PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 02/19/2014 Update Level Increase

Aggwynn
02-19-14, 04:46 PM
Hi All,

We raised the max level to 50 a day early =)

Tomorrow we will give out Energy rewards for those who skipped ahead in levels.

Thanks all for your patience!

-Aggwynn and Glimmergate

Update by SpiritWind May 13, 2015: in the Hub you will find all of the levels posted with their xp. There is also an Information Nugget on this also.... The Hub is in Discussions top section. Thanks!

ghjvcucjb
02-19-14, 04:47 PM
I'm a LEVEL 50!!!! wow, I need to get a life...:rolleyes::o:D:cool:

Mahalo TeamLava for keeping me so involved in this game that I haven't been able to focus on other things, like taking over the world and enacting my maniacle plans to force everyone to wear feather boas and miniature hats.

Summary from Increase
Level cap = 50
Energy reward = energy crates (chop for 50 energy). 1 crate for each of the following levels that people jumped to/past.
Royal building max = 43
Wall limit increase = 140
Field increase = 60

This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65891-New-Levels-31-50-and-the-XP-needed-for-each) has the xp needed for each new level

islandtyme
02-19-14, 04:51 PM
I jumped to level 50 and saw my energy jump to 77, started collecting and dropped to 31. Thanks for the note to let us know the energy thing will be fixed tomorrow.

katbtodd
50 here too

dolla525
Walls limit has raised too.. Now we can add a good boundaries to the kingdom..yayyy

Queenzod
02-19-14, 04:55 PM
So, just checking. That means there's a new maximum and we still can't level up beyond 50? I had thought they would fix the level problem so that people can continue to level up to infinity (and beyond!). This is a big whoop of nothing.

xtcinla11
02-19-14, 04:55 PM
Wow. I was so excited when I jumped to level 50!!!

paisdelasmaravillas
02-19-14, 04:59 PM
I see my energy up, to 47/40. But my level still in 30. I force close and restart the game and my level is 47 now!

pattipenguin
02-19-14, 05:00 PM
Thank you!

mafruha
02-19-14, 05:09 PM
Seriously..thanx guys.but 1 thing when i 1st saw my level is 43 n energy is 56 i was happy ..but after a minute is goes down to 40.howcome??
Another request can u also increase the energy level???
What about the energy ups when u level up?? Literally those who ll play the game now ll get energy ups after completing 30 level..so what about us??? I level up 13 level at once & by calculation i would get 40*13 energy..
Thank u once again..

shipower
02-19-14, 05:11 PM
:D Any lvl 49? Please post your XP...I just wanna know roughly how many XP to hit lvl 50! thx:)

brdwybaby
02-19-14, 05:16 PM
I legit did not even realize I was level 43 until I logged on to view the post about the new mermaid pond. Awesome!!! Thanks, TL! Can't wait for more updates!

PikaSquirrel
02-19-14, 05:21 PM
Seriously..thanx guys.but 1 thing when i 1st saw my level is 43 n energy is 56 i was happy ..but after a minute is goes down to 40.howcome??
Another request can u also increase the energy level???
What about the energy ups when u level up?? Literally those who ll play the game now ll get energy ups after completing 30 level..so what about us??? I level up 13 level at once & by calculation i would get 40*13 energy..
Thank u once again..

Sorry about this! You won't see your energy bonus for leveling. However, as Aggwynn mentioned, we will have quests tomorrow that will reward energy for those who skipped levels.

sheri59
02-19-14, 05:23 PM
I am now at level 50! :) Also seems that Royal Building limit has been increased. Yayyyyyyyy!

mafruha
02-19-14, 05:35 PM
Sorry about this! You won't see your energy bonus for leveling. However, as Aggwynn mentioned, we will have quests tomorrow that will reward energy for those who skipped levels.

Thank u...

fino212
02-19-14, 05:37 PM
Yay! What a lovely surprise :)

jptheripper
02-19-14, 05:40 PM
can we get an answer as to why only 50? why not unlimited?

zoeee87
02-19-14, 05:43 PM
I'm 50 too!!! Something weird happened though.. It raised my energy to 70.. Then I started collecting from se my chickens and dropped my energy back to where it originally was.. Weird.. Must have been a little bug.. Anyone else have the same thing happen?

zoeee87
02-19-14, 05:44 PM
Either way I'm pretty pumped for tomorrow!!!

arikasi
02-19-14, 05:48 PM
My level increased but I do not see the mermaid pond any longer. Am I going blind I was sure I saw it earlier.

parlski
02-19-14, 05:50 PM
I'm also level 50! I'm just happy that I could buy another conservatory without selling other buildings. (I'm at 31 royal buildings now)

jimboser
02-19-14, 06:05 PM
I didn't see any extra energy or fluctuations, Level 50 now. Looking forward to the bonus quests for those that skipped levels. I'm assuming these quests will only be available to those level 31 or higher?

swisschoco08
02-19-14, 06:07 PM
Level 36. I see the mermaid pond under nature. It's 160 gems for me.

fish63
02-19-14, 06:10 PM
My level is not as high as some of my neighbors with fewer Royal Points? When can you buy another kitchen?

shambalaya
02-19-14, 06:17 PM
I'm level 46 with 124,941 xp and the bar seems to be almost at 47. I'll post the exact xp when I get there :-)

fabulus12
02-19-14, 06:26 PM
I'm level 42, thank you TL.
Will I still be get to start the new goals tomorrow if I haven't upgraded my maze yet?

sukyee
02-19-14, 06:28 PM
Anyone know the limit if royal buildings for level 50? I run out of space to put in new buildings... Any expansion for tomorrow update?!?

