PDA

View Full Version : A pet oven

Lunwonderful
02-22-14, 05:39 PM
I think it would be fun if TL offered a pet oven that we could use to bake food and cookies for our pets. After all, we have cats and dogs we can add as decorations in our restaurant! I adore my Love Pug and would love to see him as a bot coming in for a cookie!
How about it TL? Ready to add a new twist to the game?

National Pet Day is April 11, 2014. TL you could make it a new goal activity and even set it up so people could make donations to the Humane Society that day to save animals. 667 animals an hour are euthanized in this country, this could be an opportunity for players and TL to make a difference!

What do you think? Anybody else on board with this idea? :cool:

angelmama24
02-23-14, 12:18 PM
I think it's a grand idea! :D

twospoons
02-24-14, 06:01 AM
although i love it when bakeries sell puppy (or kitty) treats in real life, considering all the food that you put out in RS/BS the bots sit down and eat, a new oven would mean you'd have your "human" customers eating pet food, which would be a bit weird, or it would mean creating all new pet bots that only ate the pet treats which could only be eaten by pet bots, and that sounds like a lot of coding. maybe a decoration instead? a jar full of homemade dog biscuits? works better for bakery than restaurant.

but i don't think a charity link is a good idea, even if it were possible--there are just too many causes and everyone would want their favorite to get special attention. it would turn into a big mess. (for the record, i'm an ASPCA member.)

bobbyrae
02-24-14, 08:12 AM
OR! OR!! they could change those horrid ugly bots and replace them all with pet bots! :p

Except that then they'd have to get rid of everything chocolate since that would be poisonous to the animals. And anything with raisins in it would also have to go. And onions, and garlic and oh my, the list could go on and on and on.

CuteTali
02-24-14, 11:59 AM
Umm...No.

Pets have already taken over every TL game, there's animals running around bakeries, restaurants and fashion boutiques. It's bad as it is, I would vote against making it even worse.

bobbyrae
02-24-14, 12:26 PM
What if they just put more recipes on the apliances we already have? They could be in the shape of pets if they wanted. Or they could name them after animals. Like elephant cookies, kitty cakes, giraffe cupcakes. There now. That's the healthy compromise, I say. :p

ElaineCarrel
02-24-14, 06:42 PM
What if they just put more recipes on the apliances we already have? They could be in the shape of pets if they wanted. Or they could name them after animals. Like elephant cookies, kitty cakes, giraffe cupcakes. There now. That's the healthy compromise, I say. :p

Sounds good 2 me because ur correct w the other pts u made. My sis has a golden lab who got into a bag of Reese's minis and had to take him to the vet where they had 2 keep him overnight and do a gastric lavage on him. Poor dogie, but he survived.

bobbyrae
02-25-14, 09:35 AM
Sounds good 2 me because ur correct w the other pts u made. My sis has a golden lab who got into a bag of Reese's minis and had to take him to the vet where they had 2 keep him overnight and do a gastric lavage on him. Poor dogie, but he survived.

Oh poor doggie. Happy he survived. That's why my pets are outside my bakery playing on the grass with proper supervision too. That food is toxic to them! :p