PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading Mines,Deep Mines and Sawmills question

zakandcob
02-24-14, 07:00 PM
When you upgrade your mines and sawmills does the drop rate improve or does it just reduce the collection time?? The deep mines especially seem to take some time consuming upgrading materials so I was just wondering/hoping that if I do it the chances of more goodies like mithril,golden nuggets etc would improve?? Sorry if this has been asked before and thanks in advance for anyone knowing the answer..cheers :-)

jptheripper
02-24-14, 07:15 PM
Only collection time changes

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-24-14, 07:35 PM
Follow-up question to zakandcob's ... What is collection time for your deep mine, players? (& at what level)...
For example - My deep mine is a level 1 & its collection time is 10 hours. How quicker does it improve? Thanks.

Castloninian
02-24-14, 08:50 PM
Follow-up question to zakandcob's ... What is collection time for your deep mine, players? (& at what level)...
For example - My deep mine is a level 1 & its collection time is 10 hours. How quicker does it improve? Thanks.

Mine are level 4 and take 8h30, think it goes down by 30m each level. The higher the level, the more likely you might be able to collect three times a day.

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-24-14, 10:06 PM
Wow, ok, that's a big difference... I know each level on my sawmill was only cutting off...maybe 12 minutes each time? 1/2 hour each upgrade is awesome, thanks. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-24-14, 10:37 PM
HOLY u-know-what! ...I just looked to see what it would take to bump my lowly level 1 deep mine up to level 2 ..... Just 1 of the requirements is $100,000 in coins! ... $100k!?!?!!!... Uh, yeah, that won't be happening soon lol. Expansion is higher priority on my list at this point... That, and a (probably over-rated lol) pet skunky.
$100k. Wow... How much is it to go to level 3? 4? 5? Again, WOW.

Queenzod
02-24-14, 11:45 PM
HOLY u-know-what! ...I just looked to see what it would take to bump my lowly level 1 deep mine up to level 2 ..... Just 1 of the requirements is $100,000 in coins! ... $100k!?!?!!!... Uh, yeah, that won't be happening soon lol. Expansion is higher priority on my list at this point... That, and a (probably over-rated lol) pet skunky.

You will reach a point in this game when $100K will seem like peanuts. :)

Castloninian
02-25-14, 12:21 AM

Not all level upgrades require coins. Level 3 requires 10 mithril and other stuff. They also need lots of ornate blocks/beams and magic cement. I find the magic cement the hardest part because it takes too much sap.

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-25-14, 05:29 PM
You will reach a point in this game when $100K will seem like peanuts. :)

LOL! ...maybe so ...but IN THE MEANTIME...and just like in real life, til you ARE a gazillionaire, $100k is ALOT of money! ;)