PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Poll and Suggestion Thread 2-26-14

kooky panda
02-26-14, 03:10 PM
Which new items and dragons would you like to see come to your game?

You can only vote once, but you can choose as many as you want!

Results will be submitted in 2 weeks.

Please also post what other dragons or decorations you would like added to the game.

matchbox222
02-26-14, 04:26 PM
Hydra dragon please or that higher volume crops

cquinn32
02-26-14, 04:46 PM
yes higher volume crops please

freshfunin2008
02-26-14, 04:51 PM
We need higher volume crops with less time for harvest. Our dragons are hungry and TL is starving them. It would not hurt to let us have 2 to 4 more farms as well while you are at it. Thanks for listening.

rsusko
02-26-14, 08:20 PM
Omg, crops, PLEASE!

ssquared8690
02-27-14, 12:15 AM
I'd like a groom dragon to go with the bride dragon!

terreDeep
02-27-14, 01:50 AM
i would like to be able to buy 2nd evolution temple. It is the most limiting factor.
Would also like to rotate habitats thru 360 deg, can then improve the appearance of isles. ( like farm story )

jus7_me89
02-27-14, 03:02 AM
Higher volume crops sound AWESOME ! This will be a huge upgrade for us, the players ! Feeding new dragons is tough and it takes a lot of time and money. I would also like the Hydra Dragon idea...hope it will have a great design ! Of course, i would love to see another diamond hybrid...cannot remember when TL released the last new diamond.

ciarjen
02-27-14, 07:00 AM
An Invisible Dragon - it may have an advantage in the arena ;)

Decorations - please let us keep the eggs that we don't hatch to decorate .

lorentw
02-27-14, 08:12 AM
I like the higher volume crops, but should be fast as well for these big eaters at levels 7-9.
hydra dragon as well

How about another evolution temple, I have about a 3 month backlog right now?

Skip2TheEnd
02-27-14, 09:41 AM
I like the higher volume crops, but should be fast as well for these big eaters at levels 7-9.
hydra dragon as well

Or just remove the level 3 to 4 evolution temple requirement. I don't see why they put in for newish players.

ssquared8690
02-27-14, 12:40 PM
I agree, I'd like to see more diamond hybrids too

freshfunin2008
02-27-14, 12:56 PM
It would be great to have a 2nd breeding den as well

mash4u1
02-27-14, 06:11 PM
More room for habitats. Also the crops. Something for us to use our coins too!

luna2cute
02-27-14, 07:04 PM
Crops and evolving are my biggest stressors with dragon story.

I don't mind taking my time to collect coins and expand and level dragons etc but about 40% of my dragons are level 3 waiting to evolve and are a bit useless until I can evolve them to level for to trade the duplicates off. I love crafting, but having to wait months to evolve the dragons to trade them for gems is taking a lot longer than I am finding patience for.

And some higher level dragons require so much feeding to get to epic level that I end up with 0 coins once I'm done and can't feed or evolve anything else until I build up again. Lower crop times, lower crop price, something to make it a bit more balanced for evolving dragons.

Those are my suggestions. A few more, but those are my biggest. I do get frustrated trying to breed a new dragon and have given up on so many that I would love to get, but if I could evolve and trade and craft that would make it a bit better. :)

danni7788
02-28-14, 05:14 AM
I agree, I'd like to see more diamond hybrids too

Yes!! Rainbow, cosmic, and fairytale diamond hybrids please!

danni7788
02-28-14, 05:15 AM
Yes!! Rainbow, cosmic, and fairytale diamond hybrids please!

And expansion of cosmic the way mythic and fairytale were expanded! That is the prettiest set by far.

Kennedward
02-28-14, 08:54 AM
Higher Volume Crops, and if possible, another evolution temple, I don't see why we can buy more nests with gold but cannot get another evolution temple, I have tons of dragons waiting to evolve.

asyran2012
03-04-14, 04:30 AM
hydra dragon as well

Or just get rid of that thing :p

rissah
03-04-14, 05:39 AM
I'd like the ability to have another spa, so that when tournaments end I don't have like 20+ dragons in line for the spa. And I know this will never happen but it would be great if TL retired and replaced the common dragons with new common dragons, maybe rotating them in and out each year or something. I understand that it needs to be hard to acquire dragons. But to see like 30+ mist, magic, firestorm, fruitful, life etc dragons each whenever you're trying to breed a "rare" (not even a super or ultra rare) dragon in those elements is actually detracting from the joy of breeding new dragons.

