PDA

View Full Version : Request suggestion

auroramom
02-24-14, 05:13 PM
I think the buttons should change for parts requesting. I think there should be an accept button and a gift button, but no decline button. I think pretty much all of us accept any parts request we get, so there is no need for a decline button. If for some reason you feel that the neighbor just uses you, then you can remove them. If you have a gift button instead of the decline button you can gift them the same part instead of having to visit them right away or find them in your neighbor list. If you have already sent a gift that day, then the button could be grayed out like it is in the neighbor list. It would make it that much easier to send what your neighbor really wants. I posted this in restaurant and bakery because I think it would be wonderful for both of these games. Thanks!

ElaineCarrel
02-24-14, 06:28 PM
I do decline if I get the request a few days after it was sent. There've been numerous times this has happened so if TL takes this option away I have no option but 2 send a NBR a part they might not need any more. So I feel that the Decline Button should stay.
Sorry.

jhehlah
03-26-14, 04:16 PM
i decline too if i know the parts i will not need it too soon..so it wont take my GB space, hate swiping to the end to clear the food to serve that's why i choose the food only i like to keep.