PDA

View Full Version : We Need some ST. Patrick's Day & Spring Stuff !

cpebbles73
02-21-14, 01:08 PM
New St. Patricks' s Day Tables and Decor such as displays, floors, etc. And new Sring Flowers tables and Decor.. Will love to see what you come up with😊 TL. Players any I deals post it..

cpebbles73
02-21-14, 02:55 PM
A Shamrock/Clover Table with a Chair with a Shamrock/Clover back Rest..

cpebbles73
02-21-14, 02:56 PM
New St. Patricks' s Day Tables and Decor such as displays, floors, etc. And new Sring Flowers tables and Decor.. Will love to see what you come up with�� TL. Players any I deals post it..
Have any Ideas post it

ElaineCarrel
02-21-14, 04:08 PM
Any type of spring items would b nice.
TL started off nicely w the porcelain items and them the amethyst items but got completely off track w the ice hockey items. Really what gives?

cpebbles73
02-24-14, 01:14 PM
A Shamrock/Clover Table with a Chair with a Shamrock/Clover back Rest..
Clover/ shamrock shaped table and chair

maesus
02-24-14, 09:56 PM
Shamrock shakes as a food item would be cute, too.

cpebbles73
02-24-14, 10:50 PM
Clover leaf plants, a cake shaped like a clover , wall decor etc ., some new spring flower tables and chairs flower vases, aspiring theme cake , etc

cpebbles73
02-24-14, 11:00 PM
Clover leaf plants, a cake shaped like a clover , wall decor etc ., some new spring flower tables and chairs flower vases, aspiring theme cake , etc
Or clover pillars , and new flower pillars, pot of gold cakes, leprechaun cookies, new counters for coins , windows with Irish curtains . More Irish figures, etc.

cpebbles73
02-25-14, 02:28 AM
Or clover pillars , and new flower pillars, pot of gold cakes, leprechaun cookies, new counters for coins , windows with Irish curtains . More Irish figures, etc.a hutch a green Hutch with plates , cups candies, lollipops with a St. Patricks Day theme. New cupcakes , center pieces , columns , and Irish green dresses baker.etc

cpebbles73
02-25-14, 02:37 AM
New Green chairs , flooring , lamps bathtub , sinks , all of these in Irish green, toilets with a clover seat cover, showers all Irish green, a soap dish with clover shaped soaps, new paintings,

cpebbles73
02-25-14, 02:38 AM
New Green chairs , flooring , lamps bathtub , sinks , all of these in Irish green, toilets with a clover seat cover, showers all Irish green, a soap dish with clover shaped soaps, new paintings,
For DHS

larissa2k
02-25-14, 09:40 AM
Shamrock fountain that cost 24 gems

freesiawoods
02-25-14, 07:19 PM
How about new recipes on lucky oven or regular appliances? We don't really need yet another seasonal appliance. Although some neighbours are sending me clovers and lucky coins that I don't want.

shanapiv
02-25-14, 10:48 PM
I found the lucky oven just in time for St. Patrick's Day! whoooohoo

SinCityBakery
02-26-14, 09:50 AM
I am so hoping for some green items to tie in with the porcelain and amethyst items!

Crysallis
02-27-14, 08:28 PM
Shamarok cookies or cake or cupcakes,

Shamarok tables and chairs like the new rose ones

Leprechaun helper

ElaineCarrel
02-27-14, 09:17 PM
I'm pretty sure we'll b getting our next challenge next Wednesday which hopefully have a spring theme 2 it. If I figured right it was about this time we got the tea time challenge. I do remember that we didn't get an actual "spring" challenge or update. The closest we got furniture wise was the clover chair and table. We might've gotten the lucky stove/oven at the same time. I know that it wasn't tied into a challenge.
Anyways yes we do need green or spring items. The ice cream parlor items r a nice fill in, but bring us spring.

my607
03-02-14, 02:24 PM
Pink flowery tiles&wallpapers that doesn't cost gems. Usually the pink tiles cost gems. I like to save gems for a LTO or some pretty decorations.

Azriemw3
03-03-14, 02:27 PM
More spring stuff

Azriemw3
03-03-14, 02:28 PM
Yeah ...lol