Kami365
03-04-14, 06:03 PM
Certainly higher levels players like me need higher volume crops,our dragons are so Hungary.And of course Hydra dragon.Thanks TL

JustKay
03-04-14, 09:34 PM
How would a panlong dragon be any different to the mist\aquarius dragon that we already have?

asyran2012
03-05-14, 11:25 PM
I wonder… When's the next Zodiac Dragon? :/

Drachenia
03-06-14, 06:18 PM
:D Zodiac Zone I Love <3 you
I love zodiac signs and have now all breeding Zodiac's so happy. Dear TL Please for zodiac sign Gemini, Aries, etc., and perhaps a special diamond. I love Zodiac

gdmcrjunkie
03-06-14, 06:46 PM
My coins are just piling up, please let me get some food with them! Or at least let me keep mining with dynamites / let us receive more food for mining with bombs!

Sparkly888
03-06-14, 06:58 PM
I'd like some more dragon summonings.
The last one went so well.
Hope we get another one soon.
Easter maybe?

mimara1212
03-07-14, 05:53 PM
I want higher volume crops cause I need a lot of food to feed the dragons that eat the most! I don't really care how much it costs it could cost more than diamondates but I would appreciate if you could give us a lot of food thank you! :o

drgnvilla
03-08-14, 03:23 PM
I would like to collect eggs. I like the artwork on some of the eggs better than I like the dragons.

chalupa2030
03-08-14, 04:46 PM
I would like to collect eggs. I like the artwork on some of the eggs better than I like the dragons.

Me too!

sabrinainde
03-08-14, 05:58 PM
My suggestion - ensure new features are thoroughly tested and without glitches or problems BEFORE rolling out. It's nice to have fun new things to do, but not when they don't work the way they should. It's rare that anything new and different is rolled out and doesn't have problems - that should tell you there's an issue. Fun new things aren't very fun when all they do is cause frustration.

esperia77
03-09-14, 06:52 AM
Certainly higher volume crops, but I also would like a 50% reduced hatching time for common dragons, been able to exchange/sell dragons to neighbours and a way to exchange arena rewards with ornaments, crops, gold or coins.

LemonadeMouth173
03-10-14, 03:47 PM
Cosmos and Champions diamond hybrids would be nice!!! And some new craftable dragons apart from arena rewards.And a clear inventory. I still have parts for Knight dragon and some from old arena dragons. In time my inventory will be too hard to manage. Thank you!

Drachenia
03-10-14, 04:28 PM
Cosmos and Champions diamond hybrids would be nice!!! And some new craftable dragons apart from arena rewards.And a clear inventory. I still have parts for Knight dragon and some from old arena dragons. In time my inventory will be too hard to manage. Thank you!

Yes, I still have a lot of old stuff: Maple Leaf, Oak Leaf, Birch Leaf, Spirit Scythe. I agree wholeheartedly LemonadeMouth to. How would it be if the old stuff could will sold for coins.

casper5877
03-13-14, 05:47 AM
Higher volume food is a great idea. Being an android player I would also like to be able to do some of the things that iOS players can.

MakJulos
03-13-14, 06:15 AM
Higher volume food is a great idea. Being an android player I would also like to be able to do some of the things that iOS players can.

This should be FIRST priority before even suggesting to give us "green decorative trees" lol! And i'm on iOS still. Other than that more food is great ofc, even if i'd prefer them to see to it that all players has room for all their dragons in habitats, overhaul Boosted Breeding, and implement a decent combat system first.

SaTy22
03-13-14, 06:34 AM
1.: update game for android
2.: update game for android
3.: update....
99.: update game for android
100.: add second breeding den
101.: add second evolution temple
102.: increase crop size/amount of farms
103.: introduce big diamond fields
104.: make the very big habitats available for coins instead of gold (a lot of coins of course. several millions)
105.: make decorations more useful like higher benefit for dragons living next to a decoration
106.: grow-on-all-farms button
107.: randomize display-order of neighbours (against name-abuses with whitespace and Aaaa (like I do :p)
108.: make Storm8-ID public for easier invitation
109.: increase number of maps that can be sent daily (not gold), therefore strongly increase amount of coins needed for expansion
110.: bugfixes and performance-increases
111.: nothing
998.: nothing
999.: introduce any new dragons/decorations

SaTy22
03-17-14, 05:26 PM
The trick is to use your free gold (daily gift, gold for installing other Storm8-Games) for speeding up evolution temple and not breeding den.
Doing this, I usually only have about 0-5 dragons left to evolve.

