PDA

View Full Version : Glimmer bulbs

TastyCakeBakery
02-21-14, 07:41 AM
Other than using the glimmer bulbs in the royal exchange for energy, is there anything else that they are used for? I run out of strawberries and magic fruit long before I do the glimmer bulbs so I usually sit there with a surplus of those so that when I need Fairy seeds, and plant glimmer bulbs, I always max out on them before I'm done collecting. And then it's just a waste of energy to continue to collect them for the seeds. Maybe TL could give us another use for them. Make a glimmer bulb cake or pie for the fairies, or use them in the potion shop for something exciting.

SenseiNJ
02-21-14, 08:31 AM
Maybe they can introduce another trade in the royal exchange, for glimmer shards and fragments, or something like that.

MiniLaura
02-21-14, 08:41 AM
I think they've been used in some goals. I used to plant them overnight to get coins and trigger trolls even when I was maxed out on glimmer bulbs. But now I have enough coins, and I plant cocoa to trigger trolls.

Apparently, you now can get faeriebulb seeds from harvesting glimmerblubs. So that's another reason to plant them even if you are maxed out.