PDA

View Full Version : Answered Old challenges, plus where to download

Ilovetodesign
02-22-14, 08:04 PM
Hi everyone,
Could someone please help me?
It says to reach Area 6. is that for the Valentine Day version of the game?
I have the Valentine Day version for Candy Mania.
I also still keep getting challenges I have already completed, having me do it again.
I also recently found out from Apple and also HP is that they cause problems.
They get accounts mixed up.
Also, we have been hacked several times in the past along with techs who have come to the house to fix things. Next time we call a tech out, we plan to just have them fix the computer here, instead of taking it and then when they bring it back, the original issue, seems to be happening again, along with new problems with things which were working just fine before the tech took the computer, such as:
1. Not being able to login to accounts
Either because my password or username is not correct,
Then, when I try to give them the email address I signed up with,
They can't even find it. So, I end up having to register for a new email address.
Then an alternative email for that new account, in case of being locked out, so they can send the questions, then the same thing again.
The information I am telling them, my age, and other things like that, doesn't seem to be correct anymore.

ElaineCarrel
02-22-14, 08:21 PM
I've never heard of "area 6" in BS . I believe ur getting ur games mixed up. Have u tried uninstalling and reinstalling ur games?
That's all I'm gonna suggest along w emailing the support ppl at support@teamlava.com
When u email them b sure 2 tell them what ur exact problems r, the game ur playing, ur bakery name and stormid. Hopefully they'll b able 2 help u.

Ilovetodesign
02-23-14, 12:02 AM
Hi,
Thank you so much for all the help. I have taken some pictures from my Bakery of the Goals.

bobbyrae
02-23-14, 09:41 AM
It says to reach Area 6. is that for the Valentine Day version of the game?
I have the Valentine Day version for Candy Mania.
That would be area six in Jewelmania, not candymania. You need to download whatever current version is available and get to the 6th area or island. I am not sure if there is a valentines day version. If there is one and that is the current version then download that.

I also still keep getting challenges I have already completed, having me do it again.
Because you keep getting old goals you have completed popping up i believe you are playing on an android device. If so, then that is a bug that TL knows about and has no impetus to fix apparently.
What players have been doing is to close out the game and then reopen it. The old goals popping up should stop...temporarily anyway.

1. Not being able to login to accounts
Either because my password or username is not correct,
Then, when I try to give them the email address I signed up with,
They can't even find it. So, I end up having to register for a new email address.
Then an alternative email for that new account, in case of being locked out, so they can send the questions, then the same thing again.
The information I am telling them, my age, and other things like that, doesn't seem to be correct anymore.
Not sure what is the exact problem here, but if you are having problems logging into your game or if you feel your game has been hacked then you should really contact TeamLava Support at support@teamlava.com. It will take them a while (maybe a loooooooooooooong while) but they will be able to help.

Ilovetodesign
02-23-14, 12:01 PM
That would be area six in Jewelmania, not candymania. You need to download whatever current version is available and get to the 6th area or island. I am not sure if there is a valentines day version. If there is one and that is the current version then download that.

Because you keep getting old goals you have completed popping up i believe you are playing on an android device. If so, then that is a bug that TL knows about and has no impetus to fix apparently.
What players have been doing is to close out the game and then reopen it. The old goals popping up should stop...temporarily anyway.

Not sure what is the exact problem here, but if you are having problems logging into your game or if you feel your game has been hacked then you should really contact TeamLava Support at support@teamlava.com. It will take them a while (maybe a loooooooooooooong while) but they will be able to help.

I don't have an android device. Whoever the hacker was, does have an Android device. I kept trying to tell whoever this person was, and they would not listen. I kept trying to tell him.
I have a DELL desktop computer.
Whoever this person was, renamed all the files.
Whenever I open most of the files, it keeps trying to log me in as someone else.
He was in my contact list, all of the files. They also hacked into my Mom's computer too.
He put in someone else
Name
Address
Phone number
Birthdate
Email

bobbyrae
02-23-14, 04:13 PM
Right. So you need to have that sorted out.

The games, by the way, cannot be played on a pc, so...not sure what that is all about.

kooky panda
02-23-14, 06:41 PM
For issues with your games you will need to contact support for assistance.

For issues with your personal computer, the forum or TL cannot help with that.

Note: The games are not set up to play on from a computer.
Team Lava we will not offer any support for games from third party markets.
The only acceptable markets to download the games are google play, amazon marketplace and iTunes.

DessertWolf
02-24-14, 05:06 PM
Support will follow up. Thank you!