CottageRose
02-19-14, 06:30 PM
Seriously, thank you TL for increasing levels, walls and royal buildings allowed. I haven't hit any of the limits except levels, but I know many of our neighbors and friends will be so excited. :)

Also, thanks for the alternate reward tomorrow for those of us who have been level 30 for a long time, and bounced past the individual level increases at 90 miles an hour. ;)

andinspace
02-19-14, 06:40 PM
Totally geeked out when I saw my level increase! lol Thanks TL!!

Niimue
02-19-14, 06:49 PM
:D Any lvl 49? Please post your XP...I just wanna know roughly how many XP to hit lvl 50! thx:)

I'm around 1/3rd through level 49 and have 140,323 Xp.

nmdgames
02-19-14, 06:53 PM
Congrats to everyone that leveled up! I was hoping to hit level 30 before the cap was raised, but I'm about 400 XP short.

dinojuju
02-19-14, 06:57 PM

I have 142,504 and my star is filled so just the top point is empty (does that make sense?!)

cloudsail
02-19-14, 07:03 PM
I'm 50 too!!! Something weird happened though.. It raised my energy to 70.. Then I started collecting from se my chickens and dropped my energy back to where it originally was.. Weird.. Must have been a little bug.. Anyone else have the same thing happen?

Same thing here, energy went up to 70 something then went back down again.

shipower
02-19-14, 07:03 PM

Thank you!:o

I have 142,504 and my star is filled so just the top point is empty (does that make sense?!)

Thank you as well.

All I want to do is to compare the actual XP against the list (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?57413-If-we-had-new-levels-above-30-find-what-level-you-would-be)compiled by jtm101.

cloudsail
02-19-14, 07:05 PM
I'm happy to see that I'm only at level 40, so not as obsessed with this game as I had feared :)

jimboser
02-19-14, 07:07 PM
I was maxed on farm plots at level 30, since going to level 50 I was able to add 9 more. No more resource or crafting buildings than what I had before though. Not sure what the new Royal building limit is, don't need anything more at present.

CottageRose
02-19-14, 07:29 PM
I was maxed on farm plots at level 30, since going to level 50 I was able to add 9 more. No more resource or crafting buildings than what I had before though. Not sure what the new Royal building limit is, don't need anything more at present.
Now that's an increase I can appreciate... Easier to diversify my crops. :)

mrosmeows
02-19-14, 07:34 PM
45 for me no energy. But all those gems for a mermaid pound. Can't we have a quest for one for losing all that energy

tollerach
02-19-14, 07:35 PM
Very cool update. Lvl 41. 95233 xp. Filled all but the tip. 5 more plots!

echowuuu
02-19-14, 07:43 PM
OMG the only day I forgot to bring my mobile to work and here we have an major update. Cant wait to go home, can anyone clarify for me if there is any new expansion? my kingdom is crowded.

CottageRose
02-19-14, 07:53 PM
The quests will be released tomorrow as usual. As noted in the first post on this thread, the raised the level caps. :)

Other caps raised have been said earlier in this thread to include walls, farm plots and royal buildings.

mafruha
02-19-14, 07:54 PM

Will they be timed quest??

fabulus12
02-19-14, 08:10 PM
OMG the only day I forgot to bring my mobile to work and here we have an major update. Cant wait to go home, can anyone clarify for me if there is any new expansion? my kingdom is crowded.
I'm at level 42, I still only have the 3 expansions that I've been working on getting. I don't have any new ones.

kimberly0822
02-19-14, 08:28 PM
Awwwe man, I just sold some of my pink walls so I could buy others, now the wall limit has increased...bummer!

oliverrr11
02-19-14, 08:31 PM
All I want to do is to compare the actual XP against the list (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?57413-If-we-had-new-levels-above-30-find-what-level-you-would-be)compiled by jtm101.

The list is off a little for me. I'm at level 45 now and by the list I would be level 44. At 116,463 I am halfway through 45.

