PDA

View Full Version : Will we get the mermaid pond from any quest?

cakeandpie
02-24-14, 10:55 AM
I was just wondering if anyone knows yet whether you can earn the mermaid pond as the result of any goal/quest. I REALLY want to spend some gems on it, but I don't want it to be like when the glimmer dust trove came out--I bought it right away for 40 gems, and then it turned out we had a quest line that let us get it free. Even though I'm kinda glad I have two now because it helps sometimes, I wouldn't have bought it if I'd known I'd just be able to get one by finishing a quest line.

Queenzod
02-24-14, 11:47 AM
I was just wondering if anyone knows yet whether you can earn the mermaid pond as the result of any goal/quest. I REALLY want to spend some gems on it, but I don't want it to be like when the glimmer dust trove came out--I bought it right away for 40 gems, and then it turned out we had a quest line that let us get it free. Even though I'm kinda glad I have two now because it helps sometimes, I wouldn't have bought it if I'd known I'd just be able to get one by finishing a quest line.

I think so far, no.

kooky panda
02-24-14, 11:54 AM
Just through the market for now.

As of right now the only way of obtaining a Mermaid Pond is through purchase from the Market. If we make updates to it, we will let you all know =)