PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Mini Battle Poll (IOS)

kooky panda
02-21-14, 11:36 AM
Hey guys, I have gotten a Few PMs from members that they wish the new MINI Battle Tournaments did not include past dragons, but had all brand new dragons.

I personally really like the Mini Battles to have past dragons, so I have a chance to get a dragon I might of missed the first time around.
If I already have that dragon, then for me it is a good time to take a little battle break and rest up ! LOL...

I was going to relay over to the CMs that I like the way the new mini battles are being done but I wanted to see how other IOS players feel .

Of course I had to put up a poll!

Annica5
02-21-14, 12:06 PM
It's great to have a chance at the old dragons, specially if they were hard to get like Knight. I'd love to see Yinyang as a prize in mini tourney. But please make it last 48 hours, in Europe it covers 2 nights and the day between as it is. I need all the beauty sleep I can get...

pribakes
02-21-14, 12:06 PM
I like both old and new, but i prefer that ia a new one, cause the only dragon that ir did not have from mini tournament was falling leaf, how about make players choose beetwen 3 option, so everyone is happy! Maybe samurai is a good choice, even equinox since a lot players did not have luck in that summoning !

freshfunin2008
02-21-14, 12:19 PM
I like the option of choosing between 3 maybe 1 old and 2 new ones. Also one of the rounds should give out gold. Maybe 10 gold at round 10.

belbar22
02-21-14, 12:20 PM
It's great to have a chance at the old dragons, specially if they were hard to get like Knight. I'd love to see Yinyang as a prize in mini tourney. But please make it last 48 hours, in Europe it covers 2 nights and the day between as it is. I need all the beauty sleep I can get...

I would love the chance to win Ying Yang

The benefit of having old dragons in the tournament is that it gives people a chance of getting dragons they missed out on and if they already have it, then they can have a few easy rounds to collect dragon parts in the easier rounds or else they can trade them for gems (Hint. Please have Black Hybrids in the mini tourney, I need the gems)

drakoshka89
02-21-14, 12:20 PM
As for me, I prefer past ones because I'm quite a new to this games. Ethereal, kaleido, ying-yang... all those dragons were the first and not everyone could get, because battle arena was so unfamiliar and weird to some of us. But I am against winning dragons which were breedable, maybe just one in the season, like you do with chocolate. I think it's kind of unfair to people who did their best to get this dragons. I do not want all our islands with similar dragons.

Skip2TheEnd
02-21-14, 12:24 PM
Definitely the older expired dragons, especially since I had none of them to begin with, and I have always wanted the knight dragon.

danni7788
02-21-14, 03:03 PM
I would love the chance to win Ying Yang

The benefit of having old dragons in the tournament is that it gives people a chance of getting dragons they missed out on and if they already have it, then they can have a few easy rounds to collect dragon parts in the easier rounds or else they can trade them for gems (Hint. Please have Black Hybrids in the mini tourney, I need the gems)

Yes to all of this!!! I want yin yang and I love easy rounds when I already have the goal dragon

lilylunalove
02-21-14, 03:48 PM
I'm missing loads of past dragons, because I couldn't play DS for a long time and because I just recently changed from Android to iOS so I didn't have the iOS-only dragons available to me. That's why I like past dragons being used.

FigmentValley
02-21-14, 05:13 PM
I voted for new dragons. Dragons that were given out to a select few - yinyang, samurai, etc, would also be good choices.

LemonadeMouth173
02-21-14, 05:15 PM
SPIDER n NINJA!!! Pleaseeeeeee!!!

sabrinainde
02-21-14, 07:27 PM
I really like that you get to win expired dragons. We already have the regular tournaments to win new dragons.

I'd like to suggest Samurai as a future prize :)

picklylily
02-21-14, 07:51 PM
I totally agree with you, @Kooky Panda. Missing dragons and battle breaks. ;3
Also, can TL bring back the Nether portal pls? Pretty pls? ;3 ��

LadyAggie06
02-21-14, 08:08 PM
I like the old dragons as wins for the flash tourneys... Would love samurai... Would also love sea breeze and naga...

ProjectDragon
02-21-14, 08:27 PM
More past limited dragon mini tourneys please! :D Especially for holiday dragons since the breeding window for them can be ridiculously short.

Also, breeding chances seem to be worse than ever so surprisingly it has actually been easier for me to get dragons from the tournaments. It is hard enough trying to breed regular dragons--when the limited dragons return it becomes overwhelming to choose which one to try for knowing your chances of getting what you want is very low.