I have to develop so many dragons, please give us a TL 2.Evolution Tempel. I'm no progress in the development of the dragon, many dragons await development.

Please Please Evolution Tempel 2

Drachenia
03-18-14, 08:11 PM
The trick is to use your free gold (daily gift, gold for installing other Storm8-Games) for speeding up evolution temple and not breeding den.
Doing this, I usually only have about 0-5 dragons left to evolve.

I know that of accelerate with Gold development get. Did you 3.Diamant hybrids to develop, you have quickly a queue of dragons. Therefore me would well please a 2.Develop's temple.

SeaJelly77
03-18-14, 08:35 PM
We should be able to trade dragons and materials like we can trade stuff in farm story 2.

chalupa2030
03-18-14, 11:25 PM
... what?

I was thinking that too. Bit I so have a headache from hell.

Drachenia
03-19-14, 07:14 AM
I was thinking that too. Bit I so have a headache from hell.

Hi I can bad formulate I have 3 Diamond Hybriden and many other dragons to develop. I wish therefore a second Development temple.

Get well soon chalupa

Sparkly888
03-19-14, 08:43 AM
I think it's GOOD that we can't upgrade too quickly because of only one Evolution Temple.
Good that we can't expand too quickly because we can only get 20 maps a day.
Good that we can't grow too much food.
Because speeding these things up just leads to a quicker but inevitable end....which is what we see spoken of here so often..."help! My islands are full and I need more habitats!"

And though I see lots of complaints about the game, heck I have offered a few of my own, I think it speaks to the playability of the game when people have filled their islands and STILL want to play.
So TL MUST be getting some things right! Thank you TL!

I would like to be able to breed and store eggs.
I would like to be able to sell or just get rid of stuff out of my Storage. Anyone want some Leviathan Pearls?

corrine_chan07
03-19-14, 12:28 PM
I know that of accelerate with Gold development get. Did you 3.Diamant hybrids to develop, you have quickly a queue of dragons. Therefore me would well please a 2.Develop's temple.

... what?

lorentw
03-19-14, 01:06 PM
I think it's GOOD that we can't upgrade too quickly because of only one Evolution Temple.
Because speeding these things up just leads to a quicker but inevitable end....which is what we see spoken of here so often..."help! My islands are full and I need more habitats!"

And though I see lots of complaints about the game, heck I have offered a few of my own, I think it speaks to the playability of the game when people have filled their islands and STILL want to play.

I would like to be able to sell or just get rid of stuff out of my Storage. Anyone want some Leviathan Pearls?

you make an excellent point, if we had all the things sped up , there would be no point of playing any longer, to what just stare at the pretty dragons? I guess I will quit complaining I can't get my 3 month backlog of evolutions done and keep working one habitat at a time {my latest strategy}

Dragonmage650
03-19-14, 01:57 PM
None of the above, I want to stop retiring so many dragons and permanently bring back the non-seasonal retireds. I can understand the seasonals retiring, but the Jewelry dragon doesn't seem seasonal and it's retiring soon. I have had zero luck with it on two different games and it's getting kind of ridiculous.

Drachenia
03-19-14, 02:02 PM

Yes you're right and their justification is class. Thank you

LemonadeMouth173
03-19-14, 03:42 PM

A splendid idea- to be able to gift parts to neighbors. I have all dragons arenas parts but maybe there r ppl who need them.

freshfunin2008
03-19-14, 03:45 PM
I would be fine with one evolution temple if the time to evolve where 12 hours or less for all dragons. I run my temple 24/7 and I have a lengthy list of dragons to evolve. It is never ending. I have a lot at level 3, 6, and 9 and I give higher priority to my fighters for the battle arena.

chalupa2030
03-19-14, 07:01 PM

Well said!!

MajicHearts
03-20-14, 05:32 AM
Hi All - I think it's time for an album reward.....?

corrine_chan07
03-22-14, 02:03 PM
I want a cute, fluffy little aries dragon :3

Drachenia
03-22-14, 08:43 PM
I want a cute, fluffy little aries dragon :3

I do not understand?

