PDA

View Full Version : What do you do with all your trees?

kudukuda
02-27-14, 12:25 AM
The more I expand, the more trees and rock formations I have.
I am maxed on wood and dont want to waste the energy on chopping down trees, but they are taking up space in my kingdom.
What do YOU do with the trees you find during expantions?

Queenzod
02-27-14, 12:35 AM
I am maxed on wood and dont want to waste the energy on chopping down trees, but they are taking up space in my kingdom.

I chop 'em all up! As soon as possible. I like a bit of breathing room in my kingdom

hugpete
02-27-14, 01:26 AM
I chop them down. Use your wood for crafting or upgrading; it will go fast.

ShibuyaCloth
02-27-14, 02:56 AM
Chop & pick them. I use some as decoration in my kingdom. But my space is really spare ( I have all expansion slot used).

Start using your workshop/potion shop/Forge/etc to swallow all the resources. I make then churn my resources and I m stock pilling as much as I can. Wood is an easy resource to use. Try to max out your beams & bricks for a start.

girufel
02-27-14, 04:06 AM
I chop them for sap.

mamalovesson
02-27-14, 04:15 AM
I always chop them for sap and use nice one to decorate my kingdom.

maguar
02-27-14, 05:10 AM
The forest around my kingdom is full of trees with only one hit left. When I expand to new places I chop some of these trees down and move the new ones to fill the spots. From there I chop them to one hit when I'm short of wood/sap and have spare energy. When I first started I used to chop trees if I woke in the middle of the night (so as not to waste energy).

jimboser
02-27-14, 08:48 AM

I have been shoving all of the trees into a corner as I expanded, getting them out of the way to clear the new spaces. I typically don't need wood or sap, but when there is a lull in the action I will craft some wood beams to use up wood, then chop any of the trees that are taking 2x2 squares first. After that, I will chop any of the green ones. There is plenty of green already, so I leave the red, yellow, and gold trees around for color. They are all still shoved in the corner.

When I get around to redecorating, I'll probably do something nice with these in the center, not sure what yet. All the Yellow Acers we had to plant during the Golden Obelisk goal are still surrounding that in my kingdom, I'll probably move that more central as well.

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-27-14, 09:08 AM
*running towards the windmill again* lol....

TL!! ...pleeeease let us store these dang things that we haven't chooped at yet! PLEASE!

dizzy7373
02-27-14, 10:14 AM
I have to keep replanting to get wood, sap and living wood.
Not anywhere maxed on wood beams, fancy beams or the other types of beam.

ciarjen
02-27-14, 10:37 AM
Chop them and use them as you go, stocking up on beams/fancy beams etc. I wish I had done that. Now I am buying trees, growing them just to chop down for the wood.

kudukuda
02-27-14, 11:07 AM
I am always maxed on wood and recently even on sap. Fancy beams are at 70+. but will keep chop chop choping away.
Thanks everyone

Queenzod
02-27-14, 11:10 AM
I am always maxed on wood and recently even on sap. Fancy beams are at 70+. but will keep chop chop choping away.
Thanks everyone

Ya, my beams and blocks are nearly maxed out, too. I wish we could do a builders trade the other way, and trade beams and blocks for gems. I'd trade 20 fancy beams+20 fancy blocks+20 water for a gem or two. It could be the Habitat for Humanity trade.

kudukuda
02-27-14, 11:13 AM
Ya, my beams and blocks are nearly maxed out, too. I wish we could do a builders trade the other way, and trade beams and blocks for gems. I'd trade 20 fancy beams+20 fancy blocks+20 water for a gem or two. It could be the Habitat for Humanity trade.

LOVE the idea. Dont even need gems, would trade for mithril or mermId scales (dont think the price of the pond is worth the output).

sukyee
03-01-14, 10:45 PM
How about using ur spare woods to craft living woods? I'm always short of living woods so I have to chop down woods to make living woods...

lunerasilver
03-01-14, 11:38 PM
I love having the space to landscape so I end up chopping a lot of them and clearing the rocks. Money isn't too much of an issue... So I can always grow more trees or buy more rocks as needed.

pixieblob
03-02-14, 02:19 AM
I don't have many trees or rocks as I tend to chop them as needed and make beams/blocks/glues. I can see that once I've caught up on all the goals but still have more expanding to do I will have more than I can use. Hopefully I will have the space for them somewhere - I do tend to store things I'm not currently using (such as ponds, flowers, mushrooms) as the watering cans bug me and I end up collecting when i don't need to.