PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant story suggestion: *Trading*

WrestlerHouse
02-24-14, 10:56 PM
Trading would be nice to enumerate into restaurant story, possibly bakery story, too. Like maybe trading for example a spinning wheel for a bookshelf. Also you could be able to trade more than one item at a time, like 2 clocks for one lamp. There could be a trade tab somewhere maybe in the design tab so it's easy to locate with maybe a guide on how to trade. I think this'd be a great update to the game and would really make the game a lot more fun with the new interaction. Please write suggestions and comments below about this idea. Thanks!

CuteTali
02-25-14, 11:57 AM
I would love to trade some of my 4th and 3rd place prizes for the same level of prizes that I never managed to get, either from the same box or from another doesn't matter. This could also help in the many cases when you have nothing to do with a bunch of duplicates.

sillygran
02-25-14, 04:35 PM
what a great idea, but then teamlava wouldn't get the gems

JCanary
02-25-14, 08:08 PM
I LOVE this idea, but I'm sure TL wouldn't go for it for the exact reason sillygran said. It would lose them money.

WrestlerHouse
02-26-14, 08:44 PM
Maybe cost 5 or 10 gems per trade, eh?

ElaineCarrel
02-28-14, 03:23 PM
This sounds like a gr8 idea but make it t** 4 tat. A 3rd place item 4 a different 3rd place item. U wouldn't b able 2 trade up unless u paid extra 4 the opportunity. I think that's only fair. And yes TL would still get gems since we'd b paying 2 have the right 2 participate.

bobbyrae
02-28-14, 03:44 PM
I wonder what I could get for 6 little green dragons in bakery story? :p

ElaineCarrel
02-28-14, 04:59 PM
I wonder what I could get for 6 little green dragons in bakery story? :p
Well take that ? Over 2 BS since I've yet 2 c little green dragons here. I do have a large jade dragon I earned in a challenge last yr that I won't trade 4 anything. Sorry. :rolleyes:

marckoerts
03-08-14, 02:01 AM
I thought of this trading idea also, i really want it to happen. I see that this topic was made on oct 2013 that is a while now but i think the developers need t realize that the people who are playing this game for years do need a something new to keep te game exciting instead of boring. Plus the trading idea totally makes this game go to the next level.

Greets
Vespucci restaurant name