PDA

View Full Version : Pony pricing

iggychic
02-22-14, 02:31 PM
Ok I thought 320 was ridiculous...it is actually, but then I read that other people are being charged either more (360) or less (280) for ponies. One of the people lives in the same state as me so it's not a monitary conversion issue (and that would be bunk anyhoo because that should only effect actual gem purchases, not gem values unless your programers are nuts). So what gives? Are you trying to take advantage of me because I spend money on the game? It feels really sleazy!!! This needs to be corrected and addressed right away!!!

grameys
02-22-14, 02:40 PM
I feel the same way.. I just spent 360 each on two ponies yet someone in the same state as me they are 320 gems.. others they are 280 (as on my iphone) I spend a lot of money on this game several hundred in the last couple months between all the games..(farm story, castle story and fashion story).. so what gives, why was I charged the higher 360 gem rate??

bss18974
02-22-14, 05:27 PM
I feel the same way.. I just spent 360 each on two ponies yet someone in the same state as me they are 320 gems.. others they are 280 (as on my iphone) I spend a lot of money on this game several hundred in the last couple months between all the games..(farm story, castle story and fashion story).. so what gives, why was I charged the higher 360 gem rate??
Same here... 340 gems. I will not purchase ponies or gems until this is cleared up and made fair.

This is discriminatory. It should be illegal. How would you like to walk into walmart and be charged a different higher price for the same item as the person before you because you are a frequent customer?

kooky panda
02-22-14, 07:11 PM
You can continue to post your constructive feedback on the current thread.
New in store..... Ponies!!! (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?65701-New-in-store-Ponies!!!)