PS....there could not have been a worse time to switch from my host job to farm supplier now that everyone is getting free fertilizer and seeds. I'll give it a shot though.

shipower
02-19-14, 08:31 PM

lvl 50 ---> royal building limit is 43

vednir
02-19-14, 08:48 PM
We're definitely in need of expansions. Hopefully those are coming soon too.

dracoonic
02-19-14, 08:53 PM
hey thanks! also i see a quest requires expansion at the far end of south east of the island... :)

0ranges0da
02-19-14, 09:03 PM
Has the energy problem been fixed? I jumped to level 47 and had 80/40 energy, but when I started collecting, it jumped back down to 40/40 and I didn't get my extra energy.

meme1098
02-19-14, 09:10 PM
Read the first post by Aggwynn. Energy rewards are tomorrow.

ironmarycash
02-19-14, 09:41 PM
I'm level 32, have 47,998, and it looks like I'm about halfway to leveling up.

hawaiifrycat
02-19-14, 09:49 PM

Mahalo TeamLava for keeping me so involved in this game that I haven't been able to focus on other things, like taking over the world and enacting my maniacle plans to force everyone to wear feather boas and miniature hats.

LOL Congrats on the big 5-0, from the 5-0 state.

newzealander
02-19-14, 09:58 PM
Level 50, new item, new limits, and quests coming - it's like Christmas. Thanks so much, TL. I hope everyone just enjoys it for what it is, and doesn't spend any time working out what they think they should be getting (although it appears that bird may already have flown the coup!). This is fun, and much appreciated.

outhouse01
02-19-14, 10:00 PM
We're definitely in need of expansions. Hopefully those are coming soon too.

I'll second that. I do hope that when they come, they have nothing on them. I do not need anymore trees, or rocks, or mushroom patches/rings, or any type of flower/bush etc. What I need is space. However, I suspect that in any case, if/when, new bits are released, we will be paying a very high price (money, lanterns and god forbid - expansion permits) for the privilege of development. I don't think there will be any gfc in castle story. Happy playing. Cheers.

outhouse01
02-19-14, 10:05 PM
Level 50, and I logged on to 80 energy - it's like Christmas. Thanks so much, TL. I hope everyone just enjoys it for what it is, and doesn't spend any time working out what they think they should be getting (although it appears that bird may already have flown the coup!). This is fun, and much appreciated.

Hay NZ, I'm with you. In relation to the increase, I am just happy that there is an increase. If there is something extra tomorrow then that is a bonus. If only the bonus could be fragments or shards, hee, hee, hee. Kind regards

newzealander
02-19-14, 10:12 PM
Hey OH. I had to alter the post you quoted - the 80 energy very quickly refreshed to forty, but I'm still pretty happy about it all. I agree; those darn shards are elusive, but it's kinda nice to have a quest go on so long, and I'm in no hurry to upgrade that maze to something I don't find at all attractive. Roll on Friday (our time!)

desele
02-19-14, 10:20 PM
I am so delighted that there are new levels that I'm going to the back yard to make snow angels.

FYI - I was assessed as level 41 with just over 90,00 XP. Love having new targets to work toward.

Don't mean to seem like a grumpycat, but the next item to be fixed should be the issue with gems - please have a double approval system so that we do not waste or accidentally use our gems. This would be REALLY appreciated.

outhouse01
02-19-14, 10:30 PM
Hey OH. I had to alter the post you quoted - the 80 energy very quickly refreshed to forty, but I'm still pretty happy about it all. I agree; those darn shards are elusive, but it's kinda nice to have a quest go on so long, and I'm in no hurry to upgrade that maze to something I don't find at all attractive. Roll on Friday (our time!)

Yep, I'm not actually too worried. Do get frustrated from time to time about the fragments/shards etc, but that is life. Am happy to plug along and see what comes.

I do believe that Griselda is on a holiday from my place, somewhere with the baron. She, nor the gate, have given me anything of substance in the last few days and her greenhouse has been idle all day, as if her servants have gone on strike. But I am sure she will return one day and give me a few red and blue presents. Until then, oh well, what can you do. Yep, roll on Friday morning, approx 12 hours from now, give or take, for us in the lower part of earth. Cheers

QueenCarolyn
02-19-14, 11:26 PM
Awwwe man, I just sold some of my pink walls so I could buy others, now the wall limit has increased...bummer!
What is the wall limit and how do you find it? I am lvl 50 now. I sold a lot of walls trying to get a second conservatory a few days ago. Now I can make it.

onemansmiracle
02-20-14, 12:20 AM
��wonderful updates,well done, now I am again max in 43 royal buildings,and new room crisis appears. Go for 15,000 royal points now, Wish new expansion spots come out soon.

EllieTheBeeEater
02-20-14, 12:40 AM
So glad to see I'm not the only one with the energy bump problem! I am now level 34 and my extra energy disappeared as soon as I triggered a glimmer troll.

Roll on the next 12 hours, I can't wait! :D

rabsos
02-20-14, 12:55 AM

Yay finally something we can work on inbetween updates :) thank you thank you TL :)

ShibuyaCloth
02-20-14, 01:16 AM
Now if we get a full load of energy: 20x40=800 in one shoot!!!! Wow that would be cool. Start wondering what to do with all that energy...

m1stery
02-20-14, 01:49 AM
Level 41 over here ;)
I was so much surprised when I saw it this morning. It was really unexpected. :)

vitriolicheart
02-20-14, 02:04 AM

-Aggwynn and Glimmergate

Nevermind, I can we're getting it as quests. I'll just hold off until Sunday to do them.

