PDA

View Full Version : Dress The Mannequins

PinkPixiShop
02-25-14, 11:02 AM
We can select a rack or table and display whichever catalog item we chose to be placed on said rack or table. Is there any chance of creating an undressed mannequin and making it possible to do the same? The mannequin could act like a rack and shopper bots could buy from them as they do the other display outlets. It's really no different; just make a rack that is shaped like a mannequin. Then sell the mannequins for coins or gems and give us, the players, the option to buy one or two or several. If the purpose behind not doing something like this relates back to sales, then make them cost gems like all the others. Seems only a handful of the others were offered as coin sales. Others in boxes or for gems.

And make some that represent different ages, ethnic groups and sizes. I bet you guys at TL would sell a bunch. :)

PinkPixiShop
03-24-14, 10:34 AM
*Bump*

I still think it would be cool if we could dress a mannequin in the fashion of our choice.

Thanks for the consideration :)

xZeldax
05-20-14, 08:05 PM
It would be quite cool to dress a mannequin. :D I sorta had the same idea, but I like your idea much better!

cakebaby75
06-02-14, 04:35 AM
This is a great idea! Yes! I've wondered before why they can't incorporate this into the game.

The mannequin could be just like a rack only mannequin shaped. We just put the catalogue out onto the mannequin as if it were a rack and clothes are purschased by the bots off the mannequin.

TL could give us a choice of mannequin skin tones and hair styles, maybe one for coins and one for gems?

It would be brilliant if we could have our clothes displayed on mannequins in the shop.

Also YES would be great if our avi could be working in the shop!!

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b533/cakebaby75/4f195f4fc827f62f138d0e0f70a7d7f3_zps6d6b0dc6.jpg

nv22
04-02-18, 04:24 AM
I like this idea. Definitely would buy it.

ONeal28
04-03-18, 01:51 PM
Yes I like this idea