06-14, 09:13 AM
My faeries are up set and won't give no more.... Waiting for up date to day,,,, I want my faeries happy,, I love the stuff they give

I know! They are rather high maintenance beings, aren't they? I mean, they're pretty with their murmurs and lights and things, but ONE little misunderstanding and you're cut off! I do hope this gets sorted. I don't like having any kind of creature mad at me. :)

addme6789
03-06-14, 09:21 AM
I would LOVE to be able to expand! ;)

oliverrr11
03-06-14, 09:37 AM
I would LOVE to be able to expand! ;)

Yes! TL - I'll take my chances with the unsafe areas

LonBB
03-06-14, 09:46 AM
You can go to the first page of this thread, 2nd post and check all the steps to see where you are in the quest. If you're done then there's nothing else to do for now until another update to the Blythewood quest line.

Done everything.
I guess I have to wait then.
Thanks for answer!

jerirat
03-06-14, 10:40 AM
Waiting on Manticore whiskers to drop. I've made 3 of 5 mythic essences. Also working on Griselda's Dark Garden. All out of Living Wood so I'm slowly crafting it and getting a few drops. Patience is required.

Aggwynn
03-06-14, 10:54 AM
Goodness tree should look more sofhisticated.. It really looks dull..

:O But you haven't seen the final stage yet!

kooky panda
03-06-14, 11:03 AM
Yes! TL - I'll take my chances with the unsafe areas
Ohh there may be very scary things that you will find out there.
Like the Baron and Greselda smooching!! That can give anyone nightmares!!:p

Queenzod
03-06-14, 11:07 AM
Ohh there may be very scary things that you will find out there.
Like the Baron and Greselda smooching!! That can give anyone nightmares!!:p

Eww! Cannot...unread...

maguar
03-06-14, 02:11 PM
What is the maximum number of gifts you can receive per day. I've been hanging out for silver and have been not accepting some other stuff that has been sent my way. Need silver to make more ingots - figure we will need at least 2 more for next weeks trinkets and at 60 silver a piece that's a lot more than my mines are putting out

You can get 20 a day but given we can only send 3 it's rare for anyone to get the 20

I'm stuck on part with lv5 deep mine. I have finally crafted all the magic cement I need, but lack of living wood is holding me back :( I guess I'll have to wait minimum another week in order to craft 6 ornate beams

Crafting in the potion shop can help with living wood. Also the desert sand adventure can drop ornate beams and blocks as well as magic cement.

judyluvs
03-06-14, 10:10 PM
Confess that I'm a little discouraged by the lengthy collection times for the materials in this Blythewood update. I find myself reluctant to play, skipping chances to catch up when energy rebuilds because it's just so darn tedious! Gathering 2 to 6 mermaid scales from 14 ponds, waiting to accumulate 20 for a Gills potion, as well as making bread and fish meals in the kitchen only to get 2 lapis stones at a time from the underwater quest - and needing 20 of those too! Boo!

m1stery
03-07-14, 04:21 AM
Crafting in the potion shop can help with living wood. Also the desert sand adventure can drop ornate beams and blocks as well as magic cement.

OMG I totally forgot about Desert Sand Adventure. I don't like crafting Sweet Feast for that, but it should definitely be worth a try. Thx maguar!!!:o

priscillasp
03-07-14, 06:57 AM
One of my potion of gills disappeared too. I also don't have the black ink in the potion shop or the parchment in the workshop. I have force closed twice & deleted & reloaded. PLEASE HELP!!!

meme1098
03-07-14, 07:58 AM
One of my potion of gills disappeared too. I also don't have the black ink in the potion shop or the parchment in the workshop. I have force closed twice & deleted & reloaded. PLEASE HELP!!!
If you follow the dialog Thurston guzzles one to try it out. So that is one potion used and one left to start the adventure.
The parchment & black ink options are only available to craft when you are actually on that part of the quest that requires them. It's not available any other time.

crystalrayn3
03-07-14, 12:26 PM
I guess it is time to redeem the iTunes cards that have been in my purse for over a month!!
Good thing I finally got a gem sale in my game today!