EllieTheBeeEater
02-20-14, 02:10 AM
I'm totally psyched about the mermaid pond too! I hope there's a quest for it as I don't have anywhere near 160 gems right now. Mermaid scales are definitely my most difficult resource - took me ages to do all the quests that have involved enchanters essence lately!

Is there going to be a mini quest for each level we are skipping? So level 34 (me!) will get 4 tasks and someone on level 42 would get 12, that sort of thing? I can't wait to find out - if it's anything like the other recent updates it's gonna be awesome anyway. :D

pipsqueak203
02-20-14, 03:01 AM
Walls limit has raised too.. Now we can add a good boundaries to the kingdom..yayyy

Woohoo! I've wanted a boundary around my entire kingdom for ages, but couldn't so I stored all walls. I can feel a redecorate coming on... :o

jannywanny86
02-20-14, 04:25 AM
i wondered where the free energy came from lol.... are we gonna go back down to 30 and work our way up to 50? that would be better

JustKay
02-20-14, 04:45 AM
Yay, I'm level 50 now. I hope it's not downhill from here. My energy limit is still 40. Is this going to change?

JustKay
02-20-14, 04:48 AM
So glad to see I'm not the only one with the energy bump problem! I am now level 34 and my extra energy disappeared as soon as I triggered a glimmer troll.

Roll on the next 12 hours, I can't wait! :D

You still get glimmer trolls!? Aw, I'm jealous. I wish I wasn't past that point. It's tough collecting all the glimmer bits for the dark garden now. Bring back the glimmer trolls! :D

kahleesi61
02-20-14, 05:43 AM
I am so delighted that there are new levels that I'm going to the back yard to make snow angels.

FYI - I was assessed as level 41 with just over 90,00 XP. Love having new targets to work toward.

Don't mean to seem like a grumpycat, but the next item to be fixed should be the issue with gems - please have a double approval system so that we do not waste or accidentally use our gems. This would be REALLY appreciated.

I agree with the much needed gem approval! I have lost so many gems by mistake that I don't even look at them anymore. Can't get beyond 30 before they disappear. No hopes of using them for anything. Very frustrating and disappointing!

butterfly_25
02-20-14, 06:14 AM
I too lost my level increase energy reward. I remember seeing 91 and as I started collecting next thing I knew it was at 28. I knew I hadn't already collected over 60 things that quick, lol.

I also lost out on collecting from an adventure due to the increase! I was about to collect, got the level increase notification, and then the adventure was gone, with only the option to start a new one. There was nothing in my inventory to show that the adventure was collected :(

jim23cash
02-20-14, 06:21 AM

Thank goodness! I h a t e those miniature hats! Too clown like! But boas, well I'm down with that.

bisonbuy
02-20-14, 06:23 AM
How do you "Force Close"?

jim23cash
02-20-14, 06:29 AM

Are u on iPhone?

EllieTheBeeEater
02-20-14, 07:35 AM
You still get glimmer trolls!? Aw, I'm jealous. I wish I wasn't past that point. It's tough collecting all the glimmer bits for the dark garden now. Bring back the glimmer trolls! :D
Yeah still get them from mushrooms, glimmerbulbs, cocoa and coin buildings - not as common as fangbeasts and skunkupines though which is annoying as I do like the troll hunter trade!

dragon2046
02-20-14, 07:58 AM
I agree with the much needed gem approval! I have lost so many gems by mistake that I don't even look at them anymore. Can't get beyond 30 before they disappear. No hopes of using them for anything. Very frustrating and disappointing!

Ditto! Sick of accidentally spending gem put in an approval please!!!!!

Liloze
02-20-14, 10:24 AM
44 yay TL Thank you, and the Mermaid Pond is Awesome, it is really beautiful, Kudos :D

naturalnana
02-20-14, 10:26 AM
Thank you :-)

ghjvcucjb
02-20-14, 11:25 AM
Thank goodness! I h a t e those miniature hats! Too clown like! But boas, well I'm down with that.

That's what everyone says, yes to the boas and no to miniature hats. I don't get it. Mini hats make your head look bigger. Bigger heads make your body look smaller. Hence mini hats are better than dieting.

I wonder when the energies are going to be released? I'm scared to collect from any buildings or craft anything until we find out about the new goals and mermaid pond.

jessicattt
02-20-14, 11:34 AM
So, just checking. That means there's a new maximum and we still can't level up beyond 50? I had thought they would fix the level problem so that people can continue to level up to infinity (and beyond!). This is a big whoop of nothing.

Why so ungrateful?

Queenzod
02-20-14, 11:37 AM
That's what everyone says, yes to the boas and no to miniature hats. I don't get it. Mini hats make your head look bigger. Bigger heads make your body look smaller. Hence mini hats are better than dieting.

I wonder when the energies are going to be released? I'm scared to collect from any buildings or craft anything until we find out about the new goals and mermaid pond.

Your mini hat logic is impeccable! You could combine this with an "eating plan" and sell this for millions! The mini hat diet.

