PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 02/20/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 1

Pages : 1 [2]

rosym47
02-26-14, 03:17 AM
While waiting for the next update I'm going to make apple pies for Agnes. She mentioned the missing apple pie lady in her letter so I'll take a chance on her asking for some. I'll also stock up on apples.

eambere
02-26-14, 08:46 AM
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums! I have a question. I haven't
Read of anyone finishing up yet and coming to the part of the goal where you're asked
(It's optional) to buy Griselda's fountain.. Is it worth it? Any drops?

For the person that commented on the "angry animations" lol that did make me laugh.
I feel for you as my phone crashes several times during play every time I play cs.
I do love the animations, perhaps if the arrows weren't animated it would help.

I've really enjoyed reading the update discussions in the last month or two
And just wanted to thank everyone for posting help and tips etc! And Ty tl!
I wish there were more goals in other tl games!

I've a new phone but afraid to move my games over :/

avidbeader
02-26-14, 08:51 AM
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums! I have a question. I haven't
Read of anyone finishing up yet and coming to the part of the goal where you're asked
(It's optional) to buy Griselda's fountain.. Is it worth it? Any drops?

For the person that commented on the "angry animations" lol that did make me laugh.
I feel for you as my phone crashes several times during play every time I play cs.
I do love the animations, perhaps if the arrows weren't animated it would help.

I've really enjoyed reading the update discussions in the last month or two
And just wanted to thank everyone for posting help and tips etc! And Ty tl!
I wish there were more goals in other tl games!

I've a new phone but afraid to move my games over :/

the fountain is a decoration and doesn't drop anything.

elaur
02-26-14, 12:14 PM
I wish stuff was smaller. I buy the second pergola and things because I love item producing buildings but when stuff is so big my kingdom just looks cluttered :/

I almost wish we could have a 1 square trade in for some of these items. If you have all the buildings it's so crowded.

arikasi
02-26-14, 01:38 PM
Finally finished the trade to send the letter to Agnes, but afterwards I was only able to buy one sapling.

zoo123g
02-26-14, 02:58 PM
while waiting for the letter to get to Agnes, im crafting as much as much apple pies, lemonade and orange cobblers as i can so i can start crafting gems :)

kooky panda
02-26-14, 03:01 PM
Finally finished the trade to send the letter to Agnes, but afterwards I was only able to buy one sapling.

Now you can only get one sapling.

marse66
02-26-14, 04:40 PM
I wish we could get a preview the day before...

deb9678
02-26-14, 06:41 PM
I have been stuck on the "discover adamant" objective for a while due to lack of mithril. I have seen some posts that say it can be crafted but I don't have this option. Jewelers trade-no success, mining-no success, collect from jewelers building-no success, adventures such as the dark caves-no success.

Any other suggestions out there?

hiopztj
02-26-14, 06:45 PM
Thank you for all these wonderful Updates!

My Problem is, that I only have 5 Mythic Essence but I need 8. 5 to upgrade the Royal Maze Garden and 3 to build the Blythewood Sapling.
What do you consider doing first? It seems as if both Storys are going to be continued. My dragon doesn't drop a lot of scales, so it will take a few weeks to brew the 3 other essences...
Any ideas or previews for the next update?

oliverrr11
02-26-14, 07:27 PM
I have been stuck on the "discover adamant" objective for a while due to lack of mithril. I have seen some posts that say it can be crafted but I don't have this option. Jewelers trade-no success, mining-no success, collect from jewelers building-no success, adventures such as the dark caves-no success.

Any other suggestions out there?

I can save you a little bit of time. The jewler building will never give it to you. It only gives coins and occasional jewels. Keep doing the jeweler's trade though.

glimmergate
02-26-14, 07:34 PM
I can save you a little bit of time. The jewler building will never give it to you. It only gives coins and occasional jewels. Keep doing the jeweler's trade though.

Jeweler's trade is your best bet, along with regular collection from your Deep Mines.

echowuuu
02-26-14, 07:55 PM
Seem development team fixed the 2nd sapling issue. Looking forward for the third part; and it is about time to release more expansion permit.

