PDA

View Full Version : Return of old goals

myndisue
02-21-14, 08:07 PM
I'm just asking this because I have a neighbor that is 100% certain the Action Chef Goals are returning. It would be great for those of us that weren't around to do them. I'm not holding my breath though, just curious since she's already asking for the parts!

I'm not adding neighbors so please don't send invites! Thanks!

ElaineCarrel
02-21-14, 09:42 PM
I think it's highly unlikely that those goals r returning. This is the 1st I've heard of this. Besides if they're returning then what do those of us who completed them last yr get?

shanapiv
02-21-14, 10:40 PM
Hopefully not soon! I just plunked down multiple millions on remodels and expansions on both my places..

myndisue
02-22-14, 12:21 AM
I never thought they would. But it's amazing how some people just believe everything as gospel! The only things I'd like from that goal would be the floor decorations! The appliances and recipes weren't that great.

bobbyrae
02-22-14, 07:37 AM
I think it's highly unlikely that those goals r returning. This is the 1st I've heard of this. Besides if they're returning then what do those of us who completed them last yr get?

Let us say for argument's sake that they were returning. Why would you expect to get anything? You have them completed already. :confused:

BunnyFairy
04-13-14, 09:32 PM
I would like for the old goal's to return so that I have a shot at them and to be able to finish soe up that I didn't get to finish.

ElaineCarrel
04-14-14, 02:51 PM
I would like for the old goal's to return so that I have a shot at them and to be able to finish soe up that I didn't get to finish.

If they were to bring back the old goals for all the newbies to do then what would those of us who completed them last yr when they were presented the first time do? Twiddle our thumbs?

nmishii
04-14-14, 06:30 PM
If they were to bring back the old goals for all the newbies to do then what would those of us who completed them last yr when they were presented the first time do? Twiddle our thumbs?

They could bring back the old goals to the new players and it wouldn't affect any of us who completed them in the past, except for responding to requests and sending goal related parts. They have the monthly goals for the general population, and when people finish those they are "twiddling their thumbs" until the next set of goals, so what's the difference? The new players can do the old goals while we are twiddling our thumbs. It wouldn't bother me and I'd like to see newer players be able to do the old goals.

bobbyrae
04-14-14, 07:39 PM

New players have goals to do right now that many of us have already completed. When you started the game, you had several goals to do that many of us had already done. We didn't complain that we were twiddling our thumbs at all. I too hope old goals are brought back for new players.

ElaineCarrel
04-14-14, 07:50 PM
New players have goals to do right now that many of us have already completed. When you started the game, you had several goals to do that many of us had already done. We didn't complain that we were twiddling our thumbs at all. I too hope old goals are brought back for new players.
? For u? R there challenges/ goals in there that took place while u were taking ur "break" and that's y ur campaigning so hard to c them brought back and u want a chance to do them also? And the challenges that the 2 of u r talking about talking about r totally different then the newbie goals and I'm sure u know that. The newbie challenges r 1s that every1 does and the 1s we're talking about have a time limit on them.
TL has their reason for placing time limits on the challenges, just like they had a reason 4 raising the gem prices and the lvl 100 xps. :rolleyes:

BunnyFairy
04-22-14, 05:21 PM

No one has said it was for newbies. It was asked if the old goal where returning. And I would like to say I hope they do for those of us that was doing them but was unable to finished them up. And I do hope the do the old goals for both restaurant and bakery and dragon and fashion story. Plus I work 5 days a week that is why I said I do not mind if they bring the old goals back be more then happy to try to finish the goals up and I can be happy about having them all finished just like you. Plus you never really answer bobbyrae 2-22-14 question's. And you want to harp on me. I would like to know the answer to those question's if you would not mind ElaineCarrel.

Anyone who needs someone to invite? Then yes you can add me.

ElaineCarrel
04-22-14, 07:58 PM
No one has said it was for newbies. It was asked if the old goal where returning. And I would like to say I hope they do for those of us that was doing them but was unable to finished them up. And I do hope the do the old goals for both restaurant and bakery and dragon and fashion story. Plus I work 5 days a week that is why I said I do not mind if they bring the old goals back be more then happy to try to finish the goals up and I can be happy about having them all finished just like you. Plus you never really answer bobbyrae 2-22-14 question's. And you want to harp on me. I would like to know the answer to those question's if you would not mind.

Just 4 clarification plz, r u asking me 2 answer the ?s ? If so then plz tell me what ?s ur referring 2 since there seem 2 b so many of them
And no I'm not "harping" on u. I'm only doing what I've had done 2 me and continue 2 have done 2 me.

nmishii
04-22-14, 09:39 PM
Let us say for argument's sake that they were returning. Why would you expect to get anything? You have them completed already. :confused:

Just 4 clarification plz, r u asking me 2 answer the ?s ? If so then plz tell me what ?s ur referring 2 since there seem 2 b so many of them
And no I'm not "harping" on u. I'm only doing what I've had done 2 me and continue 2 have done 2 me.

I know the question was for BunnyFairy, but I can answer the question. I've done this several times in the past for other questions.

BunnyFairy is asking you to answer the question above. bobbyrae asked only one question on 2-22-14 and that is post #5.

bobbyrae
04-25-14, 07:04 AM
? For u? R there challenges/ goals in there that took place while u were taking ur "break" and that's y ur campaigning so hard to c them brought back and u want a chance to do them also?

No. Some of the goals were out when I was playing and I chose not to do them for whatever reason. Chances are if they did come back I still would not do them.

And the challenges that the 2 of u r talking about talking about r totally different then the newbie goals and I'm sure u know that. The newbie challenges r 1s that every1 does and the 1s we're talking about have a time limit on them.

I would like to see all players have access to all goals. Some of the goals that all new players currently have (sweet co is one) were completed by me probably at level 99 since they did not have these goals when I first started.

TL has their reason for placing time limits on the challenges, just like they had a reason 4 raising the gem prices and the lvl 100 xps. : rolleyes : TL also has its reasons for implementing designs into its games that encourage accidental gem spending. That has not prevented players from "campaigning" for a gem confirmation button. TL also has its reasons for not implementing a Block button in their games. That has never discouraged players from advocating and agitating for a block button.

The level cap was not always 99. TL had its reasons for leaving it there. Players agitated for it to be raised. It was.

Players agitated for the ability to have larger bakeries and restaurants. That agitation paid off as well.

There was a time when, because players agitated so loudly and frequently against the annoying advert pop ups in games that TL experimented with bots walking around with adverts in a bubble over their heads through the bakeries and restaurants, then the billboard was born. Unfortunately we are back to the popups, but because of the agitation they tried to do something to minimise them.

Weekly updates, pending invites being removed, regular challenges for players, goal opportunities for android players, limited offers sometimes being brought back, and other things are now available for all players, including you, because players kept "campaigning" for them and would not take "no" for an answer.

jhehlah
04-25-14, 10:08 AM
wish there is thank you button to hit to support the good comments like what nmishii, bobbyrae says above...i want those old goals to bring it back too....