As to collecting on an update morning, I figure whatever I do, it will be unhelpful to me later. That way I can be pleasantly surprised. :)

shambalaya
02-20-14, 11:56 AM
I just levelled up to 47 at 125,300 xp and got a 40 energy bonus :-)

Queenzod
02-20-14, 12:25 PM
Why so ungrateful?

Because basically nothing changed except a number on the screen.

CottageRose
02-20-14, 12:32 PM
Increase in caps for walls, farm plots and royal buildings allowed. :)

Queenzod
02-20-14, 12:39 PM

Right. Don't need any of that. I'm happy for others who are happy. It just didn't apply to me, and I thought we would be able to level up once they adjusted things. When it became obvious that they hadn't fixed the issue but just extended the problem I wanted to ask why. It's not the end of the world, it's just not the big whoop I was wanting or expecting.

MiniLaura
02-20-14, 12:56 PM

All TL games have level caps. That's just how it is.

cad33
02-20-14, 01:07 PM
Woot! Lvl 48 (about 40% through it) at 134,360.

JayUK69
02-20-14, 01:11 PM
Can you accept more than one crate at a time and keep in inventory? I am at level 50 and have the 5 crates of energy, but only accepted one so far. It says 9 days to accept, but does that mean they expire from inventory in 9 days too, or can we keep them?

berrigan17
02-20-14, 01:18 PM
Can you accept more than one crate at a time and keep in inventory? I am at level 50 and have the 5 crates of energy, but only accepted one so far. It says 9 days to accept, but does that mean they expire from inventory in 9 days too, or can we keep them?
I am at lvl 50 too, accepted them all and now have lovely crates of energy in my inventory for when I need them. Thanks TL. Great idea!

midnightmeerkat
02-20-14, 01:19 PM

there is no time limit on the crates - just on the goal, accept them and then use them when you want to

pixsmith
02-20-14, 01:20 PM

Yes you can accept them all and they go into your inventory. Woohoo 4 crates for me :-)

JayUK69
02-20-14, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the answers, these will come in handy from time to time. 250 energy isn't too bad at all.

EllieTheBeeEater
02-20-14, 01:47 PM
Woohoo, a crate of 50 energy, thanks TL! Although it said congratulations on reaching level 33, when I'm actually on 34! But I'm not too fussed really, 50 energy still meant I could chop a huge load of trees :D

MiniLaura
02-20-14, 01:49 PM
Woohoo, a crate of 50 energy, thanks TL! Although it said congratulations on reaching level 33, when I'm actually on 34! But I'm not too fussed really, 50 energy still meant I could chop a huge load of trees :D
The crates are given for levels that people skipped when TL raised the level cap. You skipped level 33, so you have a crate for doing that.

dizzy7373
02-20-14, 01:53 PM

From the blythewood sapling (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65629-Castle-Story-02-20-2014-Update-The-Blythewood-Sapling) post

4) Max Level Raised to 50
-YES! It's real! Congratulations to everyone that leveled up! Thank you for playing Castle Story! We really enjoy working on the game and we hope you're having fun :o
-Energy Rewards: Available to players that reached Levels 33, 36, 40, 45, and 50

You don't get the crate for each level just on set levels, but now the level cap is increased you should get a full refill each time you level up now

MiniLaura is obviously a much quicker typer than me :)

avidbeader
02-20-14, 01:55 PM

I'm going to have to do a lot of tree chopping. I like having greenery in my queendom but I need to make some room.

EllieTheBeeEater
02-20-14, 01:56 PM
Thanks minilaura I realised that when I read the other update thread - I should've read that before posting here! Good to know I haven't missed out on anything :)

EllieTheBeeEater
02-20-14, 01:57 PM
And thanks dizzy for also replying :D

Liloze
02-20-14, 01:58 PM
Lvl 48 got 4 crates of 50 energy each, Thank you TL that is awesome, already used one, Old Thomas house I haven't visited in ages lol.

Liloze
02-20-14, 02:03 PM

Where to put them though?! I am fully expanded and lack space :confused: Though one building of each the except for 2 jewelers 2 and 3 Theatres. With the new addintions I am chocking , if only TL decide to Add more expansion.:cool:

maguar
02-20-14, 02:05 PM
Hey ghjvcucjb hope you don't mind but I hijacked your first post to add a summary of the changes. As of now we just need someone to post the new wall limit :)

Oh with the new level cap and the question as to why there is a limit, i think there was a post way back when from one of the staff members. They were saying that at that time they were only up to about level 28 in terms of designing quests and items. So I'd say the cap is there as a place holder to allow them to design stuff for higher levels.

Queenzod
02-20-14, 02:10 PM
Hey ghjvcucjb hope you don't mind but I hijacked your first post to add a summary of the changes. As of now we just need someone to post the new wall limit :)

Oh with the new level cap and the question as to why there is a limit, i think there was a post way back when from one of the staff members. They were saying that at that time they were only up to about level 28 in terms of designing quests and items. So I'd say the cap is there as a place holder to allow them to design stuff for higher levels.