JustKay
02-26-14, 09:22 PM
Seem development team fixed the 2nd sapling issue. Looking forward for the third part; and it is about time to release more expansion permit.

Boo :( I was so close to getting a second sapling... I wonder how they'll sort out the people who have more than 1.

JustKay
02-26-14, 09:24 PM
Thank you for all these wonderful Updates!

My Problem is, that I only have 5 Mythic Essence but I need 8. 5 to upgrade the Royal Maze Garden and 3 to build the Blythewood Sapling.
What do you consider doing first? It seems as if both Storys are going to be continued. My dragon doesn't drop a lot of scales, so it will take a few weeks to brew the 3 other essences...
Any ideas or previews for the next update?

I can guarantee you'll need more for part 2 of the sapling questline. That sapling grows on the stuff. I just got the garden and aside from looking wicked, I don't really think it's giving me anything useful. I would save you potions for the sapling questline.

KadeeDid
02-26-14, 10:21 PM

I collected mine from jeweler's trade. Got some every time.

deb9678
02-26-14, 11:56 PM

Do you remember how many tries (roughly) it took to get it? I am 0-10 on jewelers trade. Feeling a bit frustrated that I am making zero progress.

oliverrr11
02-27-14, 02:35 AM
Do you remember how many tries (roughly) it took to get it? I am 0-10 on jewelers trade. Feeling a bit frustrated that I am making zero progress.

There is no set amount of tries - it's random and different for everybody. Just keep trying!

brdwybaby
02-27-14, 06:24 AM
How does one of my neighbors have TWO Blythwood Saplings? :confused:

kooky panda
02-27-14, 06:27 AM

Boo :( I was so close to getting a second sapling... I wonder how they'll sort out the people who have more than 1.

How does one of my neighbors have TWO Blythwood Saplings? :confused:

There was a small glitch were members could purchase extra saplings from the market. This has now been fixed.

brdwybaby
02-27-14, 06:51 AM
There was a small glitch were members could purchase extra saplings from the market. This has now been fixed.

Ah ha! Thank ya! :)

paisdelasmaravillas
02-27-14, 07:38 AM
What hapends with the second sapling?

LadyLolepere
02-27-14, 08:01 AM
I purchased the fortune tellers tent...but it isn't giving me anything 😰

anissada
02-27-14, 08:08 AM

i wanted two too...

dizzy7373
02-27-14, 08:57 AM
I purchased the fortune tellers tent...but it isn't giving me anything ��

have a look at this thread
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?57458-Update-8-23-2013-Fortune-Teller

dyl625
02-27-14, 10:19 AM
Does anyone have a picture of the blythewood sapling fully grown?

katbtodd
02-27-14, 10:28 AM

Thinking no body has that,,,, it will be in part 2

oliverrr11
02-27-14, 10:40 AM

http://i501.photobucket.com/albums/e415/oliverrr11/D094B298-EC53-4181-9969-5387CFF5ADCA_zpsdyxzrfsh.jpg (http://s501.photobucket.com/user/oliverrr11/media/D094B298-EC53-4181-9969-5387CFF5ADCA_zpsdyxzrfsh.jpg.html)

meme1098
02-27-14, 11:40 AM
Haha... Really, really LOL

kooky panda
02-27-14, 11:43 AM
Thanks for giggle Oliverrr!

dyl625
02-27-14, 12:45 PM
Haha....thank you.

arikasi
02-27-14, 01:05 PM
Next part. Visit 2x a level 5 library
Visit thomas house twice.

maguar
02-27-14, 01:27 PM
This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65920-Castle-Story-02-27-2014-Update-The-Blythewood-Sapling-Part-2) has the second part

jtm101
02-28-14, 05:46 AM
What is the purpose of this sapling tree?

Does it drop stuff, do you chop it down or is it just a decoration?

MiniLaura
02-28-14, 08:11 AM
What is the purpose of this sapling tree?

