PDA

View Full Version : Level 99 & last week not been able to keep restaurant stocked overnight anymore

Debs4090
02-26-14, 05:57 AM
I am a level 99 player & until the last week I've never had any problems keeping it stocked & I usually have 2 doors open all the time & still had stock on my shelves. Then for some reason last week I went to bed one night I had 91 counters, 4 of these had over 16,000 servings on each plate & many of them over 1,000 servings each & I have now stored one door, reduced the amount of chairs & still can't keep it stocked overnight.

I never block my door, it's open 24/7 but for the last week no matter how much I cook by the morning it's all gone & on one day the cookers had been restored to the food I had placed on counters before turning off iPad & going bed. I had replaced food on cooker with 8-12 hour food & woke up to all flies & the food from the evening before.

Why after all this time is my food suddenly stocking out in a matter of hours but my bakery story has food over a year old in it & a lot more tables & chairs. I've never had trouble keeping my restaurant stocked apart from the last week, is anybody else having this problem?

Emailed TeamLava telling them I don't block the door & have not had this problem of selling out so fast in the year I've played & they told me blocking the door isn't how the game is designed, do they actually read the emails or just sent auto replies.

3cala
02-26-14, 07:52 AM
Same. I came to ask what is the most prolific food item to make and I will make it on most devices to stock up. It's weird. Bakery seems to have the opposite problem.

bobbyrae
02-26-14, 08:16 AM
Debs, it sounds as though you have a problem syncing with the server. When the food all goes, do you see the increase in your coins relative to the amount of food sold? If so, keep doing what you're doing! :)

3cala, depending on your level, you have to decide whether you want high profit or high servings. If it's high servings you need then, if you have 18 ovens out, you shouldn't have a problem finding food with high quantities of servings. Just look at the recipes on each oven and you will see the quantity of servings then multiply that by the number of ovens you have.

Debs4090
02-26-14, 11:05 AM
Bobbyrae to be honest the amount of money seems the same just the food disappears so fast now sometimes can't even keep it stocked during the day now :(

yumyumsnack
02-26-14, 11:21 AM
My restaurant went through a period of a few weeks just like this. It was wild. Then it just went back to normal sales. I couldn't figure out why and other players weren't complaining of the same thing. It ultimately self corrected. Hope your situation does too.

Debs4090
02-26-14, 11:34 AM
I hope it does as it's driving me crazy at the moment trying to keep it kind of stocked, thanks yumyumsnack :)

Debs4090
02-27-14, 03:50 AM
Bobbyrae looked this morning & getting the usual amount of money so not getting anymore or any less for all the food might block the door & fill it with lots of high quantity food & see what happens.

chewytwix
02-27-14, 05:05 AM
I actually thought this was a common issue. My restaurant never has food except the moment when I serve the food in the morning and when I come back from work. I tried putting my tables far from the doors, but it actually doesn't matter because I don't leave my game running.

I sell out all my food for over a year now. It actually doesn't bother me too much but sometimes I think my neighbors don't think I'm playing because I have no counters.

My main issue now is I have too many coins, and I already have the final expansion. What next?

bobbyrae
02-27-14, 07:59 AM
You need to work out how much money you should be making for the food that is disappearing. So start out with an empty restaurant. Note your coin amount. Then make just one recipe on all your ovens. It could be french toast or something quick. Serve them on one counter and then come back in a bit to see if they have all sold and see also if you received the correct number of coins. Then overnight do the same with a higher volume, higher profit food.make sure to deduct the daily bonus. If you are not making the correct amount of money then something is wrong. If you're getting the correct sum then, i guess you need to block off one section of your store and give your customers only a couple of chairs and tables so that you can build up some food on your counters.

I made stuffed mushrooms for two days on 21 stoves and have over 80k worth, so maybe try that?

My main issue now is I have too many coins, and I already have the final expansion. What next?
Send some to me! I have several more expansions to go :p

Avenuez
02-27-14, 10:57 AM
I'm at lvl 40, and my food sells like crazy. It's faster than a week ago. I do get the coins for it, so i'm kinda oke with it I think :)

shanapiv
02-27-14, 04:09 PM
Yeah I am 10 levels higher on RS than BS and in my restaurant I am at 78 or something, and I lose all my food unless I've been cooking all day. In bakery I only have 16 ovens and I have soooooooo much food that I wouldn't have to cook for weeks and I'd still have stockpiles.

Debs4090
02-28-14, 02:33 AM
You need to work out how much money you should be making for the food that is disappearing. So start out with an empty restaurant. Note your coin amount. Then make just one recipe on all your ovens. It could be french toast or something quick. Serve them on one counter and then come back in a bit to see if they have all sold and see also if you received the correct number of coins. Then overnight do the same with a higher volume, higher profit food.make sure to deduct the daily bonus. If you are not making the correct amount of money then something is wrong. If you're getting the correct sum then, i guess you need to block off one section of your store and give your customers only a couple of chairs and tables so that you can build up some food on your counters.

I made stuffed mushrooms for two days on 21 stoves and have over 80k worth, so maybe try that?

Send some to me! I have several more expansions to go :p

Thanks Bobbyrae I don't know if it helped but I replied to their email rather forcefully for me, I started it stating in capital letters that I don't block the door then went back to correctly letter writing & only used capital letters again to state again that this had only been happening for seven days & that I couldn't cook 24/7. I also reduced the counters to one type of food on each counter, have 32 chairs but lots of tables & last night I was removing the cooked food & got that annoying processing thing again but was shocked to see this morning my restaurant had 4-5 counters with food left on it & touch wood not had processing showing up so hoping my rather forceful reply pointing out the problems has maybe got them to reset my game with the server. Will keep you updated :D

Debs4090
02-28-14, 02:37 AM
Shanapiv. Some of that could be the bakery story consumption rate is very very slow the higher you get. In restaurant story try what I just tried, only have one counter with each food you cook on, move the tables & chairs a fair distance from the host & door & see if it makes any difference.

bobbyrae
02-28-14, 07:46 AM
Bakery story's selling rate might be the same as that in restaurant. The quantities per serving however are much, much higher in bakery so it just takes much longer to sell.

dingaling7
03-04-14, 09:24 AM
I am level 99 and have never been able to keep food, I'm level 99 on bakery story too on 2 different games. On BS I have a tonne of food, I have 100000 of lots of different recipes. On RS though it's always empty when I come back to the game, I'm fairly sure I have the right money and I never block the door. I wondered if it was because to master a recipe takes a lot more cooking on BS than RS therefore ending up with a lot more food. However reading these posts makes me think otherwise.

Not sure what the answer is. I'm fairly used to it now and am working my way through mastering all the recipes.

bobbyrae
03-04-14, 10:22 AM
It takes the same amount to master food in bakery as in restaurant. Restaurant's servings are much less though, than bakery so you will always have more food in bakery than in restaurant. Something having to do with balance in the world of TL's economics. Never mind trying to understand it. You never will. Nobody does.