PDA

View Full Version : Troops

blueberrypie2323
02-20-14, 09:51 PM
Will you pleassssssssssssssssssssssse fix our troops????? I love this game so much and used to spend hours at a time playing it. However, since the update you made about two or so weeks ago where you made all the troops so completely weak, I have NO FUN with this game. With the way troops are now, it is impossible to gain crowns from other players with a strong base. I am hardly able to beat bases that are much lower level players than I am. The way these troops are now, there is no way to strategically use them in Oder to gain crowns because they are just too weak. You Guys have made a bunch of great changes lately that are awesome but I'm afraid that if you don't do something to fix these troops soon, you're gonna find yourself Witjout any customers.

ccc5469
02-22-14, 05:04 PM
Will you pleassssssssssssssssssssssse fix our troops????? I love this game so much and used to spend hours at a time playing it. However, since the update you made about two or so weeks ago where you made all the troops so completely weak, I have NO FUN with this game. With the way troops are now, it is impossible to gain crowns from other players with a strong base. I am hardly able to beat bases that are much lower level players than I am. The way these troops are now, there is no way to strategically use them in Oder to gain crowns because they are just too weak. You Guys have made a bunch of great changes lately that are awesome but I'm afraid that if you don't do something to fix these troops soon, you're gonna find yourself Witjout any customers.

I agree!!!! Fix the dang troops this is ridiculous!!! This is a game where the whole point is to ATTACK to win crowns and loot and right now you can't attack bc every single troop is completely worthless! I'm bored an so is just about every one in my alliance!!! We've started playing COC to waste time while we have been patiently waiting for things to change. 3 weeks is long enough...please fix this!!

yenminh2
02-22-14, 11:24 PM
Yep, it seems they only way to win crowns now is through defense. This mean that you don't have to play any more . Just come back and check your base a few minutes each day.