PDA

View Full Version : TL is stealing my coins and i cannot play

ostrao
02-26-14, 10:17 PM
TL's stealing my coins. I expanded to about a 24-hour, meanwhile, earned first 62 thousand but they wrote i did not have a coin to order ..they wrote, ok i said to myself maybe i spent few coins on carpets but i remeber i left enough for ordering but then i then never played for about 8 hours . When I opened game it was written that I earned 42 thousand but when I started to order, they wrote that I was short only about 300 coins and also wrote me to sell gems to get coins .. of course I will not sell gems. I will not play at all.

ostrao
02-26-14, 10:21 PM
And now i have 1000 coins ..didnt play 8 hours , my shop was open, full of clothes ..didnt spend any coin , they wrote i earned 42 K ..all gone ...give me back my coins you tiefs

MizCricket
02-27-14, 02:36 PM
It's a long-time bug that they haven't ever fixed. Try the suggestions here, and it should help.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52433-coins-does-not-add&p=647297#post647297

PinkPixiShop
03-04-14, 12:13 PM
One way to check would be to document the amount of coins you have prior to logging off for a bit. Then, upon return, write down the coins earned according to the TL message and then add what you had to what they are saying you earned. Theoretically, it should add up to be the amount you are left with when you hit the accept button.

I don't think the folks at TL are "stealing coins" intentionally or otherwise because they don't benefit financially from the virtual currency. They do, however, benefit from gem purchases so if it were happening with gems ... then I would be concerned.

ostrao
03-04-14, 12:57 PM
Dear people thank you for your replies ..it never happened in any other game in fashion is very often ..they took coins and then they back but sometimes not ..like that day . Anyway my concluision it is that purpose of game is to relax not to put more stress ..and that coins situation bought me very much stress so i deleted fashion

MizCricket
03-04-14, 07:09 PM
I don't think the folks at TL are "stealing coins" intentionally or otherwise because they don't benefit financially from the virtual currency. They do, however, benefit from gem purchases so if it were happening with gems ... then I would be concerned.

I don't know if they're doing it intentionally, but it is a long-term, very well-known problem in the game, and they won't (or don't know how) to fix it. Some of us have been dealing with it on multiple devices for over two years. I'm fully expanded with over 13 million coins so I usually don't even bother going through the ritual required to make sure my coins are added anymore, but for newer players, it is a real concern because it hinders their ability to expand and buy decor as quickly as they should be able to. They might even buy gems to expand if they don't realize why it's taking so long to earn enough coins so TL could be benefiting financially from what they like to call a "display issue" when you contact support.

Ura0
03-04-14, 07:53 PM
When I notice the discrepancy in coins then I just log off, wait a couple of minutes and log back on. The correct amount usually shows after that. Also, I notice that when I order product and it tells me that I don't have enough coins, but I know I did when I started the order, then I close out the order and reopen it. Then wah-lah, my missing coins are back! My point here is that it is just a program glitch and nobody is stealing the coins that we earn for free (if you are too impatient to earn the coins and buy gems instead, then that is your own problem)!

ostrao
03-04-14, 08:07 PM
And one more thing .i'm very glad that Teamlava never had money benefit from me .My device doesnt support purhusing gems so i always played for free and had very beutifull fashion shop and still have very nice decorated restaurant ...having taste is maybe even more important

ostrao
03-04-14, 08:20 PM
I played from August and it happened many times exactly like you wrote but that morning they didn't back coins . I opened , reopened , closed shop, opened again , visit some neighbors ..everytime when i back to my store it was the same ..about 300 COINS....