Gotta have the new Dragon!

You have incredible restraint! My iTunes cards get redeemed almost before I leave the checkout stand LOL

cad33
03-08-14, 11:11 AM
Oops. I see that this is the first step of part 3. Missed that! hehe.

janleigh
03-09-14, 07:40 AM
Can anyone help I've completed level 2 on goddess tree and nothing is happening is there something that triggers the next level

meme1098
03-09-14, 08:46 AM
Did you visit the tree & fairy respite? I thought I was done too the other day but I had to visit the tree & respite to finish out the quest.
If so, trying force closing &/or restarting your device.

luke1100
03-09-14, 01:41 PM
I've been struggling to make mithrill to upgrade my deep mine and I've finally done it so I thought I'd have a look at things to start forward crafting and realised that I'm going to need another 45 mithrill!!!!! Seriously????? TL you have got to be kidding......how on earth am I going to manage that. It's going to take weeks to collect all that silver and make mithrill:(:mad:

janleigh
03-09-14, 02:28 PM
I did visit the fairy respite and tried force closing still nothing !

katbtodd
03-09-14, 02:56 PM
Still,noting here ,,,, my faerysmaremreally up,set,.... Can't make,the trinket

janleigh
03-09-14, 03:48 PM
Please someone tell me what I need to do to get to update 3 on goddess tree I've finished 2 visited the tree and Fairie respite and force closed still nothing is happening!please please advise me

maguar
03-10-14, 01:50 AM
Janleigh do you have any quests in your quest book. If so what ones?

janleigh
03-10-14, 01:59 AM
Yes I do just discovered fire. Mystic alicorn,alluring cheese and lady filverras lips is that a problem ?

maguar
03-10-14, 02:28 AM
Ok so those quests aren't part of the quest line so they're not holding it up. I know you've tried force closing but have you tried deleting and reinstalling? Your progress is saved on TLs servers so it's safe.

janleigh
03-10-14, 07:02 AM
Thanks for getting back to me I've tried everything is there any way you can help I'm on level 50 on an I pad I've been playing for ages and up till now really enjoyed this game and bought lots of gems look forward to a reply

kooky panda
03-10-14, 10:09 AM
Thanks for getting back to me I've tried everything is there any way you can help I'm on level 50 on an I pad I've been playing for ages and up till now really enjoyed this game and bought lots of gems look forward to a reply

I think the Discover fire may be holding up getting the new quest, because you will need adamant for Part 3.
I will double check to see if this may be the hold up.

Just discovered Fire
Discover Adamant 0/1
Magic Forge
Discover Adamant (1 day)
40 - Glimmer Shard
40 - Glimmer Fragments
20 - Mithril
Reward Unlock Adamant craft

oliverrr11
03-10-14, 10:37 AM
I think the Discover fire may be holding up getting the new quest, because you will need adamant for Part 3.
I will double check to see if this may be the hold up.

Just discovered Fire
Discover Adamant 0/1
Magic Forge
Discover Adamant (1 day)
40 - Glimmer Shard
40 - Glimmer Fragments
20 - Mithril
Reward Unlock Adamant craft

I don't think that is it. I remember Aggwynn posting somewhere that adament quest is not required but may be helpful to have done.(although you will need to do part of that quest line to unlock the mythic essence). Is your respite level 5? -probably, because you didn't list any respite open quests. Also did you click on upgrade button after collecting to see if you can upgrade or have everything needed for the next upgrade? -Just butting in here! ;)

janleigh
03-10-14, 11:49 AM
Just checked the goddess tree no update showing

oliverrr11
03-10-14, 12:01 PM
Just checked the goddess tree no update showing

Did you click on tree then click upgrade? (Gather materials)

janleigh
03-10-14, 12:14 PM
I clicked on the tree it doesn't show upgrade

oliverrr11
03-10-14, 12:20 PM
I clicked on the tree it doesn't show upgrade

No! Not the apple tree. The other one! ;). Click on tree again and along the bottom there is a button that says gather materials. Press that

luke1100
03-10-14, 12:33 PM
Can anybody let me know where's the best place to get mithril from........

oliverrr11
03-10-14, 12:51 PM
Can anybody let me know where's the best place to get mithril from........