I believe that mini tourneys are a great solution to making some dragons more accessible! A wish list of some tourney dragons: Yin Yang, Boo, Witch, Zombie, Cupid...and many others I can't think of right now.

Tictoclolo
02-22-14, 04:08 AM
Definitely past Dragons! There so many great Dragons that I missed. I'm really happy to have another chance to get them.
And we already have long tourney for new Dragons. A weekly tourney for new Dragon will be really too much. No time to take a break. It's a game for relax ourselves, not a marathon!

ssquared8690
02-22-14, 05:14 AM
I love having past dragons as a reward! I started playing awhile ago but there's still many expired dragons that I didn't have a chance to get and think these mini tourney's are a great way to get them. I also agree I'd love to see ting yang or samurai as a prize.

cquinn32
02-22-14, 06:57 AM
I like the idea of winning the retired dragons too. It's great to see players excited about ones they missed and if it's one you already have there is no pressure.

rissah
02-22-14, 07:14 AM
I love that they're including past dragons. The main tournaments should be for new ones, and the mini ones for past ones that were hard to get. Thanks TL for the mini tournaments, they're great!

(I also second or third the request for Yin-Yang and Samurai!)

DragonMaster128z
02-22-14, 07:35 AM
A few Dragons I wish I could have gotten-
Hammerhead
Spirit
Yin Yang
Ethereal
Samurai

rosewaterlily
02-22-14, 08:05 AM
Agree with those who want ying yang, samurai, and hammerhead!

Kennedward
02-22-14, 01:40 PM
I like past dragons, such as those that were limited or have now been removed from the game. That way it offers a chance for those who couldn't get it before another chance to get it again.

filipina1983
02-22-14, 01:40 PM
Past dragons please,I got my iPad in the summer of 2013 and didn't get to battle for ying yang or others :)

midnightmeerkat
02-22-14, 02:27 PM
Past dragons..... I would love for the samurai to be a reward

matchbox222
02-22-14, 10:49 PM
I want old because than I might get dragons I didn't get and new ones because than I have a chance of getting them

matchbox222
02-22-14, 10:51 PM
Past dragons please,I got my iPad in the summer of 2013 and didn't get to battle for ying yang or others :)

I agree with you I was way to busy in the summer to battle dragons so I missed out on some great dragons

jus7_me89
02-23-14, 02:31 PM
First of all i want to thank TL for these mini-tournaments. Those are very useful for the new players, for those who recently switched their accounts from a droid to an iphone ( this way they can get craftable dragons and older tournaments prizes ) and for those who missed some dragons they really want. The battles are tough and the time is very short indeed but we still have a chance. I don't mind spending a little gold for getting a dragon i really want. What do i want: Expired dragons or new ones? Expired indeed ! We have the 6 day tournies , the monthly craftable dragons and the summonings and we can get plenty of new dragons from these features. What dragons TL should bring back for those Mini Tournaments:

1. Summer dragon ( i already have this one but i know that many players did not get it )
2. Yin Yang dragon ( most of us want this one and it's very important because it's the only super rare black-white hybrid. )
3. Equinox ( didn't see this one on many islands so i guess it would be a great prize )
4. Clown ( it was back for breeding for a short period of time few months ago but not for all of us, i really like this dragon so it would be awesome to get a shot at it )
5. Dawntree ( newer players don't have this one; i am one of them )
6. Hammerhead ( lot's of players want this dragon )
7. Ice-cream dragon ( if they brought back chocolate, why not this one ? )
8. Naga dragon ( i would love to have this one because it's great in the arena )
9. Samurai dragon ( i already have gladiator and knight dragons, so the samurai is a must have for me )
10.Spider dragon ( there are a lot of players who didn't get this one; i am one of them )
11. Skeleton dragon ( i already have this one but most of my nbrs, and i have over 500 nbrs, did not get it )

Sorry for the long post, but these are the dragons that they should bring back imo.

doop01
02-23-14, 04:55 PM
I missed out on Yin Yang, Hammerhead, Ethereal, Samurai and Phoenix. These were all gone before I switched over to iOS. I got Phoenix in a value pack earlier this week, was pretty happy to see it there. But I would like a chance to get the others that I have missed out on.

JustKay
02-25-14, 06:43 PM
Past dragons, but I think the logic should be smarter so it selects from a stable of past dragons and picks out one that you haven't gotten before. I have a lot of the summoning, craft and limited release dragons so often I want to battle but the prize isn't worth the effort.