PDA

View Full Version : Castle story team we need more land

yoly1715
02-20-14, 07:46 PM
I loveeeee this game really :) but i am getting worry about space
It's a lot new things coming and I don't have how to organize them.
Are you guys working on that?

Thank you

babman
02-21-14, 02:09 AM
I have no room left. Teamlava have released a 4x4 Royal maze garden, 2x2x2 greenhouse, 3x3 mermaid pond. And now we're back to the same situation like last time before they let us expand. Why do we need to struggle with what we need to store, why cant we get land when teamlava bring in new features into the game? Thanks for the new items but 33 spaces, really? Aoooow...

mafruha
02-22-14, 07:06 AM
I also raise hand fir that...

outhouse01
02-22-14, 03:56 PM
I'll second that. We need ones that are already cleared, ready for development. However, I am sure we will pay through the nose for anything like that. I remember ages ago I expanded to the one and only vacant lot and thought all my christmas's had come at once. Cheers

mulan12
02-24-14, 03:32 AM
More expansions, yes; but not so many expansion permit requirements. It takes so incredibly long to collect all those permits!

mymummy789
02-24-14, 08:46 AM
More expansions, yes; but not so many expansion permit requirements. It takes so incredibly long to collect all those permits!

yes please, some non permit requiring expansions so I can use some of my over-stocked lanterns. And soon, pretty please :)

Liloze
02-27-14, 06:26 PM
Couldn't agree more, we need EXPANSION PLEASEEE TL.

LadyLolepere
03-02-14, 12:27 PM
I agree, it takes a very long time to get the required permits

ajax1964
03-10-14, 11:18 AM
Going to pipe in here too. I have almost as many buildings stored as I do used. Yes I could cram them all in and get 10k plus RP, but its more fun to be little creative with layout. More room = more creative. Plus I want that gold thingy down at the bottom :)

noahszoo1
03-13-14, 09:24 AM
First, thanks for a wonderful game; I love it!!! I have been wondering,
though, when you plan on letting us expand! There is so much land around
the kingdoms, & it's to the point where most of us have so much in storage
because there's no room in our kingdoms. And then you guys give us items
(the Goddess tree) that take up so much space that we have to store even more!

Please, PLEASE, let us expand, & let us do it for larger parcels
of land!

Thanks, TL, for listening.
noahszoo1, aka Mists of Avalon:)

babman
03-21-14, 02:10 AM
I have no room left. Teamlava have released a 4x4 Royal maze garden, 2x2x2 greenhouse, 3x3 mermaid pond. And now we're back to the same situation like last time before they let us expand. Why do we need to struggle with what we need to store, why cant we get land when teamlava bring in new features into the game? Thanks for the new items but 33 spaces, really? Aoooow...

One month has passed and all you have given us is more buildings, giant trees etc. Now i see we will get a new pond as well. Do i understand u correcly? Do u want us to get rid of all decorations, roads, walls etc (the things that make our villages unique) and stack all the buildings side by side like in a warehouse? If not then AT LEAST give us ONE expansion, PLEASE!

edit: typo

Zummat
03-25-14, 03:56 PM
I would like more room just so I can display more decorations and make my kingdom more interesting and not have everything jammed together. I have a lot of stuff in storage too, mostly decorations, flowers and mushroom patches galore and extra royal buildings I got just to get the royal points. I don't need all the spires and towers I built early on but at some point I would like to use some more of them in my design. Can we play the game with less stuff in our kingdom? Of course, but I would like to be able to build my kingdom with more roads and decorations to make it more like a town. I would suggest that we be allowed to expand only so far at certain levels to keep it a slow and steady expansion. Some day I would like to be able to put a beach/lake house on the shore. :) I expect that sooner or later we will be able to expand down to the golden tower at the bottom right of the kingdom.

melissameeks
11-10-14, 06:32 PM
I know the holidays are upon us and everyone is busy making wonderful modifications.
I enjoy them completely.
I especially am partaking of the Fortune Teller expansion.
But, I'm more than curious.

When are we going to have new squares to expand to?
I'm not talking about lifting the level cap, however I'm curious about that too.
But, currently, I have 548 trade tickets and I discovered, since I expanded to all squares, long ago,
I'm not even allowed to spend my trade tickets, to create expansion permits.
It would be GREAT, if we able to at least create expansion permits NOW, and get a head start, for when there are additional squares to expand to. Needless to say, I'm sure each square, at this point, will require expansion permits to open each one up.

Could someone please, consider speeding up that modification, so we can at least build expansion permits ?
MelissaMeeks

Chaotarch
11-10-14, 07:55 PM
Lol, at this point you can look if you can make over 999 trade tickets:rolleyes:
I have still the northplot unexpand, so i am at 22 etickets - 23 in progress:cool:

ShibuyaCloth
11-11-14, 01:22 AM
I am stockpiling trade tickets as well (~430), the ability not make permits is not really necessary, you have plenty of time to convert them once new expansions are available.

moon331
11-11-14, 07:45 AM
I always leave one spot unexpanded so I can trade with the permit.
I haven't played CS for a while. All I wait is to expand to the right bottom corner to have the story ended.

Chaotarch
11-12-14, 02:51 AM
I always leave one spot unexpanded so I can trade with the permit.
I haven't played CS for a while. All I wait is to expand to the right bottom corner to have the story ended.

lol, you waiting for the end of the game:confused::(

moon331
11-12-14, 08:14 AM
lol, you waiting for the end of the game:confused::(
I have nothing else to do. I have everything in the game except several useless decorations. I have plenty of all the materials in stock, buildings fully upgraded, goals all cleared... the new goals are becoming less interesting for me as I don't need more materials. I didn't open CS once last week. All I need is to spend the 40+ expansion permits to have the kingdom finished!