PDA

View Full Version : Pink alicorn drama and disappointment :(

jenniie1981
02-23-14, 12:10 PM
Happy Sunday all!!

I am so frustrated with the "mercurial Apothecaries" portion on the alicorn quest. I have three hours left and I'm short 12 bones!!! All this crafting, waiting, collecting and I'm going to miss the alicorn cause of a lack of beasts ect.

Why is it when you need something they just stop providing the source I can get it from?

Would anyone have a solution is there any other way to gather bones ??

Jenniie1981 Lv. 23

cloudsail
02-23-14, 12:28 PM
Happy Sunday all!!

I am so frustrated with the "mercurial Apothecaries" portion on the alicorn quest. I have three hours left and I'm short 12 bones!!! All this crafting, waiting, collecting and I'm going to miss the alicorn cause of a lack of beasts ect.

Why is it when you need something they just stop providing the source I can get it from?

Jenniie1981 Lv. 23

The timed quests are not required to get the pink alicorn. The current quest that you are on, if completed, gives you 10 enchanters essences. The next quest asks for 20 essences. If you don't finish the current quest you will just have to craft those 10 essences on your own.

jenniie1981
02-23-14, 01:00 PM
The timed quests are not required to get the pink alicorn. The current quest that you are on, if completed, gives you 10 enchanters essences. The next quest asks for 20 essences. If you don't finish the current quest you will just have to craft those 10 essences on your own.

Ugggghhh. It's just disappointing to work at this quest for almost 10 days and splat!! All cause of bones.

Thanks for the reply though :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-23-14, 01:35 PM
Dang, I'd gift u some if I could! I'm currently maxed out on bones, waiting for more horns to drop from trolls so I can do royal exchange.

passinthru8
02-23-14, 01:47 PM
Happy Sunday all!!

Jenniie1981 Lv. 23

You do not have to finished the timed portions of the Quest to get the Alicorn. you will get it, it will just take you a little longer. Don't sweat it. It is suppose to be fun!

jenniie1981
02-23-14, 01:58 PM
You do not have to finished the timed portions of the Quest to get the Alicorn. you will get it, it will just take you a little longer. Don't sweat it. It is suppose to be fun!

I'm sad to say that the stress of the timed quest get my blood pumping lol. I have like 15 essence in my inventory so I'm not far from finishing it on my own. Now I guess I will stress from waiting for this prism to drop :)

passinthru8
02-23-14, 02:10 PM
I'm sad to say that the stress of the timed quest get my blood pumping lol. I have like 15 essence in my inventory so I'm not far from finishing it on my own. Now I guess I will stress from waiting for this prism to drop :)

Yep, I waited 5 days for Prizm, got one from DCF, then....2 hours later, got a 2nd from sparkling mine. It will come.

BriarAvenue
02-23-14, 06:46 PM
Yep, I waited 5 days for Prizm, got one from DCF, then....2 hours later, got a 2nd from sparkling mine. It will come.

Lucky you, I forgot how long I waited, running among sparkling mine, deep mine n adventures.
Almost thought I might hv to take a month to get it. It must have been almost 2 weeks I think.