Thank you for this explanation! I really do appreciate it! :)

dizzy7373
02-20-14, 02:11 PM

That is a mute point though, as whilst we were stuck at level 30, the quests kept coming, so now the max level is 50 there is no longer a correlation between quests and level, so setting a new max level has no purpose.
I am happy for the recent surge of interest in the game from the developers, after what seemed to be a very sparse period last year.

maguar
02-20-14, 02:20 PM
Did anyone else notice that the characters giving the energy rewards were in reverse order of their time in the kingdom? Lady Greselda, Sabrina, Thurston, Ivy then Thomas.

sari2016
02-20-14, 02:21 PM
Great updates TL! Quick question. Any plan to upgrade the energy cap from 40 to something higher since the max level went up?

dizzy7373
02-20-14, 02:23 PM
Did anyone else notice that the characters giving the energy rewards were in reverse order of their time in the kingdom? Lady Greselda, Sabrina, Thurston, Ivy then Thomas.

I noticed it was a different character each time, but not the significance of the order :)

gadel
02-20-14, 02:34 PM
Thank you very much Team Lava for the rewards. Very much appreciated.

Aggwynn
02-20-14, 02:40 PM
Haha, I actually was going to make it all shocked face Greselda, but Glimmergate bopped me on the head and suggested we do different characters each time =)

yogoda
02-20-14, 06:01 PM
Haha, I actually was going to make it all shocked face Greselda, but Glimmergate bopped me on the head and suggested we do different characters each time =)

It is really a great way. Good work done. But I have faced a problem. I am at level 50. I tapped all the quests one after the othe upto 50. When I tried to collect the gift, each time no rewards were actually given. Did I do something wrong? Please help out. Thanks.

chocolaBB
02-20-14, 06:08 PM
Hi, so the max energy cap will still be 40? (Level 50) :confused:

meme1098
02-20-14, 06:10 PM
It is really a great way. Good work done. But I have faced a problem. I am at level 50. I tapped all the quests one after the othe upto 50. When I tried to collect the gift, each time no rewards were actually given. Did I do something wrong? Please help out. Thanks.

Look in your inventory. That's where they go.
Then you can take one out when you need the extra boost in energy.

yogoda
02-20-14, 06:18 PM
Look in your inventory. That's where they go.
Then you can take one out when you need the extra boost in energy.

Thank you. But that is a crate of energy to be used in future. Actually I was thinking the reward will be increase in energy levels, which has not happened. it is still T 40. Anyway, thanks for the info.

ghjvcucjb
02-20-14, 08:11 PM

You can hijack my post anytime! My posts always look so much more informative and intelligent after one of your hijackings. So that makes me look good. Hijack away!!!

varunvillage
02-20-14, 10:19 PM
Hi
Not increased my level to 50 but from 36 to 39 why .
Thanks

outhouse01
02-21-14, 12:34 AM
Hi
Thanks

Are you talking about your energy cap, or your level cap?

Energy cap is max 40 from level 30 onwards, even for those that just jumped to level 50.

Level relates to your Xp. What level does the star on the top left hand side say? You may not even be at level 30 yet.

amin_
02-21-14, 01:56 AM
Should it give gifts for every level you jumped? I only got 4 gifts and I jumped to level 47

rar745
02-21-14, 02:06 AM
I'm about 1/3 past level 40 at 86,288.

Directly from Maguar's spreadsheet: 10.0 = 1,491 _ 20.0 = 11,210 _ 30.0 = 38,750.

Approximated from this thread so far: 32.5 = 47,998 _ 40.3 = 86,288.
41.0? = 90,050 _ 41.7 = 95,233 _ 45.5 = 116,463 _ 46.8 = 124,941.
47.0? = 125,300 _ 48.4 = 134,360 _ 49.3 = 140,323 _ 49.7 = 142,504.

My estimation of when these leveling up milestones will occur: lvl-xp, 10-1500, 20-11000, 30-39000, 40-84000, 50-145000.

Incidentally, after some curve fitting, it is clear that...
the curve from Level 1 to Level 30 is exponential (specifically an x^3 function),
while the curve from Level 30 to Level 50 is linear (more-or-less).
So that's why earlier predictions of where we would all be when the cap was raised were so far off.

Therefore...
Between Levels 1 and 30, if you play the same amount every week, it will take more time to get to the next level each time.
Between Levels 30 and 50, if you play the same amount every week, it will take the same amount of time to get to each level.

maguar
02-21-14, 02:06 AM
Thank you. But that is a crate of energy to be used in future. Actually I was thinking the reward will be increase in energy levels, which has not happened. it is still T 40. Anyway, thanks for the info.

The crate is the reward. Instead of getting a full energy recharge on levelling up we got the crates for each group of levels we passed. It's great as we can choose when we want to use the energy. There has been no change to the actual energy gap.

Should it give gifts for every level you jumped? I only got 4 gifts and I jumped to level 47

Not for every level. It's per jumping past/up to certain levels.

