PDA

View Full Version : Two prisms?

brdwybaby
02-20-14, 01:23 AM
I'd been waiting for my prism to drop for about a week, and tonight my Sparking and Deep Mine BOTH dropped a prism within an hour apart...yes! My Fireworks Kit is currently crafting and I was wondering if that other prism would ever be used for something...? Or if we would be able to craft Pink Alicorns somehow in the future, seeing as those of us with the Love Shack can still craft the white ones?

ShibuyaCloth
02-20-14, 01:26 AM
Lucky you, I am still waiting for the prism since, well nearly the beginning of this quest line. Hope it takes less time as the regular Alicorn (8 month wait).

brdwybaby
02-20-14, 01:49 AM
Lucky you, I am still waiting for the prism since, well nearly the beginning of this quest line. Hope it takes less time as the regular Alicorn (8 month wait).

Oh, I'm with ya there! I waited from February to December for both my Alicorn horn and wing. So frustrating! Hang in there!!!

claupu
02-20-14, 04:21 AM
I'd been waiting for my prism to drop for about a week, and tonight my Sparking and Deep Mine BOTH dropped a prism within an hour apart...yes! My Fireworks Kit is currently crafting and I was wondering if that other prism would ever be used for something...? Or if we would be able to craft Pink Alicorns somehow in the future, seeing as those of us with the Love Shack can still craft the white ones?

Same here. I waited for about a week and then got 2 prisms within an hour (Deep Mine and Sparkling Mine).

passinthru8
02-20-14, 09:49 AM

I waited 5 days for Prizm. Got one from DCF then an hour or two later, I got a 2nd from Sparkling Mine. Maybe we will get to craft a 2nd Pink!

brdwybaby
02-20-14, 01:24 PM
I waited 5 days for Prizm. Got one from DCF then an hour or two later, I got a 2nd from Sparkling Mine. Maybe we will get to craft a 2nd Pink!

I'm hoping!

MiniLaura
02-20-14, 01:27 PM
You cannot craft a second Pink Alicorn.

You will only be able to craft 1 Pink Alicorn by the Goals. Any additional Pink Alicorn can be exchanged with Gems through the Market.