PDA

View Full Version : Some St Patricks Day and spring Stuff would be Nice

cpebbles73
02-25-14, 02:55 AM
New tables, counters , displays , flooring, walls , flowers, tec in Clovers design or Irish green , also same things for spring.

dreamspooky
02-25-14, 03:28 PM
I know, it would be nice to see some Ireland-themed stuff... green and seasonal but not a cheesy type of St. Patty's. Maybe some cool Irish recipes? :)

sillygran
02-25-14, 04:31 PM
mardi gras (sp?), St Pat's, spring and Easter before Easter please

TAB127
02-28-14, 09:36 AM
I'm really hoping we'll get a St.Patricks Day update this year since we didn't get anything last year. Anybody else hoping for one? New recipes and decor would be wonderful!

bobbyrae
02-28-14, 10:03 AM
New recipes yes. I don't celebrate st patrick's day so that isn't relevant to me.

sillygran
02-28-14, 05:59 PM
I am happy with anyone's celebrations. They give a chance to redecorate, or not. I would like St Patrick's, spring, Cherry blossom festival, Easter, etc. We have a lot of countries represented, how about around the world festivites.

bobbyrae
03-01-14, 09:25 AM
We have a lot of countries represented, how about around the world festivites.

I agree!

ElaineCarrel
03-01-14, 04:21 PM
I believe last year we just celebrated the fact that Spring was coming which was kind of nice. The final prize was a "quaint" little spring garden w a pond. I don't remember really celebrating any real holidays in RS until we got 2 Fall. So since we just celebrated CNY let's go w St Patricks Day next.

TAB127
03-04-14, 09:15 PM
I am happy with anyone's celebrations. They give a chance to redecorate, or not. I would like St Patrick's, spring, Cherry blossom festival, Easter, etc. We have a lot of countries represented, how about around the world festivites.

Yes exactly!

WrestlerHouse
03-05-14, 06:27 PM
Alright update.

dragonspearls
03-06-14, 09:55 AM
Hate the basketball theme of the new goals, but at least they've re-released last year's (?) St Pat's stuff. Since I started playing after March last year, I'm happy to be able to get some Irish stuff.

Easter's not until April 20, so it's not out of the realm of possibility for the next goal set.

TAB127
03-06-14, 11:00 AM
Can't stand the rerelease of St.Patricks Day stuff from 2 years ago. Bakery got cute new stuff but we get stuck with a lame rerelease of stuff that wasn't great to begin with.