PDA

View Full Version : What?! My kids have all the luck...even when it comes to purchases!

4miche
02-23-14, 09:28 AM
It's not fair! I play way more than they do and they don't even know what they are doing. But they end up breeding all of the new dragons that come out. It seems like they get a new one every day. Or at least every couple of days. I have to wait weeks. Now to add insult to injury, my 7 year old just got one of those special packs for purchase. The one with coins, gold and food. And the Mermaid dragon, which none of us have (my husband, my 8 year old, and 7 year old play). For $5! Yes, FIVE. Mine are always $15, way more than I'm willing to spend at one time. I spend $5 here and there, but $15 is too much for me. Why?! TL would probably make more money if they lowered the price on this stuff.

yayacupcake
02-23-14, 09:41 AM
It's luck based... random is random... maybe be happy for your kids. I'm sure they are having fun.

[S8] Elsa
02-23-14, 12:11 PM
Please be mindful of who you allow to use your account, as our games are not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. Here is the relevant section from our Terms of Service:

By registering for an Account or otherwise using the service, you represent that (1) you are age 13 or older, (2) you understand and agree to these Terms of Use, and (3) if you are between the ages of 13 and 18, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms of Use.

Please review the Terms of Service in full so you understand the terms and conditions to use our Service.