PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on game # 70 -- Help please. :-)

minou9
02-23-14, 05:10 PM
I am stuck on game # 70. I cannot get past the row of black bubbles (pop or drop) without using a boost, which I can't afford to purchase. I know that boosts can enhance or better my game but I would think that a player can still potentially succeed winning a game without resorting to buying boosts. Please advise me on how I can achieve that (without buying a boost, ie. bomb, etc). Thanks!

ilikebeandog
02-23-14, 05:19 PM
you need to use the star bubble to pop the row of bubbles above the black bubbles. pop the star bubble with the same colour bubble as that row!

minou9
02-24-14, 12:12 AM
ilikebeandog: thanks for the suggestion... It worked ! You rock... :-)

Burcu0701
04-12-14, 10:32 PM
But there is one star bubble and two different color baby bubble. I just can pop one of them and the game stuck. Is there something wrong in the game?

Phaedrakiki
04-13-14, 05:38 AM
There's a solid line of black bubbles on level 70, with no way to shoot a bubble past them. There's also a large group of bubbles directly above them (a different color from the babies.) Look for it when the level starts (when the screen's scrolling.) This large grouping is what you use the star bubble for. Once you hit the star bubble with that color, the large line of black bubbles will drop, along with the colored bubbles above it. Then you're left with the 2 different-colored babies, but you should be able to hit them with a direct shot once the line of black bubbles drops. No star bubble is necessary for the babies on this level.