Do they have Walmart in England? Otherwise you can get it from mines and jeweler's trade (great source)

luke1100
03-10-14, 01:29 PM
Do they have Walmart in England? Otherwise you can get it from mines and jeweler's trade (great source)
Lol unfortunately not and my mines haven't given mithril for months! Apparently there's a quest for the mithril dragon!

janleigh
03-10-14, 01:45 PM
I clicked on the goddess tree it doesn't say update materials

oliverrr11
03-10-14, 02:37 PM
http://i501.photobucket.com/albums/e415/oliverrr11/71338BD5-333F-4CA1-B320-9744FE00DB02_zpssphz7j0m.png (http://s501.photobucket.com/user/oliverrr11/media/71338BD5-333F-4CA1-B320-9744FE00DB02_zpssphz7j0m.png.html)

See??? Right here ........................... ^^^^^^^^^^
Green. You alllllllllllmost press it when you X out to clear the box. Then you get a parts needed list popup

janleigh
03-10-14, 03:36 PM
I understand what you mean but it does not appear when I click on my tree no upgrade appears at all can't work it out

janleigh
03-10-14, 03:39 PM
Just noticed your tree has green on the top mine hasn't!

oliverrr11
03-10-14, 03:46 PM
By any chance is your tree bright pink and all sparkly?

janleigh
03-10-14, 03:47 PM
Take a look it is yes I've sent you an invite

oliverrr11
03-10-14, 03:50 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! You already finished it!! You already upgraded it 4 times!!!!! There is nothing else!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

butterfly_25
03-10-14, 03:58 PM
Finally starting part 2 :) writing those letters to Agnes now, lol. I got a pop up about completing the goal "Planting the Seeds of...?" Where you collect from Old Thomas' x2 and Lvl 5 Library x2, but I hadn't even done that today...so I'm guessing as long as you did visit them anytime after finishing part 1, it seems to include it. That's a nice bonus, although I was saving the collections on those buildings until this stage anyway, lol

belbar22
03-10-14, 04:03 PM
Finally starting part 2 :) writing those letters to Agnes now, lol. I got a pop up about completing the goal "Planting the Seeds of...?" Where you collect from Old Thomas' x2 and Lvl 5 Library x2, but I hadn't even done that today...so I'm guessing as long as you did visit them anytime after finishing part 1, it seems to include it. That's a nice bonus, although I was saving the collections on those buildings until this stage anyway, lol

Same thing happened to me yesterday. I thought it was a mistake.

eepopp
03-10-14, 04:15 PM
Just noticed your tree has green on the top mine hasn't!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! You already finished it!! You already upgraded it 4 times!!!!! There is nothing else!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

janleigh, I checked your kingdom, too (we're already neighbors), and it does look like you've completed the final Goddess Tree upgrade (meaning you actually finished the entire Blythewood Sapling questline, Parts 1, 2 and 3).

This is your Level 5 Goddess Tree (Last and final upgrade):
http://i61.tinypic.com/2nrgex0.jpg

Here's my Level 4 Goddess Tree oriented the same way, but mine is obviously missing the face profile on the tree that yours has, and has shorter branches.

http://i60.tinypic.com/15fgf20.jpg

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-10-14, 04:23 PM
So now that some of you guys have finished the final upgrade on this tree ...It's pretty & all but what does it do?

maguar
03-10-14, 08:55 PM
NorthWoods this is what's been reported: *Lvl 5 Goddess Tree (16 Hours Collection Time) drops: Faeriebulb Seeds, Pile of Seeds, Faeries' Murmur, Water, Living Wood, Fey Crystal.

So pretty cool that it's another source of items like Living Wood.

