PDA

View Full Version : Sabina's house or second Deep Mine?

claupu
02-27-14, 06:33 AM
I can't decide what to do next.

I need Sabina's house to get to the Forgotten Roost with the dragon egg. On the other hand I just startet the Fairie Respite Quest and I know that I need a lot of Mithril to do it. Hence, a second Deep Mine would be very helpful.

For both tasks I need a lot of (the same) building material. Please help me. What should I do first?

I'm on lv 30 and at the moment very low on sap and wood.

Thank you!

Castloninian
02-27-14, 06:44 AM
I can't decide what to do next.

I need Sabina's house to get to the Forgotten Roost with the dragon egg. On the other hand I just startet the Fairie Respite Quest and I know that I need a lot of Mithril to do it. Hence, a second Deep Mine would be very helpful.

For both tasks I need a lot of (the same) building material. Please help me. What should I do first?

I'm on lv 30 and at the moment very low on sap and wood.

Thank you!
I would go for Sabina's house, so you can continue the main storyline. Getting a dragon and its scales is paramount, not having those means you cannot continue the glimmergate and Greselda goals. A second deep mine can come later, when you have abundant materials.

claupu
02-27-14, 07:29 AM
Thank you Castloninian. That's a very good point I haven't thought of.

I "planned" to get some of the materials for Sabina's house from the desert quest before I get the Heart of The Sands. As I was very lucky I got the heart from the first quest. Now I'm very impatient so complete the house, so I think I will start to craft the needed items.

kooky panda
02-27-14, 11:23 AM
I also agree. For most of the new quests you will need to have almost all the characters unlocked and walking around your kingdom.
I would focus on unlocking characters first.

claupu
02-27-14, 11:37 AM
Thanks kooky panda. I already started crafting :rolleyes:.