PDA

View Full Version : Idea Pool

TeamLavaDirector
01-15-11, 11:46 PM
Tell Us Your Ideas On Restaurant Story To Make It Better So We Can Make Changes.
One Post per person.

Unregistered
01-15-11, 11:59 PM
I would love to see all of the same features iPhone users get for Android users.
We always get the shaft ]:

Unregistered
01-16-11, 05:13 PM
make it so that the dividers going from horizontal and virticle having the option to link together when they intersect, instead of leaving a little gap which looks ugly.

make a zoom in and out option for phones without multi touch

have neighbours visible when zoomed out in the area around

someone have bakery story connected to resturaunt story

Unregistered
01-16-11, 06:47 PM
a soda machine would be nice

teamlava could have a company sponsor and save on some money, companies love product placement and free advertising

most importantly make more items cost coins instead of gems, this game has a habit of losing gems

Mattdiner
01-16-11, 07:47 PM
1. A descriptions box. (Describes the restaurant theme, etc.)
2. A gift all button.
3. Useable drink tower and chilled drink. (As its own choice for the customers, serving as its own preparing station and counter.)

Unregistered
01-16-11, 09:00 PM
1. Be able to move food to the counter of our choice.
2. Get rid of Magic Boxes. Just put the items in a special menu and let us purchase them.
3. Keep your promise about weekly updates. If that is not possible, please remove it from your game description and at least give us new content every 2 weeks.
4. We need more food to make. I'm close to mastering the new items you gave us at Christmas.

Unregistered
01-16-11, 09:03 PM
A "Gift All" button.

Unregistered
01-16-11, 11:08 PM
1. More 5-Min / 15-Min / 30-Min Foods
Personally, I don't care for them, but everyone has different tastes... And my girlfriend loves them! She complains that because they're all maxed out, she's getting bored from putting up stuff that takes 12 hours or more to finish.

2. Confirmation for spending gems
Everytime you spend a gem, the game should ask you if you are sure... You have no idea how many gems I've blown just because I accidentally pushed something once.

3. Ability to gift gems/money/items
I mean why not?

Unregistered
01-17-11, 02:03 AM
Hi, nice to can change game coins for gems!!

Unregistered
01-17-11, 05:10 AM
i like to have curtains, and further more variety in food

Unregistered
01-17-11, 06:14 AM
1. "Gift All" button (this should be easy)
2. The Magic Box shouldn't give us stuff we already have
3. More dishes (at least more dishes for the grill)
4. More dishes in the 30 min. range
5. Floors! Let us build a 2nd floor to our restaurant when we reach level X. Make us buy a staircase (different styles), then have a simple interface to switch between floors 1 and 2
6. More wall panel styles

Unregistered
01-17-11, 09:42 AM
From month to month and season to season change up the gifts. Maybe include some items we can't cook yet. I for one am getting sick of just sending and receiving the same gifts day in and day out. I enjoy the gift giving so maybe make it a little more interesting. Being that gift giving and having neighbors is something unique about team lava games Over some other developers you should maximize the feature and make it really stand out as something fun and not so repetitive and monotonous. I don't need a gift all button if we get to gift different items.

Unregistered
01-17-11, 12:19 PM
TeamLavaDirector huh? right..

Unregistered
01-17-11, 01:54 PM
More expansions on RS. And BS. Different food (check out tiny chef) don't like the game all that much but they sure have a lot more choices.

Unregistered
01-17-11, 03:09 PM
TeamLavaDirector huh? right..

I wondered about that too. It's not as if these suggestions aren't posted daily and requested for a long time now.

Unregistered
01-17-11, 06:15 PM
I wondered about that too. It's not as if these suggestions aren't posted daily and requested for a long time now.

Exactly, if he was the "Director" i think he should just not even be asking and actually fix ALL the problems we have been complaining about..
but to be honest i don't think he is the "TEAMLAVADIRECTOR" i'm tired of people coming to this forum to just mess with others..

Unregistered
01-18-11, 12:11 PM
More expansions on RS. And BS. Different food (check out tiny chef) don't like the game all that much but they sure have a lot more choices.

I would say that it would be FlameyHawk since he likes starting these threads publicly.. but it is someone else who is bored. To each their own~~ and I would rather the Software gurus look at this thread as opposed to the director. But since they have seem to have forgotten about their first games like FS & ES I am sure RS will be forgotten soon also.

I would like to see (even if it mentioned before I am seconding the vote)..
MORE EXPANSIONS available!
MORE Decorations for COINS, even if it is 2,500,000 at least you would have more than one choice for a decor item once you are past level 40
More recipes, past level 40
Change the Enhancement/Magic Boxes periodically. If someone spent $$ on gems, opened the box, and did it again..etc, don't you think that if you added new content you would get even more $ for that new content from your users?

Navigating The Neighbors list.. hit the letter T, and the neighbors list scrolls automatically to T..etc.

The point is, once you play the game for a month, you hit all the targets recipe/decor/expansion wise. Gets kinda boring watching your coins reach 2,000,000 with nothing you want to spend it on.

Confirmation for Gem expenditure. "Are you sure?" The extra click would be worth saving headaches around the world =)

Trading from one neighbor to the next. Not just stew. ITEMS even if we bought it ourselves and we don't want it. let us negotiate a trade!

Unregistered
01-19-11, 03:58 PM
Ok I have seen a few of my ideas already posted, and at the tirsk of sounding redundant, I will add them too, perhaps popular demand will get these items for us :)

1) Bigger restaurant, I think I am maxed out for size and only at level 30 currently....I would love to do more themed rooms for mine, even if I have to repeat some of the decorative items in some of them, but I am out of room!

2) More water feature type decorations (IE: rocky waterfall, koi pond, little bridge or something to go over a water feature) I LOVE the pearl fountain but unfortunately after several attempts at winning it, I have failed :(

3) opportinity to TRADE items not needed or desired among other members...maybe like a trading TAB under options or?

4) Better/More decorations for entrance door (maybe a double glass ornate door option to replace original??

5) More garden theme type decorations (patio set w/umbrella, arbours, trellis, better selection of floral arrangements)

6) A wine cellar or wine tasting type theme items :)

Just a few....thank you!

CHeers~emmysbistro

Unregistered
01-21-11, 03:37 PM
Trading items would be somewhat of a nightmare to support (there is a massive lack there already) from people wanting to trade back or getting scammed.

Trading items/gems/gold also opens the door wide open to farming - people would simply create massive number of accounts, friend and tip each other, get gems and then funnel that into their main account.

Unregistered
01-21-11, 04:03 PM
Food Items

-Sloppy Joe Sandwiches
-Mozzerella Sticks
-Fishsticks

Appliance Ideas

-Fryer
-Beverage Dispenser

Food items for Fryer

-Fried Chicken
-French Fries

Drinks for Beverage Dispenser

-Soda
-Delicacy Juices

Unregistered
01-21-11, 05:52 PM
I do agree with almost everything else on here. I would also like to see more counter options. More colors, themes. BS has 9 counter options, RS still only has 4. Even if some (but hopefully not all) cost gems, I would really appreciate more choices.

Unregistered
01-21-11, 07:48 PM
Just thought of an idea for the TRADING of items suggestion....How about an option to GIFT them as you do food, if you have a plethora or duplicates, and you want to be a GOOD NEIGHBOR knowing your fellow players wish they had a certain item and after failed attempts at the magic shell and box have been unable to obtain them?? I know one of my neighbors really WANTS an item I have extras of and I would be happy to gift it to her :) Just a thought....

Or even like a classified section type option....