KadeeDid
03-10-14, 11:22 PM
I had been collecting from deep mine. Just checked whether I had done 4 or 5. I had 0/5, then clued in that I needed Kevel 5 and my deep mines are only 4 and 2. Now need to upgrade.

kooky panda
03-11-14, 05:31 AM
Here is another view of the Goddess Tree showing her face.
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/107D1B16-EDA1-472E-8103-957337690AEB_zpsksebsw8k.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/107D1B16-EDA1-472E-8103-957337690AEB_zpsksebsw8k.jpg.html)

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-11-14, 05:34 AM
beautiful tree - the fuchsia looks like her hair!
...and thanks for the reported drops maguar, will be quite awhile before I get to this quest but yes, very cool.

m1stery
03-11-14, 12:07 PM
After more than two week of upgrading Deep Mine to lv5, I'm finally continuing with my sapling goal. Right now I'm on the Deep Sead adventure and I'd like to know how many lapis lazuli do I get per adventure? I'm asking cuz I want to know how many of gill potions should I make?

Castloninian
03-11-14, 01:01 PM
After more than two week of upgrading Deep Mine to lv5, I'm finally continuing with my sapling goal. Right now I'm on the Deep Sead adventure and I'd like to know how many lapis lazuli do I get per adventure? I'm asking cuz I want to know how many of gill potions should I make?
Anything between 1-4 I think. Mostly 2 or 3 but it can be 1 or 4. I was lucky and had to do only 3 adventures, I would count on 4. But remember Thurston guzzles one too so make 5 gill potions.

Queenzod
03-11-14, 01:06 PM

I think for many people it took 3. It took 4 for me. I got 3, 3, 2 and 4.

moon331
03-12-14, 10:01 AM
Will Mithril Dragon drop gems sometimes like the normal dragon does?

kooky panda
03-12-14, 11:13 AM
Will Mithril Dragon drop gems sometimes like the normal dragon does?
There has been a reported case of it dropping gems.
See post 1 on this thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65930-Mithril-Dragon&p=858325&viewfull=1#post858325

omfgruk
03-12-14, 01:47 PM
I did all that but it does not end at "not all faeries are the same" . It goes on to "faerie rich history "1267412675

oliverrr11
03-12-14, 02:28 PM
I did all that but it does not end at "not all faeries are the same" . It goes on to "faerie rich history "1267412675

It ended there before last week's update. Now you are in the beginning of part 3,- next thread over ➡️

OlkaDragons
03-25-14, 01:24 AM
Aargh! Upgrading Deep Mine makes me mad.
I had to craft Ornate beams earlier, when I constantly was maxed on living wood! Now it takes forever to get or to craft every one piece
Amount of living wood for upgrading Deep mine is awful!
Also I need it for two other goal chains

manu90ela
03-25-14, 06:37 AM
Aargh! Upgrading Deep Mine makes me mad.
I had to craft Ornate beams earlier, when I constantly was maxed on living wood! Now it takes forever to get or to craft every one piece
Amount of living wood for upgrading Deep mine is awful!
Also I need it for two other goal chains

Yes I had the same problem... now I just have to make one other ornate beam and I can finally upgrade my deep mine to level 5.
I tried to do a lot of desert sand adventures because they sometimes drop ornate beams or magic cement (architects paste requires 5 living wood too).
So that helps saving living wood for later because we need 70 more for the rest of the blithewood sapling quest from what I've read in the forum..... :eek:

belbar22
03-25-14, 09:34 AM
Yes I had the same problem... now I just have to make one other ornate beam and I can finally upgrade my deep mine to level 5.
I tried to do a lot of desert sand adventures because they sometimes drop ornate beams or magic cement (architects paste requires 5 living wood too).
So that helps saving living wood for later because we need 70 more for the rest of the blithewood sapling quest from what I've read in the forum..... :eek:
That is what I did and over a week, I got 4 beams and 2 cements. Luckily I had a few feast in storage although I now have to start making them again. For living wood I chopped so many trees and collected from so many white flowers. I am now working on upgrading my 2nd deep mine. All in all to upgrade 1 deep mine from 1-5 took me 7 days but all I did virtually was chop trees and collect flowers.

