PDA

View Full Version : Is gifting ever gonna change???

yousthere
02-23-14, 12:42 PM
in the past you were able to gift for the valentines day version. Since the game is getting more updates and has a longer story line now. Will we ever be able to gift the glimmer shards or the magical particles or anything that IS needed for the higher levels?
You get to a certain level and gifting is pointless because there is no gift that is relevant to the level that you are at. All the new story lines have no gifting options.

The drop rate for these are extremely slow, maybe one a day. This game use to be way more fun. In the past how many months it has grown more and more frustrating.

Running out of space, drop rate changes (when the item is needed) it slows down to a snail crawl.
:(

LetsPlayAgain
02-23-14, 11:48 PM
It would be great if we could buy & sell, either from neighbours or the community or both

jimboser
02-24-14, 09:35 AM
I'd really like it if someone could gift me an Alicorn Horn...

belbar22
02-24-14, 09:49 AM
I would love to be gifted mirthil.

lunerasilver
02-24-14, 01:41 PM
I'd really like it if someone could gift me an Alicorn Horn...

Or, at the very least... I would like to be able to trade someone with a double horn for my double wing...

CMrJay
02-24-14, 04:35 PM
Agree with everything here. Need glimmer shards n particles N get very very few from Glimmergare n Greselda Castle. I have spent plenty on the game so Im NOT a cheap...This is making it grow old though. Just can't spend tons of $$$ every month...geez.

mwenvlay
02-24-14, 10:13 PM
i would LOVE to be able to trade or be gifted a golden apple. i have tons of golden eggs and nuggets and cannot for the life of me score a golden apple.

WrestlerHouse
02-24-14, 10:34 PM
Good ideas about trading.