PDA

View Full Version : Purchased gems not added to my account

mrcfxx
02-20-14, 10:08 AM
solved

[S8] Elsa
02-20-14, 11:15 AM
Sorry to hear about this! Support will follow up on your ticket. :)

mrcfxx
02-21-14, 07:24 AM
solved

[S8] Elsa
02-21-14, 10:43 AM
I just restored my iPhone as a new iPhone, I downloaded bakery story, I open it and I found that my purchased gems are finally here!! But because it start from begin, I read some theads in this forum and I learnt to transfer my progress back, I use racing live to transfer, and it's successful, but after I go back to bakery story, the gems I purchased are all gone! All disappear!!! What can I do??

Please send me a PM with the Storm8 ID that you used as a temporary account (the one that you saw after your game reset before you transferred) and I'll take a look.

mrcfxx
02-21-14, 07:07 PM
Elsa;854231']Please send me a PM with the Storm8 ID that you used as a temporary account (the one that you saw after your game reset before you transferred) and I'll take a look.

I never play that because it start from begin...and I start to transfer....

mrcfxx
02-23-14, 01:50 AM
solved

[S8] Elsa
02-23-14, 03:51 PM
i just tried to restore my iphone as a new one. I downloaded bakery story, it starts from begin but the gems are not here just like before(like a hundred of gems last time), i downloaded racing live and transfer my progress back, and the progress are back, gems that I purchased still not here, but the gems i gain in the game(like downloading the promoted app) are still here...please reply and let me know what can i do next, its already four days and I then i havn't solve my problems. I don't know what is going on, and please add my 105+24 gems which I purchased by real money to my account. I have already sent my itunes receipts (that show I have really paid) to the support email in the eariler times.

Support has followed up with you. :)

mrcfxx
02-23-14, 06:39 PM
Elsa;855559']Support has followed up with you. :)

They helped, thank you very much!