PDA

View Full Version : If I lost my game ??!!

amora77
02-23-14, 04:13 PM
If I lost my game or delete the app or any thing else...
Can I get it again by using the user name and pass word ??!!
Or gonna start over from the first

Ty in advance

kooky panda
02-23-14, 06:35 PM
Yes you can recover your games with your storm ID and password.

[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games! (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)

Except for kindle fire devices, you can use transfer by using a storm 8 game.
Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

amora77
02-23-14, 07:34 PM
Unfortunately this feature is not available in farm story 2
That mean am gonna lost my game :(

kooky panda
02-24-14, 06:33 AM
Look at post on the link I provided - New login feature.
You can use another game that has the login feature. When you use say, Restaurant story , then your storm ID and all games on your old device will also transfer over.

bss18974
02-24-14, 10:37 AM
If I lost my game or delete the app or any thing else...
Can I get it again by using the user name and pass word ??!!
Or gonna start over from the first

Ty in advance
Teamlava recognizes your device id (or something similar) . If you delete the game from your device and add it back at a later date it will continue your game at the same place you left it when you deleted it. There's no need to log in.

If you switch to a different device... See the other replies. They deal with transferring games from one device to another.

But I think your question dealt with the same device. Again noting special. It's automatic.

amora77
02-24-14, 02:22 PM
Teamlava recognizes your device id (or something similar) . If you delete the game from your device and add it back at a later date it will continue your game at the same place you left it when you deleted it. There's no need to log in.

If you switch to a different device... See the other replies. They deal with transferring games from one device to another.

But I think your question dealt with the same device. Again noting special. It's automatic.

That is great I can relax now and continue my game ...
My question was just in case ... :)