Drachenia
03-22-14, 08:52 PM
I want a Diamond Obsidian Dragon, Amber Diamond Dragon, Tourmaline Diamond Dragon. Please Please

emmagail23
03-22-14, 09:07 PM
I have already mined enough that I have used all my mining expansions and now I'm locked out of that specific mine with a bunch of bombs left. I think we should be able to keep mining for food and coins with all of our bombs, don't just close the mine.

dubbleyooteeyef
03-22-14, 11:50 PM
I have already mined enough that I have used all my mining expansions and now I'm locked out of that specific mine with a bunch of bombs left. I think we should be able to keep mining for food and coins with all of our bombs, don't just close the mine.

How many mining expansions can you make in total?

Hannah396
03-23-14, 09:40 AM
—We could use more Dino types: How about Brachiosaurus and Stegosaurus?

—We also definitely need better navigation in the game overall. On the other TL games you can access your wall and news while visiting neighbors without having to go home in between.

—It would be good to be able to sort neighbors by social ranking, not just alphabetically. That would be an incentive for players to increase their social rank rather than just choosing a name that will put them at the top of an alphabetical list.

—The Arctic Isles need more dragons and types. Most types are super rare and super hard to get. These dragons need some way of earning gold/silver too, not just items to craft heat.

—Perhaps most of all, PLEASE, PLEASE, add a confirm button before spending gold!!!! I've lost so much by accident. I dropped (and caught) my iPod and there went gold. Even static electricity has caused accidental gold spending. Many players have asked for this and have had similar experiences.
Thank you!

emmagail23
03-23-14, 06:15 PM
It will let you make 10 expansions and then it locks the mine whether you have dynamite left or not

metsfreek
03-23-14, 06:26 PM
More weekend mini events! More flash tournaments and huge sales on particular dragons, ex. Valentine Dragon, not the silly value packs that are worthless besides the dragon.

absback
03-23-14, 06:47 PM
Well the higher volume crops sound good but I think there could be more

1. A second Breeding Den. We could have up to 4 nest and 1 breeding den. Not fair. Would be nice to at least have 2
2. A new Diamond hybrid. Its been a while since a new diamond been released.
3. And finally FULL VERSION for Android players. I dont know what kind of exclusive deal TeamLava has with iOS but its so unfair. Especially with the last World Event. Why have the community work together to earn prizes and exclude other because of the device they have. We keep getting told its in the making but that was 2 years ago.

SenseiNJ
03-26-14, 07:27 PM
I want a Diamond Obsidian Dragon, Amber Diamond Dragon, Tourmaline Diamond Dragon. Please Please

We've finally got an amber dragon, and I like your other suggestions too. An obsidian dragon and tourmaline dragon would be nice, and others like malachite, spinel and azurite dragons could be possible mining quests for the future.

Drachenia
03-26-14, 08:34 PM
We've finally got an amber dragon, and I like your other suggestions too. An obsidian dragon and tourmaline dragon would be nice, and others like malachite, spinel and azurite dragons could be possible mining quests for the future.

I am glad to you my wishes fallen. But your desires are also very nice and I like them. Thank you SenseiNJ :D

Sparkly888
03-27-14, 11:54 AM
I would like the Quest Outpost to be worthwhile.
Other than during a Summoning or the Egyptian Adventure where it pays at a steady predictable rate, it just seems to be a spot where I can throw money down a deep dark hole.

After the World Event I sent my Fairy on an 18 hr Quest for Gems for 75,000 silver.
It came back with 60,000 silver.
Sent him out again for 75,000
It came back with 1000 food! What the heck? I can grow 1300 food in two hours for way less than 75,000!!

Now Fairy is definitely not one of the bigger earners but at least I don't lose money if I leave it in the habitat! In fact he makes money at a steady predictable rate there.

Maybe I'm just really unlucky or there is something I'm missing. My Fairy is Epic Level

Drachenia
03-27-14, 03:44 PM
Please, please, what is going on with zodiac signs, coming soon twin prefer TL :D

cassandra782
03-28-14, 10:29 AM
Higher volume crops! Everything takes so much time with team lava games!

dubbleyooteeyef
03-28-14, 08:16 PM
It will let you make 10 expansions and then it locks the mine whether you have dynamite left or not

Thanks. Better to stop at 9 then and keep making food.

kcimythgim
03-29-14, 09:31 AM
I would love to have a second evolution temple available for purchase

KrystalKitty154
03-29-14, 11:20 PM
hydra dragon as well

I agree, I have a big backlog for evolving my dragons. But i need to feed them too. lol

kooky panda
03-31-14, 11:37 AM
Thanks for all the votes and new suggestions!!
Results have been submitted.
:)