Queenzod
02-21-14, 02:11 AM
The crate is the reward. Instead of getting a full energy recharge on levelling up we got the crates for each group of levels we passed. It's great as we can choose when we want to use the energy. There has been no change to the actual energy gap.

It was a great gift and I'm glad to have it! At the same time, I feel it's important to point out that 50 energy for 5 levels is not the same as 40 energy for each level. I know, I'm being ungrateful and picky, but there's no real reason to have maximum levels. Lots of other games don't have maximums like this.

wassupbaby
02-21-14, 02:42 AM
so ... when is the next lv raise ?

rosewaterlily
02-21-14, 03:01 AM
Nice thing about the level increase, I can now tell which of my previously trapped at level 30 neighbors have quit and remove them.

kimberly0822
02-21-14, 04:36 AM
Confused...with the level increase, is the max energy supposed to go up or does it stay at 40? I'm at level 43 but still at max/40 for energy. I did get 3(i think) 50/energy boxes, but I thought the cap was going to increase also. Can someone help me clear up the confusion?

ksyushechka
02-21-14, 05:23 AM
Hey. Tell me how to quickly raise. Energy is accumulated for a long time. My friends per day rose from 25 to 47 levels. What to do?

MiniLaura
02-21-14, 06:57 AM
Confused...with the level increase, is the max energy supposed to go up or does it stay at 40? I'm at level 43 but still at max/40 for energy. I did get 3(i think) 50/energy boxes, but I thought the cap was going to increase also. Can someone help me clear up the confusion?

The energy cap is not being raised.

Hey. Tell me how to quickly raise. Energy is accumulated for a long time. My friends per day rose from 25 to 47 levels. What to do?

People who jumped several levels in one day were stuck under the old level cap. When you reach a level cap, you continue to gain XP, which count toward increasing levels should the level cap be raised. Thus, when the level cap is raised, people who have accumulated XP automatically jump to the level that they have earned.

if you did not jump levels, then you were not stuck under the level cap. You will continue to level up normally until you reach the new level cap.

meme1098
02-21-14, 07:38 AM
Hi
Thanks

Levels are based on your experience. Tap the star showing your level and it takes you to your profile. There you can see on the progress bar where you are experience-wise on that level. Don't know what amount of experience is required for level 59 is, sorry.

4ral3
02-21-14, 07:44 AM
Ok, so what just happened to me is that Level 33 goal appeared, I accepted the gift and next thing it says is "collect". Collect from where, exactly? Aren't we supposed to have something to chop? The crate is nowhere to be seen and the goal has gone, too. This also happened with Level 36. I'm not touching the Level 40 goal until I know what's going on... :(

Oh...needless to say there was no increase in my energy level wahtsoever, much less 50 points!!!!!!!!!!!!

meme1098
02-21-14, 07:45 AM
Ok, so what just happened to me is that Level 33 goal appeared, I accepted the gift and next thing it says is "collect". Collect from where, exactly? The crate is nowhere to be seen and the goal has gone, too. This also happened with Level 36. I'm not touching the Level 40 goal until I know what's going on... :(

Check your inventory.

4ral3
02-21-14, 08:01 AM
Check your inventory.

How mighty idiotic of me, of course they all there!!! :p Thanks a bunch!

Triple_K
02-21-14, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the energy TL. Pretty cool how you guys designed it as crates we can chop and get energy when needed :)

olcastle
02-21-14, 02:08 PM
How many times can we chop the crate? Just once for 50 energy or 50 times for 1 energy each?
Sorry, I don't have room in my kingdom to put the crate to check.

meme1098
02-21-14, 02:14 PM
1 chop and you should see your energy increase.

eepopp
02-21-14, 04:22 PM
I'm level 46 with 124,941 xp and the bar seems to be almost at 47. I'll post the exact xp when I get there :-)

Just an fyi, last night, I leveled from 47 to 48, and my XP Points were at 131,600 points. I checked my profile immediately after I leveled.

Now you'll at least know how many points are needed for 48. :)

shambalaya
02-21-14, 05:08 PM
Just an fyi, last night, I leveled from 47 to 48, and my XP Points were at 131,600 points. I checked my profile immediately after I leveled.

Now you'll at least know how many points are needed for 48. :)

Thank you! Level 47 was 125,300 xp :-)

shambalaya
02-21-14, 06:15 PM
Level 46: 119,100 xp
Level 47: 125,300 xp
Level 48: 131,600 xp

Level 50: 144,500 xp

Please fill in!

varunvillage
02-22-14, 12:44 AM
Are you talking about your energy cap, or your level cap?

Energy cap is max 40 from level 30 onwards, even for those that just jumped to level 50.

Level relates to your Xp. What level does the star on the top left hand side say? You may not even be at level 30 yet.
Hi
I was at 36 before then I got increased to 39 energy cap is 40 got 2 energy crates gifts did I miss any goals
Thanks

plby
02-22-14, 12:15 PM
Level 47: 125,300 xp
Level 48: 131,600 xp

Level 50: around 143,000 xp

Please fill in!

level 50 = 144,500

shambalaya
02-22-14, 12:40 PM
level 50 = 144,500

Thanks!

sukyee
02-22-14, 07:26 PM
Ughhh TL is too stingy in level up the cap... Current cap at 144,500 where some of old players has at least double of this point.... TL please don't limit the level cap............

katbtodd
02-23-14, 03:59 AM
How many times can we chop the crate? Just once for 50 energy or 50 times for 1 energy each?

