PDA

View Full Version : I AM LIVID!! Game crashes and i lose 44 crowns?!?

meyoume
02-24-14, 06:37 AM
this is really unacceptable, i have been really working at gaining crowns. i was at 1778 crowns game freezes up and when i get back i have 1738crowns. i have noticed my crown level fluxuates oddly lately. but after working so hard to crown up, i cant accept this as a glitch i have to live with 

meyoume
02-24-14, 07:02 AM
someone in my alliance said that its possible for the crowns to be restored. i have no screenshots .......wasnt thinking the game would ripped me off so i didnt know it was nessasry to do so.....but surely you can check the history on my acct and see the glitch.

ccc5469
02-24-14, 07:39 AM
someone in my alliance said that its possible for the crowns to be restored. i have no screenshots .......wasnt thinking the game would ripped me off so i didnt know it was nessasry to do so.....but surely you can check the history on my acct and see the glitch.

Same here...every other attack game crashes and I lose 40 crowns. Is this how it will be from now on?

meyoume
02-24-14, 10:01 AM
i just realize, the game crashed while searching for a battle, not in battle. no troops where used and all my troops were still there after crash. so the game KNEW i hadnt taken on a battle. so why the crown loss. please search my acct for this and restore the crowns lost . Thank you

FrozenTurtle
02-24-14, 11:42 AM
If you have any apps running in the background, this may exhaust resources and can cause performance issues in this game. Please try closing out applications that are running in the background and clearing your device's cache. This should free up some resources, which may improve the performance of your game. If you continue to have any problems, please email support@firemocha.com.

If you crash during a battle, you should not lose any of your Crowns. However, if you leave the game during a battle for any other reason, it will count as a loss.

meyoume
02-24-14, 04:53 PM
i always clear my cache ,erase history, shut down all programs and completely shut down and reboot my device before doing any battles at all. as i said the game froze while searching for battle, so i feel the lost crowns should be returned because i didnt actually lose them. i did read somewhere here in forum that some people are closing app when they feel they are losing a battle to save crowns, i would NEVER do this and i am sure you can check thru my acct and see that. i should not be made to lose because others *****. again , i would like the falsely lost crowns restored, thank you

5crew
02-27-14, 09:53 PM
If you crash during a battle, you should not lose any of your Crowns. However, if you leave the game during a battle for any other reason, it will count as a loss.

Yeah right, if that is how it's supposed to work, your programmers sucked at their job. Because as posted in my thread that was ignored. I crashed ALL 6 times and loss was added to my records ALL 6 times. I'm a programmer as well, I know it will be hard to code so that the app differentiate a crush or false end game. Only solution is that if the battle lasted more than 30s, it's counted as a false end game.

I already quit almost a week ago btw.

yenminh2
02-27-14, 10:03 PM
Same here. Yesterday I loss 40 crowns when the game crashed during a battle. And it's not the 1st time either. It happens several times already.