PDA

View Full Version : What habitat do I need?

GameOfFarms
02-19-14, 05:07 PM
Newish player, level 15. I've just bred a left hearted dragon but I need a habitat for it. I'm unsure what I need and I can't find any information on it. Is it just based on their colour? So red dragons on fire habitats, blue for water habitats, yellow for air habitats???

freshfunin2008
02-19-14, 05:18 PM
Newish player, level 15. I've just bred a left hearted dragon but I need a habitat for it. I'm unsure what I need and I can't find any information on it. Is it just based on their colour? So red dragons on fire habitats, blue for water habitats, yellow for air habitats???

I want to say Left and right heart can go on blue, red, or passion. It can be googled. If it was me and you are going for left and right heart plus Passion I would get the Passion habitat since it holds 3 dragons. That is what I did when I got all three in the last two weeks. I hope this helps.

GameOfFarms
02-19-14, 05:32 PM
I want to say Left and right heart can go on blue, red, or passion. It can be googled. If it was me and you are going for left and right heart plus Passion I would get the Passion habitat since it holds 3 dragons. That is what I did when I got all three in the last two weeks. I hope this helps.

Thank you! Will try googling for future reference. I'm $30000 off being able to afford a passion pit though so I've got some decisions to make.

DragonMaster128z
02-19-14, 06:08 PM
Thank you! Will try googling for future reference. I'm $30000 off being able to afford a passion pit though so I've got some decisions to make.

Go for red rocks untill you get rightheart and passion. :)

GameOfFarms
02-19-14, 06:11 PM
Go for red rocks untill you get rightheart and passion. :)

Thanks! I can move dragons to different habitats later on, right?

danni7788
02-19-14, 06:37 PM
Thanks! I can move dragons to different habitats later on, right?

Right! Keep it in a red or blue habitat until you save up. Good luck!

chalupa2030
02-21-14, 05:28 AM
I so miss that little arrow that pointed to the correct habitat!

kooky panda
02-21-14, 06:16 AM

When you look at the dragon in the market it will show colors or type of dragon . Match these up with colors or type shown on the habitats.
You can move dragons to different habitats later.