Just once to get the 50

lordviv
02-24-14, 08:50 AM

If you chop 50 times for 1 energy, you basically just end up chopping nothingness... Umm it takes 1 energy to chop the crate.... So .. You see where I'm going with this ;)

olcastle
02-24-14, 04:10 PM
If you chop 50 times for 1 energy, you basically just end up chopping nothingness... Umm it takes 1 energy to chop the crate.... So .. You see where I'm going with this ;)

I see. Thanks to be gentle on me! :)))))

oliverrr11
02-25-14, 05:35 AM
Level 46: 119,100 xp

jtm101
02-25-14, 10:58 PM
I was hoping to see the XP for each of the new levels by now on the first page. Maybe something we can all work on, good to see some are reporting the xp for some levels. So i'll add what i found. Fyi there is a nice +40 energy on level up

Level 33: 50,200 xp
Level 36: 64,000 xp

evritta
02-26-14, 10:58 PM
I really appreciate the energy crates and think storing the energy in crates was brilliant. I have read through this thread and apologize if this has been suggested already but I would like to suggest that all energy given when we level up is given in a crate we can chop and use when we need it. It seems like I always level up when I am rushing or not when I could really use it. It would be great if we could save the bonus energy for when we need it. Just a thought.

Castloninian
02-27-14, 02:57 PM
Not sure I was meant to but when I got to level 45 I still also got one of those 50 energy crates, on top of the 40 for levelling up. Nice surprise :). Forgot to look at the XP though, sorry.

Liloze
02-27-14, 03:02 PM
Lvl 49- xp 139,359 not accurate since I checked after doing some work around the Place.

rar745
03-04-14, 06:30 AM
At Level 40, my wall limit currently stands at 140.

manu90ela
03-04-14, 09:23 AM
level 37 - 68.900 points

DrP4ever
03-07-14, 10:02 PM
I keep thinking I will level up since my star has been full for a while but nope. Currently at level 44 with 113,031. Don't think I'm ever going to level up!!!!!

DrP4ever
03-08-14, 12:44 AM
Finally leveled up to 45. You need 113,100 XP to move up. No crate. Just 40 energy refill.

maguar
03-08-14, 04:31 PM
The crates were only for people who jumped to or over the levels. Anyone reaching those levels after the cap increase will just get the standard energy refill and not the crate.

Wollstonecraft
03-08-14, 09:58 PM
I appreciate the fact that we got "compensated" with energy for leveling up. I've been at the max level for over a year and every time I'd see those XP stars pop up with no where to go it was disappointing. Hahahaha. Keep the level increases coming please :)

desele
03-09-14, 06:01 AM
For those keeping track of levels, I just leveled up to 42 with 95,700 XP.

I received an additional 40 energy, but no additional energy crates.

On to level 43!

kooky panda
06-04-14, 10:58 AM

See this thread here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61422-How-to-force-close-out-your-games-(IOS)&p=781642&viewfull=1#post781642)

sassyred13
07-17-14, 05:37 PM
Hi All,

We raised the max level to 50 a day early =)

Thanks all for your patience!

-Aggwynn and Glimmergate

I am at level 41 and I did not receive free energy like everyone else did. I heard people received 100 or 200 free energy in packs of 50 crates. I got nothing and I e-mailed help at storm 8 and they don't seem to understand what I am talking about

maguar
07-18-14, 03:45 AM
I am at level 41 and I did not receive free energy like everyone else did. I heard people received 100 or 200 free energy in packs of 50 crates. I got nothing and I e-mailed help at storm 8 and they don't seem to understand what I am talking about

When you level up you get an energy refill. When they increased the cap from 30 to 50 a lot of people jumped from level 30 to higher levels (including straight to 50). All of these people missed out on the energy that they would have got when levelling up. What TL did was give them the energy crates depending on the level they jumped to. It didn't cover all the energy they would have got but it was a great gesture. If you've been levelling up normally you'll get the normal energy refil but you won't get the crates (because you didn't miss out on the energy refills).

tanks_nurse1
05-12-15, 11:54 PM
I was hoping to see the XP for each of the new levels by now on the first page. Maybe something we can all work on, good to see some are reporting the xp for some levels. So i'll add what i found. Fyi there is a nice +40 energy on level up

Level 33: 50,200 xp
Level 36: 64,000 xp

I have been looking everywhere for level 33, everyone it seems to me so much further than i am, :-)

icastled
05-13-15, 05:01 PM
I have been looking everywhere for level 33, everyone it seems to me so much further than i am, :-)

Here is a link to the experience points for reaching each level (hope it posts correctly)

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79367-Nugget-7-Levels-amp-Experience&p=1069022&viewfull=1#post1069022

Good luck!