PDA

View Full Version : Thomas +Agnes, sittin' in a tree...

Queenzod
02-20-14, 02:22 PM
I'm just trying to pair people up in my fantasy world.

It looks like Agnes and Thomas will soon be together. Sigh... MFEO!

Griselda and the Baron are having a love/hate thing and are obviously really MFEO.

Who do you think is next? There's Thurston + Ivy, which I have a harder time envisioning, or Thurston + Sabina, which seems more doable. Sabina does walk around like someone who needs the kind of ineffective rescuing Thurston can provide. And then there's the possibility of Ivy + Sabina!

Thoughts?

MiniLaura
02-20-14, 02:26 PM
I'd like to think there is someone more exciting and eccentric for Ivy. She needs someone who shares her taste in food and fun.

Queenzod
02-20-14, 02:36 PM
I'd like to think there is someone more exciting and eccentric for Ivy. She needs someone who shares her taste in food and fun.

A pirate! They're stinky, must be used to eating all flavors of rat tails on board ship, and love mayhem. A gorgeous Jack Sparrow kind of pirate. Oooo!

cloudsail
02-20-14, 03:24 PM
Super excited to finally meet Agnes! Wonder what she looks like.

brdwybaby
02-20-14, 03:39 PM
A pirate! They're stinky, must be used to eating all flavors of rat tails on board ship, and love mayhem. A gorgeous Jack Sparrow kind of pirate. Oooo!

This idea! ^ ;)

crystalrayn3
02-20-14, 04:22 PM
This idea! ^ ;)
I vote for this one too LOL

madstuart
02-25-14, 08:22 PM
...there is probably something wrong with me, because I am way, WAY too in to the idea of Ivy/the Baron.

Something about the idea of her teaching him about friendship and goodness and, I dunno, basic human empathy in her own crazy way.

It would probably involve skunkupines.

The ship name would be Ivy Garland.

(Oh god what's wrong with me.)

mnjcafe
04-20-14, 06:25 AM
This thread is cracking me up! I agree on Sabina and Thurston!

Gabi2111
04-20-14, 04:22 PM
Ohhh....love is in the air!!!! Sounds like fun to me

wiccapi
04-20-14, 07:58 PM
Thomas and thuston

They both start with "T"

Turns out that thomas is a young pixie princess who was cursed and was turned into a goat / old man.

Best unexpected Twist ever ::3

labsandboxers
04-21-14, 06:58 AM
Thruston and the king

LadyLolepere
04-21-14, 10:33 AM
I agree Sabina and Thurston are the couple to watch! He needs to protect someone and she definitely needs protecting because she's lived a "sheltered" life :o

LadyLolepere
04-21-14, 10:35 AM
I don't have Agnes yet...I don't know what happened to that quest :mad:

LadyLolepere
04-21-14, 11:21 AM
I like the idea of Ivy and a Pirate! We do have that area on the map...where the ship could be anchored! I'm already imagining the great quests!

glimmergate
04-21-14, 01:11 PM
i love this thread

wiccapi
04-21-14, 07:58 PM
Purple cow and black cow

MOo moo moo ::3

stuffedmounts
04-21-14, 11:18 PM
Maybe Thomas has a young nephew that Ivy can flirt with. Or Thurston's half-brother.

stuffedmounts
04-21-14, 11:20 PM
I like the idea of Ivy and a Pirate! We do have that area on the map...where the ship could be anchored! I'm already imagining the great quests!
How about a pirate, but one who really sucks at being a pirate cuz he's too nice. He tries hard to behave piratey, but in reality he just does good deeds and Ivy is constantly pointing out how non-piratey he really is.

Chaotarch
04-22-14, 12:01 AM
Sabina and Thurston nice idea, than we could get a loveshack for everyone, cause we need a carriage with white alicorns for them...
And Sabinas house should have an overmake... more pink and glimmer for the princess...
And Thurstons towers looks a little bit shaby :rolleyes: give him a knightstower...

Ivy and a pirate, why not, than we could expand to the water and may be have a habour? :D

stuffedmounts
04-22-14, 09:01 AM
You know, we need to quit giving TL all these great ideas for free. Especially when they refuse to give us a gem spend-confirmation button!

Chaotarch
04-28-14, 06:20 AM
i love this thread

lol, glimmergate liked our ideas, and one day later the threat is dead :confused::confused: