PDA

View Full Version : Pink alicorn removed from market on Feb 20?

xoxoBabyGirl
02-20-14, 04:30 PM
Will the pink alicorn be removed from the market today too along with the removal of other Valentine's items?

PikaSquirrel
02-20-14, 04:45 PM
The Pink Alicorn will stay. You will also still be able to get one through the Goals if you haven't gotten one already.

xoxoBabyGirl
02-20-14, 04:49 PM
The Pink Alicorn will stay. You will also still be able to get one through the Goals if you haven't gotten one already.

Thanks for replying :) So does that mean that the pink alicorn will be like the white one and stay in the market all year round?

Queenzod
02-20-14, 06:46 PM

Directly contradicts the info given in the pink Ali thread just a few moments ago. Unless you mean it will stay until the end of the month?

mixedfibers759
02-21-14, 01:20 AM
When is the last date you can unlock the ail corn quest? I started a new account and I haven't unlocked old Thomas's house yet.... I know you have an unlimited time to do the quest but you must start it. I'm wondering if it will be available long enough for me to trigger it after I build old Thomas's house or if I is already no longer able to be triggered.

PikaSquirrel
02-21-14, 11:52 AM
The first Goal will expire on the night of February 28th PST. You need to complete the first Goal which is Rumors Start Somewhere in order to have this Goal line in your account.