PDA

View Full Version : GEMS: Reduce cost, Better buying options. Give us better value for our dollar!

Gardienn
02-26-14, 07:23 AM
After playing a few other games with features equivalent to gems in CS, I concluded very quickly that gems are sharply overpriced. Monetary purchases in other games take me much farther than gem purchases here. Consequently, I won't buy gems at the current rate.

Almost a year ago I bought a $.99 pack of gems. It seemed like a good deal and I could swing a buck, but once I bought that low tier pack, it has never returned to my buying options, so if I want gems, I'm forced to buy a larger pack. This rubs me wrong, especially with how short our purchases go in the game.

With my current sale, the least expensive pack I can buy is 120 gems for $3.99. $4 for only Greselda's fountain? That is not worth my hard earned dollars, sorry. If I could get the fountain and the pond with a little left over, I might actually consider such a pack.

If you want players to buy more gems, you need to make the value of our dollar go farther and give us cheap to expensive buying options all the time.

deborahjj59
03-12-14, 09:28 AM
Agree 100%!