Does it drop stuff, do you chop it down or is it just a decoration?

The sapling will grow into a large tree. You can collect from it, so it is more than a decoration and cannot be chopped down.

marrrina
03-01-14, 11:26 PM
Is it just me or are manticore whiskers dropping less frequently now? I feel like I'll never get the mythic essences I need, esp. With so many goals lately requiring it

zoo123g
03-01-14, 11:44 PM
Is it just me or are manticore whiskers dropping less frequently now? I feel like I'll never get the mythic essences I need, esp. With so many goals lately requiring it

yeah that seems to happen when we need them most. i think they want us to spend money on gems. sighhh :(

transberry
03-02-14, 04:58 AM
My goals are done, but sapling still locked why

tollerach
03-02-14, 01:28 PM
Im looking forward to catching up to this quest after a long break. It looks like i need a few golden nuggets before i can unlock mythic essence and start it. I now wish i didnt use up my nuggets on the exchange. Ah well. All i can do now is cross my fingers and mine my brains out.

glimmergate
03-03-14, 10:19 AM
yeah that seems to happen when we need them most. i think they want us to spend money on gems. sighhh :(

We don't lower droprates of items like that. I actually just raised the Manticore Whisker droprate the other day to compensate for the fact that we're asking for them more often. Keep collecting - you may have just run into a spot of bad luck :)

Queenzod
03-03-14, 10:56 AM
We don't lower droprates of items like that. I actually just raised the Manticore Whisker droprate the other day to compensate for the fact that we're asking for them more often. Keep collecting - you may have just run into a spot of bad luck :)

I really do want to believe that the drop rates aren't "adjusted" sometimes, but I have a hard time believing that when I've collected from my ponds and wells over 200 times yesterday and got 6 scales total. That's 3 percent, down from about 25 percent. I would love an explanation.

homegrown234
03-03-14, 11:32 AM

Any chance on increasing the drop rate for dragon scales? Maybe incorporating them as a reward for an adventure as well as mythic essence? Those two items have got me in a rut. I can't afford to buy another dragon and even so the scales are scarce. Maybe give everybody another dragon egg, especially to those that have been playing for quite some time.

Castloninian
03-03-14, 11:43 AM

Yay, thanks! I only have one manticore and he seems to be shedding his fur all the time while holding on tightly to his whiskers. One whisker a day is generous... Hoping I'll be able to make more mythic essence again soon.

freesiawoods
03-03-14, 06:29 PM
I have four adult manticores and it does seem the whisker drop rate has increased since a few days ago. I get roughly about two every collection.

I have not noticed any drop in mermaid scales drop rate even though I have no mermaid pond. Of course there are good and bad days.

Castloninian
03-03-14, 10:53 PM
I have four adult manticores and it does seem the whisker drop rate has increased since a few days ago. I get roughly about two every collection.

I have not noticed any drop in mermaid scales drop rate even though I have no mermaid pond. Of course there are good and bad days.
I still got fur last night and this morning. Guess my manticore didn't get the memo of increased whisker drops. Or perhaps the poor thing just doesn't have any whiskers? He sure doesn't look like he has any.

maz3girl
03-10-14, 07:42 AM
Can someone help me with an issue to the Can't Fool The Ladies task? Admin? Someone?

I made the 5 Mythic Essences and upgraded the garden (I did not purchase any Mythic Essences with gems) but the Can't Fool the Ladies task did not complete and now I have to make 5 more. It took me weeks to get enough dragon scales to make the first 5. :(

