PDA

View Full Version : click on & see neighbor's in-progress appliance; for the exact gift needed to finish

budseeds
02-24-14, 11:09 AM
I try to be the best neighbor I can each day. I actually "LOOK" at my neighbor's restaurant when I visit/tip to see what they may need if they have not requested anything or the Game system has not rolled over to the next 24hrs to allow their requests to reach me. Please enable an option to allow user to click on in-progress (being built) appliances for our neighbors so that we may sent the exact gift they need to finish that item

bobbyrae
02-24-14, 12:34 PM
yes. idea has been suggested before and has never been picked up. It would be very helpful.

yarnister
03-15-14, 07:32 AM
This would be really helpful and is a great idea. I wonder if they don't do it because you can always decline a gift you don't want it and if you really wanted someone to send something you'd use the ask friends feature.

bobbyrae
03-17-14, 01:15 PM
Using the ask feature only gets you twenty parts. If neighbours could see what parts you need then maybe the knes that visit would just click on the box and just give you any outstanding parts. Right now players have to either write on their walls or their neighbours' walls what gift they need. It would be so much easier if we could just know by clicking on the box.

ElaineCarrel
03-19-14, 04:09 PM
Sounds like a winner. It's getting harder and harder 2 help nbrs build their appliances so I luv this idea.