PDA

View Full Version : How long are the Valentines items going to continue dropping from adventures?

cloudsail
02-21-14, 12:19 PM
I got a pink lamp post even after the items were removed from the market, so was wondering how long these items will continue to drop? Til the end of the month?

I know I sound like a scrouge for saying this but really looking forward to the end of these drops. I didn't need or want any of them (I now have 4 love sheep....) and am looking forward to getting normal rewards from the adventures again, as there are still a couple of items and several of the animals that I don't have yet (royal pig, etc.) I get all excited to see a box then disappointed as yet another pink item shows up.

ghjvcucjb
02-21-14, 06:15 PM
I got a pink lamp post even after the items were removed from the market, so was wondering how long these items will continue to drop? Til the end of the month?

I know I sound like a scrouge for saying this but really looking forward to the end of these drops. I didn't need or want any of them (I now have 4 love sheep....) and am looking forward to getting normal rewards from the adventures again, as there are still a couple of items and several of the animals that I don't have yet (royal pig, etc.) I get all excited to see a box then disappointed as yet another pink item shows up.

Send all your pink stuff my way PLEASE!!! Just got done buying a heard of pink chickens (have no idea what they're called, herd, gaggle) and got all giddy with joy when a pink light post dropped from an adventure yesterday. Was incredibly upset when we were forced to give up our pink kingdoms last year and even more upset we didn't get them back this year. Am trying to figure out how to pinkify my kingdom permanently.

cloudsail
02-22-14, 10:06 AM
Send all your pink stuff my way PLEASE!!! Just got done buying a heard of pink chickens (have no idea what they're called, herd, gaggle) and got all giddy with joy when a pink light post dropped from an adventure yesterday. Was incredibly upset when we were forced to give up our pink kingdoms last year and even more upset we didn't get them back this year. Am trying to figure out how to pinkify my kingdom permanently.

If you had it last year, don't you have the love shack? You can craft all the pink stuff in there. You can have a totally pink kingdom if you so wish...

CottageRose
02-22-14, 10:32 AM
One of my dearest neighbors has a 'pink kingdom', full of pink trees with pink cobblestones and decorations. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure she has any trees in any other color at all. It is all very ... Pink! :D

She does, however, keep a healthy collection of regular animals, buildings and people. ;)

ghjvcucjb
02-22-14, 03:36 PM
I meant the pink glimmer woods. The valentine edition everything was pink but now all the glimmer wood trees are bluish green. I wish we could have the choice of pink glimmer woods with the pink mist or the regular boring blue green forest. Yes I can create the animals...all for gems so I was saying, since you are getting free ones from your adventures, you could send them my way. I don't actually need any more animals, I have a zillion of all the regular animals in storage. I was just joking and trying to be funny.