Good luck Olkadragons I feel your pain.

mafruha
04-03-14, 09:19 PM
What does this fully upgraded tree give?? Any precious things?? What I ll get into which i m giving so much effort??

mafruha
04-03-14, 09:21 PM
Here is another view of the Goddess Tree showing her face.
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/107D1B16-EDA1-472E-8103-957337690AEB_zpsksebsw8k.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/107D1B16-EDA1-472E-8103-957337690AEB_zpsksebsw8k.jpg.html)

That tree need to be made more beautiful. No impressive at all.. :(

maguar
04-04-14, 02:28 AM
What does this fully upgraded tree give?? Any precious things?? What I ll get into which i m giving so much effort??

Coins, Xp
Faerie's Murmur
Fey Crystal
Living Wood
Water
Sap

I think there might be a few more things

Brigadere_General
04-04-14, 04:57 PM
Agreed. I was expexcting a bit more glamour and twinkle. Something showy to represent the power of some faerie community.

Old Thomas can document that for the ages...

Heleckie
04-19-14, 09:30 AM
I cant proceed with the Blythewood sapling until i get the Lapis Lazuli Trinket. It says i will get it in Goals. But i have no goal

ciarjen
04-19-14, 09:33 AM
I cant proceed with the Blythewood sapling until i get the Lapis Lazuli Trinket. It says i will get it in Goals. But i have no goal

You have none of these goals?

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65920-Castle-Story-02-27-2014-Update-The-Blythewood-Sapling-Part-2&p=858032&viewfull=1#post858032

Heleckie
04-19-14, 10:04 AM
You have none of these goals?

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65920-Castle-Story-02-27-2014-Update-The-Blythewood-Sapling-Part-2&p=858032&viewfull=1#post858032

I have two goals: Water Blessing and Thou Art too Graceful

ciarjen
04-19-14, 12:58 PM
I have two goals: Water Blessing and Thou Art too Graceful

So you have to complete the Water Blessing to get the Potion of Gills goal and so on for the lapis trinket.

Heleckie
04-19-14, 06:59 PM
Thank you Clarjen. I was expecting a goal that had the trinkets name in it.

alit84
04-20-14, 10:19 PM
I've crafted the garnet trinket twice now, but the life tree trinket is what appears in my inventory.. has anyone else seen anything like this?

meme1098
04-21-14, 10:57 AM
I've crafted the garnet trinket twice now, but the life tree trinket is what appears in my inventory.. has anyone else seen anything like this?

The fairies are very upset and causing the failures. It takes many tries at crafting before the trinket is complete. I think it took me about 6 or 7 attempts before the trinket actually was completed. I even had to do a few more adventures to be able to craft it.

smartjam
04-24-14, 09:44 PM
Hey i lost my old castle story game when i updated my ipad, what will i do i want my old castle story back i don' t want to start all over again please help me

maguar
04-24-14, 09:56 PM
Hey i lost my old castle story game when i updated my ipad, what will i do i want my old castle story back i don' t want to start all over again please help me

You can follow the steps in this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method) to do the transfer yourself or you can email support@teamlava.com so they can transfer it. It can take a couple of days for support to do the transfer so you can log in using this method (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!).

kudukuda
05-01-14, 12:29 AM
It's taking me FOREVER to upgrade my mine to level 5. Still need two beams and I don't have enough living wood. Arghgh.
And that' before the requirements for living wood further down the road....
Arghghgh I need a lasangia.....

immizgina
05-03-14, 06:36 AM
I agree with you. It's taking me forever to upgrade my mine to level 5.

immizgina
05-12-14, 09:37 PM
Ugh, my deep mine is still only at level 3. I'm 12 hours away from my deep mine being at level 4. Will is taking forever since I have to stop to do other things. Patience...patience...patience...

kudukuda
05-15-14, 11:12 AM
Ugh, my deep mine is still only at level 3. I'm 12 hours away from my deep mine being at level 4. Will is taking forever since I have to stop to do other things. Patience...patience...patience...

I hear ya! It took me FOREVER to get my mine to level 5 and it depleated me of all things ornate. Ah well.... Also in much need of living wood now.

jaybay1147
06-07-14, 07:16 AM
I just skipped upgrading my mine after a few weeks of work.