Dabag
03-10-14, 09:10 AM
maz3girl

3. Can't Fool The Ladies BREW 5x Mythic Essences

Sorry maz3gril, using the mythic essences to upgrade was not part of this goal.
what you craft in goals 3 & 4 will be required for goal 5

if you want to see more about this, feel free to visit
THE BLYTHEWOOD SAPLING Posts #534 to #540
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=859443&viewfull=1#post859443

hope this helps you
dabag

maz3girl
03-10-14, 09:37 AM
maz3girl

3. Can't Fool The Ladies BREW 5x Mythic Essences

Sorry maz3gril, using the mythic essences to upgrade was not part of this goal.
what you craft in goals 3 & 4 will be required for goal 5

if you want to see more about this, feel free to visit
THE BLYTHEWOOD SAPLING Posts #534 to #540
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=859443&viewfull=1#post859443

hope this helps you
dabag

I know the goals were separate, but doesn't actually brewing all 5 of them (for whatever purpose) complete the Can't Fool The Ladies goal? Before I finished the last one, it showed that I had brewed 4, but when the last one was completed, the goal never finished. There is not a button to "give" them, it should just automatically find them when they are done, right?

Dabag
03-10-14, 10:29 AM
hi maz3girl

hi maz3girl

Not knowing the mechanics of the game, I think

That goal #3 is linked to goal #5 and when you used the mythic essence for the garden instead of letting it remain in your inventory until goal 5 goal; #3 was incomplete. To do both would have required 10 mythic essences in you inventory.

sorry, you are going to have to craft them again

jessicattt
03-16-14, 03:24 PM
There should definitely be another way of getting manticore whiskers since we need to make so many of the mythic essence. It's taking me almost a week to collect 10 whiskers. Please give us another way of collecting them for this task.

Queenzod
03-16-14, 04:06 PM
There should definitely be another way of getting manticore whiskers since we need to make so many of the mythic essence. It's taking me almost a week to collect 10 whiskers. Please give us another way of collecting them for this task.

If mythic essence is going to become a thing, I agree with you. My whiskers have not recovered from that goal, and it's been several weeks.

jerirat
03-16-14, 06:54 PM
It took me almost a week to craft the first batch of mythic essence for the Ladies task. It's been another week and I have 4 of 5 mythic essences to send with the letter to Agnes. The only reason I have 4 is because one dropped from the St Patrick's Day pot.

I have two manticore (purchased the second one just for the Blythewood Sapling quest) and collect approximately 3 times a day. I'm waiting on the 8 more whiskers so I can craft the last Mythic essence. The collection rates may have been increased but they're still not enough.

Queenzod
03-16-14, 07:16 PM
It took me almost a week to craft the first batch of mythic essence for the Ladies task. It's been another week and I have 4 of 5 mythic essences to send with the letter to Agnes. The only reason I have 4 is because one dropped from the St Patrick's Day pot.

I have two manticore (purchased the second one just for the Blythewood Sapling quest) and collect approximately 3 times a day. I'm waiting on the 8 more whiskers so I can craft the last Mythic essence. The collection rates may have been increased but they're still not enough.

Lots of us only have one Manty, so the drop rate is very sloooow. I guess that's what this game is about, huh? Still, it would be great to up the drop rate for whiskers or Manty eggs.

Castloninian
03-16-14, 11:30 PM
Droprate for whiskers must have improved because I now have the 5th mythic essence for my garden and it hasn't taken as long as before. But they are hard to build up again.

jessicattt
03-19-14, 01:59 AM
Have they speeded up the manticore collection time? I seem to be collecting a lot more often.

outhouse01
03-19-14, 04:23 AM
Have they speeded up the manticore collection time? I seem to be collecting a lot more often.

Nope, just collected from mine and checked the timer. Still 6 hours. Cheers

kudukuda
04-17-14, 11:45 AM
Can a mod please sticky this or move it to the game guide sub-discussion board? Found this on page 9 of the forums.
Thanks in advance.

doobievilla
04-29-14, 03:40 PM
5. Dear Agnes Part 2
Send letter, 3 days
(*Royal Exchange: Letters to Agnes x 4, Mythic Essence x 5)
Rewards: 3,100 coins, 10 XP, Unlock Blythewood Sapling in Market under Buildings Tab

oh my grrrd.. 3 days.. I need to forge a e-mail server in my Queendom

LadyLolepere
04-30-14, 03:18 AM
I'm on level 37 and I didn't get the extra energy quest. I'm still at 40 energy. Help