PDA

View Full Version : Update and Challenge Times

ElaineCarrel
02-25-14, 07:57 PM
I was wondering y both bakery Story and Restaurants updates can't happen at the same time? It just seems like the second update/challenge gets later and later. We never know when 2 expect them anymore or is that what TL is intending 2 do w us constantly the Design Tab? Keep us on our toes.

filochick1982
02-25-14, 11:59 PM
I think they have every intention of releasing updates at the exactly the same time every week but I think the delays are more to do with having technical issues loading stuff on the server, or graphics not loading/displaying properly during gameplay, more so than they want to keep players waiting. I don't think they're slacking off or anything like that.

bobbyrae
02-26-14, 08:59 AM
I remmeber once upon a time in a faraway land updates were not delivered to all players at the same time. Updates were rolled out slowly randomly to different players.

Now, only players on android devices receive their updates on Friday with a cool reward sometimes for waiting till Monday. And there is no longer a "slow roll out" to ios players.

I'm cool with getting my rs update a little later than bs. Doesn't bother me one bit. By the time I get home and can play the games I usually have both updates anyway.