Thank you promotionals.

ktappe
09-13-14, 10:32 PM
It seems as if you all finished this quest back in the Spring. This is odd, as I've been playing the game for a long time (level 50) and am still working on it.

Anyway, right now I'm stuck at step 13 because the Moonstone Trinket won't appear as an option in the Magic Forge for me to craft. Not sure how to get around this other than by spending gems, which (while possible) defeats the purpose of at least trying to achieve the goal without spending. Open to thoughts on how to get around this.

jdygmgi
09-24-14, 01:40 AM
For lvl. 5 deep mine it is needed 300 living woods for ornate beams and pastes/cements. Since it can be obtained from sawmills, Ivy's hut and very rarely from Sir Pigglesworth and Faeries Respite, lets say an optimist flow of 8/day, it is needed 5 or 6 weeks with ALL DAY ATTENDING the game (or 10 to 12 weeks with normal efforts). Chopping trees is NOT an option, luckiest 1 living wood each 10 energies.

Was it the purpose of this quest to suffer it alongside 3 months unless buying a Living Tree?? OK, then you got it friends.

farmacri
10-14-14, 06:22 AM
Hello! I'm at point 8. A Stake in the Tree, but i cant Find the blythewood sapling....if i push upgrade a Windows with 2 block ed goal opens...i forgot something? .....sorry for my english...

Pipermaid
06-04-15, 07:24 AM
It would be cool to have a real life tree trinket to hang on your neck. Cool design.
Any ideas?

Pipermaid

zr1dan
06-10-15, 01:09 PM
Trying to get the last 2 garnets to finish the goddess tree but the adventure of going to Mount despair has disappeared?

How am I going to be able to complete this quest??

SpiritWind00
06-11-15, 01:33 AM
Trying to get the last 2 garnets to finish the goddess tree but the adventure of going to Mount despair has disappeared?

How am I going to be able to complete this quest??
moving your post over to Bugs Forum for help.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82279-Missing-Mount-Despair-adventure

etherealbluerainbow
01-19-16, 09:59 PM
HI,
Where can I find The Blythewood Sapling Part 3 ??? sigh...
Thanks

SpiritWind00
01-20-16, 03:29 AM
HI,
Where can I find The Blythewood Sapling Part 3 ??? sigh...
Thanks

I find the easiest way to find the thread is through the Story Outline Guide rather than scrolling through the Game Guide threads. It's like a one stop shop for links all in one post.

Here is part 3:) https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?66181

etherealbluerainbow
01-21-16, 12:13 AM
Thank you, I'll try the Story Outline Guide from now on. Might save me some research time lol.
And now I'm off to part 3...Good luck to the players still on part 2.

Gaillock
08-31-16, 11:45 AM
My enchanted silver bar is no longer in the magic forge. I'm at step 3 Water Blessing, almost finished with updating mine to level 5. Was hoping to start crafting the silver bar since it takes 2 days. Can you help? Thanks.

SpiritWind00
08-31-16, 02:51 PM
Once the goal is complete, ie no 2, you don't need the craft anymore. It comes back in step 9. :)

Gaillock
08-31-16, 03:01 PM
So, there is apparently no chance to start cooking it & waiting until you get to that part to take it out? Adding 2 days just waiting. Ok.

ethan1brothers
01-08-18, 11:21 PM
Now has anything here changed? I know they change how you get items and materials occasionally due to some of them being long defunct goal prizes and such ..BTW the part 3 link gives a 404 error......................

SpiritWind00
01-09-18, 03:26 AM
No changes! You should be good to go. I'll update the link too.

Mbrill75
02-08-18, 07:27 PM
When will the moonstone appear in the magic forge to craft?

SpiritWind00
02-08-18, 08:25 PM
When will the moonstone appear in the magic forge to craft?
Crafts are available once you get to that particular step. Are you up to goal 12 and it's not there? or? page 1 lists the goals or you can visit the goal guide with tips and notes click here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94062-New-CS-Main-Story-Goal-Guide&p=1364390&viewfull=1#post1364390). Let us know if you need additional help. :)